The Dairy: First Encounter

A Dead Woman's Dairy

 

Start

 

 

 

" Was I not good enough?"

 

Goodbye Byun Baekhyun. 

 

Your world will soon turn upside down.....


 

Spring of 2013

Taeyeon walked along the left side of the sidewalk to school with her earbuds plugged into her ear. She always took this side by herself while other students passed by the right side. Taeyeon saw the left side very lucky in fact but had no particular reason for it. 

She hummed along and let the wind through her silky hair. Today was going to be a great Monday, she knew it.

 

The classes were filled with loud squeals from girls. 

No really, of course it was like this. New transfer students. More specifically; boys.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes in disbelief. She had to study hard. That is, to get into the University in America. Fortunately, her class was the normal one today. No transfer student. Thank goodness. Taeyeon took her seat that was by the window and placed her phone and earbuds into her bag. She looked up only to see a boy.

He looked so charming. It was like the world had stopped time.

He had blonde hair. Was he foriegn or just wanted to look like an idol?

He had fair skin. 

He had lingering eyes. Eyes that twinkled.

The boy plopped himself next to Taeyeon as the classmates that were following him frowned and glared at her. He looked so calm anyways and then turned to her making her stutter her breath. He smiled warmly, " May I sit here?"

 

The bell then rang.

 

The class ended and everyone hurried out to see the other new students because from what she heard, they were way better looking than this boy sitting next to her staring at her face full of pimples. Taeyeon stood up and exit the class only to hear footsteps after her. LIke a presence following her. SHe took a deep breath and stopped withou warning making the person lose a little balance in order to not bump into her.

" What now?"

He just stared at her. Taeyeon sighed and put her hands on her hips looking up to the transfer student. " Look, I never said that I would give you a tour arou-"

" What's your name?

And that was all he asked. That was how Taeyeon's Monday got ruined. At least she learned something new, the boy's name is Baekhyun.

Byun Baekhyun.

 

&&&&&

 

Tuesday.

Taeyeon came early to school today. She wanted to make sure that boy knew the school. Yeah, she had to give him a tour of the school today. She rubbed her hands together. Even though it was spring, the weather was still groggy. She took a step up the stairs in front of the school and sat down yawning. She has become more sleepy lately. Maybe from too much studying.

Baekhyun showed up 5 minutes later to only see that Taeyeon was fast asleep on the stairs. " So careless." he scoffed. Her nudged her with his foot. A little bit harsher each time until she stirred awake. Half of her hair scrunched up into a ball on the side of her head. " Yah! Wait took you forever?!" she pointed to him and then dusted her uniform.

She ended up getting dragged by Baekhyun. She too sleepy to do anything. " You midget, you need to wake up before I'll leave you in the boys' restroom." Was that just a threat?

After they toured around the whole school, it was already lunch time, but Taeyeon sure didn't want to eat. She took a big breath and was about to bid her goodbye with Baekhyun until he dragged her by her backpack. " Yah! Jerk let me go! I need to stu-" she couldn't finish her sentence after figuring out that every person in the cafeteria was staring at her. Not because she was screaming her but off. It was the fact that Baekhyun was even touching HER property; so practically Taeyeon. 

After the long lunch with six handsome boys, wait no. Exlude that jerk. But anyways, Taeyeon decided to head to the library since she needed to check out a novel that she had been dying to read. 

 

5:00 p.m.

Taeyeon scrolled through the books.

None.

Her book wasn't there. She pouted and sat at the table way at the back of the room. She placed her head into her arms that were now layed onto the table. Why was she so exhasted. Maybe that jerk was stressing her out.

She lifted her head and saw him.

Why now? Why does he keep showing up? God, he was giving her a headache and it has only been the second day they met. Was she day dreaming? Or was it more like hallucinating? Whatever it was, he still looked handsome. Her eyes became droopy and then she drifted into sleep.

 

7:00 p.m.

Taeyeon groaned in pain and rubbed her head. Where was she?

" Finally midget."

What what?! Taeyeon turned to her left to find the jerk. For once, the left side was bad luck. She cleared , " What am I doing here?" 

He just raised an eyebrow as his arms crossed. " Wow, you really are dumber than you look."

Taeyeon lifted up a fist about to smack this rude kid but got interrupted when the door flung open. " Omo! Has your girlfriend woken up?" a weird lady smiled happily. She assumed it was his mom. Taeyeon smiled but then opened to say something, " Excuse me but I'm not his-"

" Mom! Stop embarrassing me!" Baekhyun glared at her, but not in a hurtful way.

" Ara ara." she giggled. Taeyeon snickeered. His mom was the total oppisite from that jerk sitting next to her. His mom left and then he let out a big sigh in relief.     " So...what's the girlfriend part about huh?" Taeyeon coughed fakely.

" Look, that was the only way to get you in my house. Including, you'd probably be somewhere else if I didn't decide to take you when you dozed off in the library."

Wait, so she wasn't hallucinating or day dreaming. Crap. She snapped out of her thoughts when Baekhyun interrupted, " Just pretend to be my girlfriend around my mom alright? I'll give you anything. Do you want money or what? A kiss?" he emphathized, It only left for Taeyeon to roll her eyes. " In your dreams. And no I'm not going to help you. Ever since you entered my life since yesterday my life has been miserable."

" I'll give you whatever. Just be my girlfriend for at least 3 months so I dont have to marry that Hyerim."

Yes, the jerk was begging her. Taeyeon smirked. " Give me that then."

 

Baekhyun turned to his shelf as saw the dairy his grandma that passed away gave to him. " No, that thing over there is special."

" Then I'll just leave and tell your mom-"

" Okay okay."

 

&&&&&

 

And thats how they first met in two days.

The dairy was now in Taeyeon's posession....

 


Author's Note

Okay first chapter is up!! Fianlly got the time to write. I know this chapter is boring but you need to remember everything you just read. I mean EVERYTHING.

Just a heads up, the next chapter is like years after when Baekhyun comes back and thats where it all begins. (Im so evil)

Plus thank for all the love and I would love for you guys to comment to see how you feel about this first update!

Until then, Baii

-exo-taeng-