Chapter 1

I'll hold onto that promise (Chanyeol in Roommate)

"Yeol, do you want me to help you with that?" Chanyeol turned to his boyfriend and smiled "Thanks, Baek" the shorter returns the smile and opened his boyfriend's closet.

"Yah, Chanyeol" Their leader told them that they were supposed to film Chanyeol packing so they agreed, and also took turns in the camera. At first it was their leader who was filming him, then he gave it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun shakily grabs the camera and tries not to stutter in interviewing his boyfriend. He tried his best not to sound sad because the fans might suspect them, but despite his trying, he couldn't help how his words turn to sound a little disappointed. His boyfriend was packing his shoes now and they just talk about Chanyeol going to roommate and all   , Baekhyun was shocked to hear him say "I'm envious" but luckily the taller didn't give much thought about it and so after that he handed the camera to Sehunnie and ran to the bathroom. As soon as he locked the door he lost it. He cried and cried. He didn't know what would happen to his boyfriend if he went to that show. What if he changes? What if he falls inlove with someone else? What if he isn't interested in Baekhyun anymore? More thoughts filled his mind till he heard a knock on the door. He ignores it but the knocking continues. "Baekhyun?" His eyes widened as he recognizes the voice. "Ch-Chan..yeol?" "Baek, are you okay?" Baekhyun doesn't answer as tears continue to fall. "Baek, please..." "Please, open the door" Baekhyun unlocks the door, his boyfriend wrap his arms around him right away. He feels his eyes cloud again. The taller hugs him tighter "Baek, what's wrong?" He sniffs "Baek please, tell me what's wrong" Chanyeol pulls back to look at his boyfriend. "I....i.." Baekhyun takes a deep breath. "I don't want you to go......please" Chanyeol's heart hurts to see his boyfriend like that. He wants to hug him and kiss him,and tell him that everything's going to be alright but he can't. "Baek....I....you know i can't right?" Baekhyun looks away. "Our manager would get mad. And besides, don't you think this is a great opportunity for me?" He uses his hand to make the shorter face him again. "I'll be back before you know it." He smiles and pulls his boyfriend for a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

the day comes, Chanyeol gets ready and puts all his luggages in the car. He goes back to their shared room and kisses his sleeping boyfriend in the forehead. His boyfriend moves and he smiles, realizing that he should probably wake him up because he'll kill him if he didn't. So he pokes Baekhyun's cheek over and over again till Baekhyun let out weird noises and he realizes that he's close to waking up now. "Baek" he calls out. "Hmm?" The shorter answered, half asleep. "I'm leaving now." "Hmm---WHAT" he opens his eyes right away and sits up. The taller chuckles and cups Baekhyun's face "I'll miss you." "Aww, you're leaving already?" He says with his signature pout which no one can resist. But unfortunately it didn't work, the taller stood up "now won't you be a good boyfriend and accompany me on my way to the parking lot?" Baekhyun groans "do you have to leaveee..." The taller lets out another chuckle "carry me" he picks his boyfriend up and carries him bridal style. "Yeollie~~~i love youu~~~~ don't go?" He smiles " I love you too Baekkie~~~"

 

they arrive in the parking lot, he puts his boyfriend down and results in a whimper coming from the shorter. "Yeol" "hmm?" "Take care of yourself, okay?" Chanyeol nodds and kisses him in the cheek. They continue to walk until they reach the vehicle. "Yeol?" "Yes, baek?" "I love you" "I love you too, Baek" and this time he kisses Baekhyun in the lips.

 

 

He gets in the car and opens the window.

 

"Baek?" 

 

 

"Yes?" 

 

 

"See you at home" 

 

 

"Promise?"

 

 

 

"Promise."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first episode comes out today, Baekhyun looks forward to it as he goes to the living room and opens the tv. 

 

he holds onto Chanyeol's promise of returning. He trusts him though as he was watching he finds out that in roommate, they are open to new couples. They are free to date in the house, and if it is a success, they will give 2 airplane tickets for an overseas vacation.

 

 

He holds onto Chanyeol's promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Mianhaeeeee~~~ (>人<;)

This was really lame. But i can't help it, when i watched the first episode of roommate and when Chanyeol was packing this all came to my mind and I just wanted to share it~ 

 

So yeah this will be based on real events so I would probably wait for the next episode to update this and it goes on and on idk. I hope its a happy ending, I'm really gonna lose myself if Yeol dates someone in roommate. ASDSFSFGSGGSGSGS PRAY FOR CHANYEOL STANS UGH. 

 

I heard there was a rumor that Chanyeol and Bom were awkward at first but now they are both comfortable and that maybe they were going to be a couple-- NO ING WAY IN HELL PARK ING CHANYEOL I TRUST YOU OK SO BASICALLY THIS STORY IS ME AND MY FEELS LOLWHAT.

 

 

Anyways~~ Thank you very much for reading!!! *\(^o^)/*

Saranghae~~~ ♡♡

 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ