SECRET ADMIRER

SECRET ADMIRER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, she's coming!" Baekhyun called the rest of EXO who was waited with sleepy face.

It was dawn but Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Kai, D.O, Suho, Chen, Kris, Tao, lay, and Chanyeol already woke up half hour before.

The eleven guy of EXO joined Baekhyun stood behind the big window of their dorm. Looked at that girl put the bag full of milks and went with her pink bicycle.

"Aaahh~ She's cute!" said Baekhyun.

"She has a straight beautiful hair," Suho's eyes dazzled.

"Her face skin is so flawless," Xiumin smiled.

"She's so my style," Kris shook his head.

"She has a bright and pretty smile," D.O said.

"She's sooo pretty!" Chen shouted.

"She has a fair skin," Luhan murmured.

"She likes an angel," Sehun murmured with Luhan.

"She's quite fashionable," Tao nodded.

"She's sweet," Lay closed his eyes as his smiled.

"She's lovely," Chanyeol smiled.

"I think i like her," Kai smirked.

And then they laughed. After that, one by one of EXO back to their room to continued their dream. Dream about that girl, maybe. 

"Kyungsoo hyung, take the milks, please..." Kai asked.

D.O just sighed and walked out of house to took their milks. D.O smiled when read a sticky note from that girl. That girl always stuck a couragement note on the bag. 

It was a mood booster for him and also the rest of EXO. Then, D.O walked in to house, putted the milks on the dinning table, and stuck the note on the refrigerator door. There was many notes from that milk's girl.

Sehun took the milk and read the notes. He smiled.

"She's sweet, isn't she?" Sehun asked to Kai who already stood beside him.

"Ne," Kai answered. "I'm quite curious about her name."

"You better don't know," Kris talked from the table, behind Sehun and Kai.

Sehun and Kai turned and sat on dinning chair, where Kris, D.O, Luhan, and Chen enjoyed their milk.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"Because if you know who is she, it will be different story," Kris talked wisely. 

D.O looked at Kris face then stared to the refrigerator door. He thought about what Kris said before. Maybe his hyung was right. It's better for them to didn't know about her. Because it would be diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter