❝ plotlines

❝ Comme Le Rêve Cafe ━ Winter break ⋮apply open (revamped)
Comme  Le  Rêve  Cafe
home / position / form / reviews / guidelines / announcement / ©
THE BEHIND MASTER / open
She is the one working behind the scene, baking for the customers. Baking is always her speciality. Being the one who showed her face the least, she gets alot of positive feedbacks and praises from the customers. She hardly leave the kitchen when there is alot of customers, and so people wondered who is the baker of Comme Le Rêve. Out of the five girls, she brings in alot of slightly older customers. 

 
THE GIFTED BARISTA / open
She, along with the behind master have the most important role in the cafe. She is the barista. She brew the best coffee according to the girls working in Comme Le Rêve, thats why there is so many customers coming back for her coffee. She don't only know how to brew coffee but other types of drink too. Out of the five girls, she brings in alot of peoples who loves coffee and really well known for her attitude. 
THE BIPOLAR CASHIER / open
She has the most relax job in the cafe, sitting behind the counter, taking calls and collecting money. She is a math genius, maybe thats why she is hired that easily or something. This girl is a flirt, other than spenting her time counting money over and over again. She spent her time flirting with the customers when they are paying or specially visit the cafe to see this girl. Out of the five girls, she is the clumiest, the most unique girl you ever seen. Thats why she is the bipolar cashier.  
THE POPULAR BELLE / taken
She is the cafe belle aka the waitress. Her job requires her to walk back and forth alot, serving the customers, cleaning the tables and attending the customers. She always have a smile on her face and really positive towards the customers that why she attracts alot of male customers to the cafe, mostly teenagers. They always sit in the corner or standing outside the cafe to see her working.  But this girl have alot of flaws, really. She have the worst result among the five.
THE SWEET PERFORMER / open
She is the cafe performer, she only need to work at a certain timing but three to five times a day. She play alot of instruments, volin to piano, piano to drum, drum to guitar, guitar to flute and alot more. If she still have the free time, she'll be helping in the kitchen, washing the dishes on behalf of the ahjumma. She is really sweet and you think that she looks like type of who is reserved and silent, nope. She's not, she is really dorky and loud. Out of the five, she attract the most female customers to the cafe.