Final

Angel In My Heart

I always saying that he looks like an angel. The fans also agree. But he always deny it. He will say that he's not attractive compared to me. Well, I'm the visual on this group but hey, this boy have his own charm!

His figure, small eyes, sharp nose, cute lips, everything just fit on him.

Curly or straight hair. Blonde, pink, purple or even just plain black, suit him very well.

The way he speaks English, the way he raps, the way he laughs.

For me, he's perfect.

He never realize that whenever he passing by, everyone will looking at him. He's handsome with his own style.

He doesn't know that my friends who have met him once, wanting to see him again. But no, I won't let them.

 

How long I've been feeling this way, I'm not sure.

But one thing that i know for sure, he's the angel in my heart.

 

He always looking to the other side everytime I talk to him, avoiding my eyes, trying to hide his smile, pretend that he's not excited to see me. That's just adding his cuteness for me.

He always saying that I'm his best buddy in the group even though we seldom talk. He said that we just know each other's mind since we're the same age and always side by side like everyday.

I'm so happy he think of me that way.

 

"You’re always lovely. You’re always really pretty. Whoever sees you will say you’re perfect. There’s an angel in my heart

Your pretty face is blinding my eyes. Your bright smile just like a sun. Like a shining star in the night sky. There's an angel in my heart"

Today, off the stage, on our shared hotel room, I serenade those lines to him.

Just me and him.

I hold his hand, smiling at him, wishing that he understand that I mean it.

Unlike everyday, today he look at me in the eyes. Today he's showing his wide smile to me. And he's blushing.

I already know the meaning of that.

Without words, I know that I have that special place on his heart, just like him as the angel in my heart.