Open the door

A Small Room for Two

I' m  r u n n i n g  a n d  c r y i n g  o n  F e b r u a r y  t h e  1 4 t h .

Because the only person I trust and love whole-heartedly just cheated on me. Along the corridor in which I was about to give the chocolate I've cooked, whole-heartedly, he cheated on me.

Kissing another girl's lips, he cheated on me.

He, undoubtedly cheated on me.

Of course I got frustrated, but I didn't really react much once they saw me watching their affair. I just looked him into the eyes calmly and gave him a small, yet sweet smile. Then I walked away. I went slow at first, no footsteps to be heard and no words spoken, but then I trascended faster until it became a run. It was only then did I realized the water that blurred my eyesight, my bitter tears of anger.

There's only one place I'd run at though. No, it's not my home. I'd get more sick and depressed if I were to go there immediately. It's the playground. Lively when children come, a sanctuary when nobody's there but the two of us.

Kai and I's sanctuary. It was our peaceful sanctuary. Now, it's kind of like my personal prison. I'm again, the prisoner of solitude. There's nobody left to be accompanied with anymore, not even God.

With these collected thoughts, I approached my new prison as I made my pace slower. My tears seem to be drying off now, so it's best to say that I've calmed down. However even if the anger is removed I'm still 100% wasted and depressed.

Well, no matter what my condition is I'm definitely going to the swing. It has my favorite spot since, forever. I remember the times when the two of us used to go here after school. He used to sit at the seesaw in front of the swing when we arrive. And then we were lured to our own little happiness, the times we spent together were the only moments I actually smiled honestly. They were fragments of full bliss. But I guess, they were, only mine to remember.

And now, I started crying again. I just want to swear at myself a thousand times for being this...this sensitive. I thought Kai loved me. I thought Kai cherished me. I thought Kai will never leave me.

I thought Kai will be the one to save me.

But here I am, alone. I used to like being alone before I knew Kai. And here I am again, embracing loneliness at its fullest. I sat down at the worn-out swing which is awfully rusted, just like me. I don't actually use it like a child would do whenever I get the chance, I just simply, sit on it. Because I think sitting in a calm manner will make the most out of my thoughts.

"Hey there little swing, you're going to be my mind palace now." I said softly.

It wasn't long before I realized I was smiling again, but sadly, I'm still crying. Smiles and tears make a bittersweet combination. They form a representation of me, the lonely, useless, ever-so pessimistic, me.

"Say Noona... Do swings talk?" 

Huh? I think I heard somebody talked, so I guess I'll turn my heard to the direction of the sound. 

There was indeed, a somebody. And he's beside me, swinging like a kid. I couldn't really describe the face since he's in motion and wearing a hoodie. But I guess he read what my mind was saying when he stopped to gave me a weak smile.

"Yo."


Parents: "Why are you typing seriously?" lolololol

Ahahahahahaha~ I'm done with first chapter!

I promise to y'all, I'm gonna really try to update!

This is going to be a multi-chaptered story by the way!