It started with a...... nagging?

I Hate being Your Wife, I Like being Your Lover

"How about being my lover?" Khun repeated.

Vic blocked her ears with pillows. "I'm sleepy."

"Lover?" Nichkhun more while trying to take her pillows. "Lover??"

But she pretended to sleep and Nichkhun gave up. He laid beside her and hugged Vic on her back while she didn't bother to move his hands like she used to. She was just too sleepy, or lazy, or she liked it, probably?

"Nice dream, love you," he whispered.

 

I do love you too....

 


 

"Vic!" Nichkhun called out Vic, who was cooking, from the second floor. "I can't find my socks!"

"Don't ask me!" she yelled.

It was the 234th days they had been together. Or 134th days they both accepted the marriage. It didn't change a lot. Not more than living in the same house. Ah, Victoria started to cook meals for Nichkhun. It was just because her mom went back and left them alone. Khun depended on Vic for mostly everything. And Vic nag almost everyday.

Just like normal couples right!? Or.... not?

"Vic!!!!"

"Stop it there!" Vic went upstairs. She tried to ignore him but she just couldn't do it.

Vic stopped at the door and stared at Nichkhun fiercely. She walked to the dresser fast and found a pair of socks, then throw it before him.

"I have told you so many times. Why wouldn't you bother to remember? It feels like I'm babysitting a 5 years old boy. Stop it! Don't you think I'm tired too? When do you intend to change?"

Nichkhun was looking at his feet, didn't dare to look at her. Then whispered, "When I become a daddy."

"What are y? YAAAAH!!!" she yelled. "Don't whisper like that! Talk louder than when you yell to me!"

"I miss you," he said while suddenly hugged her.  "I did it just to get your attention. If I didn't do that you wouldn't even speak to me. Don't be angry... Hm?"

Victoria blushed. "Go~. I need to cook the breakfast."

"Shireo~~"

"Khun."

"Hm?"

"Let go of me! Now!"

"Shireo~~~"

"Then no breakfast."

Nichkhun stepped back. He was taken aback.

"I'm gonna cook. Dont. You. Dare. To. Call. Me. Out. Again!"

 


 

"Mom called me this morning. She asked us to pay a visit to them. It's better we bring good news with us." Nichkhun said while driving Vic to her office.

"What good news?"

"Baby! They want to have grandchildren!"

"We can't because we do nothing to make it possible to happen!"

"Then shall we try?"

"No such a thing!"

"Yeobo! Why?"

"Because I don't want to have children. I'm still young! I don't want to have it with you!"

Nichkhun stopped the car. "Then with whom? Whom do you meet? Who are you talking about?"

Vic faced another way.

"Tell me! Who is that man?" Nichkhun grabbed her shoulder and forced her to face him.

"My first love."

"What? Am I not the one? Then who??"

 



Author's Note

My heart was trembling when I wrote this chap and the previous one. If only they ended up together, they would make such a cute couple!!

What do you think? ^^