We Need To Talk

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myunghee POV

"She used to fawn over Yixing back home you know" I chuckled looking out at the garden which Gaeul and Yixing were sitting in as he read her poetry.

"That's suprising" Luhan scoffed before taking a sip out of his tea.

"Why? I mean yes he wa always a tad bit annoying in my opinion but he did care for her alot" I chuckled as Luhan looked over to me with wide eyes 'Whats with that face?"

"I got and idea" he beamed taking my hand "You're brilliant"

"Why am I brilliant?" I raised an eyebrow as he laughed.

"I will tell you later. Right now I have to attend a meeting with Genral Xuan besides if I keep spending all my time with you people will begin to think I don't do anything around here" he smiled before standing up.

"Right carry on your majesty" I chuckled as his face scrunched up.

"You do that on purpose dont' you?" he scoffed as I continued looking out at the couple avoiding his gaze.

"Maybe" I chuckled as two arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"I'll be back later to tell you my plan and you better not call me your majesty" he smirked as I glanced over at his face which rested on my shoulder before he kissed my cheek and released me "Well i'm off" he sighed before walking away. 

"They really do look like a couple" I sighed as I watched my sister playfully smack Yixings arm as they both laughed together making his dimples show.

"Who looks like a couple?" a deep voice came from behind me as I turned to see Zitao leaning on the pillar behind me.

"Look for yourself" I sighed looking back out at the garden from the pavillion.

"That's suprising" he mumbled before looking back at me "He's never acted like that"

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow as he took a seat beside me still lookng out at the two who were talking.

"Usually when he's here and not traveling all over the place he's sleeping or just wandering around aimlessly" he sighed before looking back over at me "Anyways you said you wanted to talk to me yesterday?"

"Ahh yes" I smiled lightly looking at my hands "I have no clue how this may sound to you  or anything but please take no offence when I ask you this"

"What is it mei mei?" he furrowed his eyebrows a little in confusion before I continued.

"Did you by chance do anything maybe to lead my sister on while we were in Korea the week before Luhan and I's marriage?" I sighed fiddling with my thumbs before looking back at him.

"We often talked yes but other than that no. Why would you ask such a thing?" he stared at me in astonishment.

"Because she's in love with you" I whispered as his eyes widened "You must not speak of this with anyone"

"I wouldn't" he mumbled his gaze dropping to the floor "Are you sure?"

"Of my sister being in love with you" I paused as he looked back up at me "Yes"

"How?" he murmured as I looked back out at Yixing and Gaeul who were currently playing around in the koi pond. which that alone is honestly somehting she'd never do.

"I have no clue but my sister has always been a hopeless romeantic falling f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter