Teaser

I Wanna Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sometimes people forget, people forget that a single word could crush you, push you, tear you and bring you to a point in life where nothing matters anymore.

 

“I could never love a man” those words rang in Eunhyuk’s ears as he lay on his bed staring into the dark abyss. That simple phrase. That simple phrase that tore away a piece of his soul every time Donghae uttered them after every one of their performances.

 

Reassurance for Donghae.

 

But.

 

Hell, for him.

 

Hello to my Loyal Subbies. 

I don't even want to say how long I haven't updated this Fic becuase I know its bad. I'm really really sorry. I am now in my final year of Pharmacy (time flies) but since starting Uni I literally had no time for writing and all my energy and time was focused on Uni. I kind of lost my mojo for writing because  Everything was so new for me I didn't realise it would be so different to school. Boy let me tell you when you start uni, it is not sunshine and rainbows. 

I was always super stressed.

Stressed about Deadlines, exams, assignments the whole shabang. I guess I could say Pharmacy became my whole life.

Then my grandfather fell super ill, he is still ill but a lot better than he was so I was occuppied in dealing with this and uni.

However, by now I had started to cope with the increased work load but and I was coping with Uni as well as what was going on in my life. 

But.

I had forgotten about my life of writing Fanfics. I forgot what had sparked my ideas, I forgot how to write stories because my focus was Pharmacy and my personal life.

Then another year passes and everything is fine, coping with my studies and my life. Everything is calm.

But then at the end of 2016. The worst possible thing that could have happened to me did.

My beautiful baby cousin passed away.

Passed away so suddenly I had no time to process what was going on. 

Now, this happened the day before my end of year e

Please log in to read the full chapter