alpha - omega

him.

Luna was good friends with Sohyun.

Kwon Sohyun.

She was nice, I guess. She invited us to go to the bar with Gayoon, Hyuna, and seven boys that I see around school.

Their names were Eunkwang, Changsub, Sungjae, Hyunsik, Ilhoon. Peniel, and Minhyuk. I didn't know any of them.

Luna and Amber came to my house at 9pm. "To be honest, I was surprised that you agreed to go with us," Luna said. I was surprised too. I sat in the backseat. My earphones were plugged in, and I expected the whole car trip to pass by in a blur. But it didn't. I was nervous. I've talked to Gayoon, Hyuna, and Sohyun before, but not with the guys coming. I wasn't used to meeting new people. Atleast Luna, Amber, and I were going through this together. We came to the bar. "Hey guys!!", Sohyun cheerfully said. She told us the plan. We would just have fun, dance a little, get drunk.. You know. The regular stuff. She reserved a private room in the bar. It had beds and tables. An intimidating setting..

We saw the boys. "Hi-i..", I managed to get out before going into the private room. 

Nobody came in for a while. Everyone was out dancing. Luna texted me once, asking if I was going to come out at all. I replied. She didn't like my answer.

I heard the doorknob move. Someone came in. It was Minhyuk. I admit, he was attractive. I saw him talking to his friends. He was nice. Cute. Funny. 

"Hey Krystal..", he said to me. He was coming to me. He pushed me up against the wall. Whats happening? I could smell the alcohol in his breath. I should've pushed him away, but I drank too. Anyways, he was overwhelmingly y. "Yes-s…", I replied. "I want you.", he whispered into my ear. He pushed me onto the bed. He started to bite the skin around my collarbones. He proceeded to biting my neck and nibbling my ears. "Minhyuk…", I moaned. I slipped off his tie, and started to his shirt. What I saw? What I saw. What I saw was y. He was built. He had abs. I started to bite his chest, and his abs

I woke up in his arms. His chest was on me.

wow.

-krystal