the chance run in at the coffee shop

chance meeting (what was fate thinking)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So like I said this is my first fanfic and the story isn’t going to be word for word as what is written in the description.

So for the poor spelling and the lack of punctuation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U-Kwon's [POV]

U-Kwon was sitting around his and B-Bombs shared room at the dorm. He was getting bored just sitting around, cause B-Bomb and the others had a busy schedule today and he finished his schedule for the day early and was just lounging around, so when he got tired of just sitting there doing nothing, he decided he would text B-Bomb to let him know that he was going out to look around town and shop a little bit by himself to have some alone time by himself to pass the time away, since he didn’t U-kwon texted him back I Love You too. And then he left the dorm.

While U-Kwon was out and about he decided he wanted a coffee. So he went to the coffee shop on the nearest street to him. He went into the coffee shop got his coffee and sat down in the corner booth and as he was sitting there he was thinking about B-Bomb and then he started to think of things he could do for B-Bomb cause in a few days was their 5th month anniversary. When he finally came back from being caught up in his thoughts in his head he realized he was out of coffee. So he got up to go back up to the counter to get a refill so as he was walking back up to the counter, but as he was walking his phone went off and as he went to check it, so he wasn’t paying any attention to where he was going. So when he was almost to the counter he ran into someone and when he looked up, he was in awed and stunned by the persons gorgeous looks that was standing front of him. Then when it hit him that he had ran into this person, he finally said “AHHH...  I AM SO SORRY" Kris kinda snickered a little bit.

While he stood there for a minute just staring at the guy, U-Kwon was no longer thinking about him and B-Bomb being together anymore, instead he was thinking that the guy in front of him is gorgeous and so freaking tall and that he loved the guys smile so much and he just kinda sort of met the guy. Then this strong urge to want to kiss the guy in front of him came into his mind, but he fought back the urge to do it though. He finally came out of his own head and realized that the guy was talking to him say "Hi, my name is Kris." (And when U-Kwon heard his voice he went weak in the knees, but he managed to keep himself standing somehow....). He stared at the guy a second and he finally said “Hi, my name is U-Kwon.". He didn’t know why he replied so eagerly for the guy to know his name but he did.......

Kris's [POV]

Kris was planning on having a day to himself today and so he looked around and saw that it was only Tao, Xiumin, and himself at the dorm right now. So he looked at them and said that he was going to go out to walk around town, because he wanted some alone time to himself today. The others looked at him and said ok. So when he got all the stuff that he needed to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter