Come on In

A Small Room for Two

"I see...Well I think you should dump him immediately!"

"W-What I can't do that so suddenly!'

"But if you've trusted him so much then why did he do something like that afterwards?"

"That's why I've decided not to do so immediately. He must've...have a reason...probably" The way I muttered my words sure gave him quite a look at me. Neitherless, look at me thinking things at the bright side. I'm so not myself. "Well anyways." I raised my voiced and stopped my swing. "Round two, you're turn?"

"A-Avoiding the question! U-Unfair..." Of course, he got startled and kind of shook from his swing being the weirdo his first impression gave me.

"Well you're the one to talk! You dragged me here in the first place."

"Well to be honest I, I  just came for fresh air."

"...That's all? With your weird atmosphere and appearance you just came here... for fresh, air?

"I'm h-honest." He spoke silently, but he looked away for some reason. That gesture kind of sparked my attention.

"To make things fair then, tell me your problems." "Don't worry, 'I'm all ears'."

"Hmmm, alright." He looked at the sky and pondered. "Well, I think I'm weird."

"...Don't state something that I already know."

"N-No like, I'm socially awkward. I mean I don't know... I have friends but I don't know how to act towards them." 

"Don't know how to act?"

"Like what I'm doing to you."

Psh, you realized it finally.

"But you're their friends? You should act naturally?" 

"But I, I'm a pretty weird person. You know if they sort of see this side of me then I bet they'll get away from me."

"Coming from a person having no experience, If they considered you your friends, then it's alright to express yourself naturally ...Are you even sure, you're real friends?"

I...actually, can't believe  I'm talking like this. Just as I said, I have absolutely no exprience ever. But I guess being with Ka- Jong In made my perspectives about the world widen a bit?

...Why am I thinking about Jong In.

"I-I have this strong feeling that they treasure me! Unlike someone over there."

"Cold."

"No no~ I'm just indifferent-"

"And now going back to our topic~"

"...How about, Round 3?"

Our conversation spreaded out to a wider topic. It's a bummer that I either didn't get to hear about him or tell him more about my 'story', but I guess this route is better than the both of them. And that is to feel comfortable with someone I just knew.

Wait, I actually felt comfortable with someone I just met?


"Na, It's getting dark." The guy I was talking to cut my thoughts out of the blue. But it's indeed getting cold, I can feel the whispers of the freezing breeze tickle my skin for a bit. Well it's a transitionary period between winter and spring after all so it's still cold. The bright image of the moon showed us how late it is too. Maybe it's the best for us to go home now. "Let's go now!"

 

"Oh um, uh, alright..."

"Aiyah! We've talked so much but I didn't even know your name!"

For the first time in forever~ He finally noticed something important.

"..Hara."

"Aegyo-ssu!"

"I-I never asked for your opinion!"

"Mhmm, okay okay then. I'm D.O."

"Like I said I never asked you- nevermind about that. I think D.O's a bit weird, for a name."

"Fits me doesn't it?" 

"N-No doubt..."

"Hmm. But you can call me Kyung Soo."

"Alright I prefer that, for now." I know we're saying our goodbyes now but I think he really needs to leave. It feels sad because I actually got cheered up by a person I accidentally encountered at my favorite spot. But there's nothing I can do about it.

"See you soon, Hara-ah."

Well, he freezing breeze whispered to me that this isn't the first and the last of our meeting anyways.

"Mhhm."


that was so so tiring i swear

ahueeeeee!!! another chapter done.

i had a hard time since this is almost just a convo chapter, so I color-coded who's speaking.

of course by gender normalities, you know who's who right? /slapped

author is signing offfffff i need sleeeeeep ; w ;