Broken: Indescribable

A Dead Woman's Dairy

Escaped

 

 


Summer of 2013

 

" One...... two.....thr-"

 

" Taeyeon?"

 

The door slipped open and there stood Jessica with a bowl of porridge and a glass cup of water. Here was the lifeless girl sitting up for the first time in a week, looking out the window with glimmered eyes not moving an inch even by the voice that reminisced through her ears. Her thoughts were drowned up from the shameless thoughts lingering her whole body. This all she needed to do. Wait.

Even if it took a thousand years.

Even if she was hurting badly.

Even if it meant taking her life away.

 

She flinched a little from the touch of Jessica's cold hand that was now planted onto her left shoulder. Together, they kept quiet. Taeyeon cried. Jessica cried. No words were necessary  at the moment. Just the emotions that poured recklessly was enough.

Just enough to let it all out.

 


>>>>><<<<

 

Today is July 1 2013.

It's been a month since he left. Left me without saying anything. Left me with a broken heart. Left me in ruins. My heart hurts each word I'm trying to express right now. My eyes are puffy from the nonstop tears ripping out of my eyes. But what can I do? We never were a thing and it will always stay like that. Each time I try to erase the painful memories of him holding my hand, whispering, hugging me gets more clear. That time he kissed me, I actually thought we both had feelings for each other, but heck I was more wrong. It was only his way of getting out of his pain. He used me to make him feel better, little did he know I fell in love. I'll push him aside for now or maybe later when it's not so hard anymore. I just hate myself though because I still love him.

- Kim Taeyeon

 

>>>>><<<<<

 

Taeyeon's dairy layed next to her lamp. Droplets of tears could be seen stained onto the paper. She'll forget him as much as she could and Jessica would help her in any way possible because both of them, fell in love with him.

 

 

&&&&&

​Don't think leaving will make me stop loving you.

You can't escape no matter how hard you try because you've fallen for my trap.

 

 


 

Author's Note:

I am sincerely sorry about the late AND short update. I haven't been in the mood to write much but I thought you guys would like to read a part in Taeyeon's dairy. 

Plus, school is going to start soon so I'll try to update a lot before I have no more time.

Please do comment and subscribe! Thanks for the upvotes too^^

-exo-taeng-