One

Paradise

Paradise 


Displeased with his petulant request, she clinched his cheeks with the brunt edges of her magenta-stained nails, her breath harsh against his rigid jaw, her tongue sardonic with excuses. "I'm warning you." This could not continue, they could not continue. 

She was not for him to take, to swindle of rationality and capability - she had to embrace the Yuri her family acknowledged, not the Kwon Yuri he knew, saw, and felt. Numbly aware of his reaction, she silently pled for him to seize this opportunity to escape and avoid the -fest that was sure to come from her inability to detach herself from the realm of her relatives. In spite of her grief, she could not muster the strength nor courage to flee from the family that crafted and molded her spirit, that tugged the strings of her marionette limbs. 

Long had she known that the world held no room for Kwon Yuri. 

Wary of his increasingly wistful features, her immaculate composure faltered, her subsequent whisper both tender and urgent. "I'll break your heart."

Adamant to the idea of even considering the ploy, he gripped her shoulders, reared close and snarled with contained fury, his thumb promptly to the corner of his chest, "Already broken."

Fresh from the latest disaster of his own makings, he remained entangled by despair, the shards of his fragmented heart clutched painfully in the vice of his grip. How quaint that it was through this grim connection they had met and intertwined their lives like fools. 

It was wrong to want, to crave, but it struck her senses, it stirred her from dormancy and made her feel alive. 

Hopelessly subjugating herself to his earnest sentiments, she grasped the folds of his shirt, croaked, "I won't take responsibility." Upon the fateful day and dreadful hour, she would forsake him in favor of the Kwon lineage. 

Faintly, he rasped, "As if I couldn't handle you." 

As if I couldn't handle them. 

Broiling with emotions, she pounced, crushed the delicate curve of her lips upon his sturdy counterpart, crudely stifling them both of oxygen. Fervent, albeit feral, he kissed her, the twist and mesh of lips sloppy in his haste, his hands wedged tightly in her shimmering locks. Overwhelming her with the sharp intensity of his mouth, she was readily quelled by the pungent taste of cinnamon that rolled off his tongue. 

Inevitably, her concentration grew hazy, unable to discern where he reached and , her hips and chest beckoning to him either way. 

This was wrong, so, so wrong. 

But, frankly, she was too weak and tired of this vacant life to repel his advances, to reject the callings of her flesh and heart. 

Kwon Yuri was given life with each breath he made, with each instance of passion he incited - he made her endure this living hell she was in. Sparks of fire ignited in her belly with his lingering caresses, his kisses knotting her insides, and electrifying her nerves. 

Hardly conscious to the removal of his shirt, she dug her nails into the bare skin of his back, her fingers once more acquainted with the sinewy muscles and flushed skin, her legs respectively released from their confined stockings.

Somewhere in midst of his hot kisses, he beguiled her to present all that she had left in her to give with a quiet promise of cherishing and treasuring it.

Whether or not he would guarantee his part of the bargain, she bestowed him with the final piece of her sanity and what made Kwon Yuri incredibly distinct from Yuri, her feeble soul comfortably assured she not rue the exchange. 

Intrinsically, Kwon Yuri would be associated to Dong Youngbae - only through him would she live. 


A/N: I...don't know what I was doin' here, omg. This is meant for J.O Senpai, but I'm not too fond of it, so she's gettin' a fluffier counterpart or something. A new story to compensate for this...piece. 

The gist here is that Yuri is forced to meet the obligations of her family, thus Kwon Yuri cannot exist. Kwon Yuri is the independent flair to the spirit that must be put out for the sake of the family. But YB came into the picture and ignited her fiery spirit, but she knows it's wrong and she can't allow him to keep 'Kwon Yuri' afloat. But there's like a lil agreement here. They'll be together until she must leave (because she will eventually leave him), hence the i'll break your heart. But Youngbae don't careeee. He's suffered through his own and he cares enough for her to fight back a bit. 

so, yeah. still workin' on these two OTL