Picture

In Which Kris is a Girl

“So are the two of you dating?” LuHan asks, swirling around his straw and Kris watches as dots of color appear and disappear in the other’s bubble tea.

“I don’t know.” He says, hands sealed around his own drink (coffee because he was exhausted).

LuHan kicks him under the table and Kris childishly kicks back. This, of course, is what the youngest male gets to come back to see.

 ”Um, am I interrupting something?” Tao asks, his expression amused.

LuHan shakes his head, flinching when Kris gets the last kick in.

“You two should be dating!” LuHan yells.

He starts screaming when Kris lurches across the table, hands going for his neck. Tao laughs, walking over and pulling Kris’ arms back away from the flailing eldest.

“I thought we were.” Tao says, looking down at Kris.

Kris sputters and looks up at Tao, face burning. “When did this happen?” He asks.

Tao smiles down at him and releases his wrists. “It’s just not official.” Tao says, taking the empty seat next to Kris. “So, Yifan?”

Kris shakes his head, receiving another kick from LuHan. “Since when were you so shy?” LuHan asks.

Glaring at the other male, Kris kicks back and Tao laughs at the antics of the two older males. “Yifan, you should be my boyfriend.” Tao says, leaning against the other and smiling at him.

Kris freezes for a moment before wrapping an arm around Tao’s shoulders. “I guess I can do that.” Tao practically beams at him, leaning against him and reaching for his other hands to tangle their fingers together.

 The flash of a camera makes Kris jump, and he turns to glare at LuHan. “What the hell?”

LuHan grins at him and wiggles the camera in his hands. “The two of you look so cute together, and you were smiling and everything.” He teases. Kris groans and gives Tao’s shoulder a squeeze.

“Tao, you’re going to have to excuse me.” He says, “I need to kill my best friend.” Tao laughs and LuHan makes an unimpressed noise, putting his camera back in his bag.

“Give me a kiss first.” Tao says, poking his lower lip out in a half-formed pout.

Fighting to keep his smile off his face, Kris leans over giving the younger male a kiss. LuHan coos at the two of them, only to start screaming as Kris stands up.

“Tao watch my camera please!” The eldest whines, already out of his chair and starting to back away.

“Don’t hurt each other too much.” Tao calls.

Kris charges, running around the table and trying to snag the older male by his shirt. LuHan's laugh turns into a scream when fingers brush his back and the two run off leaving the youngest with their stuff. Kris is smiling and Tao couldn’t be happier.