Bubbles

흰 고양이 (White Cat)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              Kiseop stared at his computer screen angrily. 3 hours. He’d spent 3 hours on his paper for this new professor and had barely made a dent in it. He groaned loudly before bashing his head against the keyboard multiple times. He laid his forehead on the keys for a few moments and sighed. This was going nowhere. And he only had another week to finish it.
                Kevin peered around the doorway at the human. His ears twitched lightly as he cautiously made his way over to Kiseop. He sat on the couch nearby and just observed. Never in his life would he understand why Kiseop made such a fuss over things like papers, due dates, and really school in general. Shin always got everything done perfectly fine with no complaint. Honestly, it looked to Kevin like Kiseop was just being dramatic. And yet he had the balls to complain about Kevin’s drama moments. Kiseop still hadn’t moved his head off the keyboard after a few minutes of Kevin’s staring, so Kevin spoke up. “Human, I don’t think laying with your head on the keyboard will help. It just looks like your paper is on the letter ‘h’.”
                The human’s head shot up and he stared at the screen. Not only had he filled up two pages with just one letter, Kiseop also managed to delete most of what he had already written. With a heavy sigh, Kiseop deleted the mistakes and started over. “. This. Paper. And quit calling me human. My name is Kiseop. Kee-SOP. Use it.”
                “Fine. You need to relaxSeoppie. I know how about we-“
                “Don’t call meSeoppie either!”
                “WHATEVER. Look, you need a break, and I need to get out of this house before I go nuts. So let’s go out and see a movie, or walk in the park, or something.”
                “No. I have too much to do here. Once I get more of this done I have to clean this place after the mess you made. So no going out. Go watch TV or something.” Kiseop spoke without ever missing a beat. He then turned around and went back to writing his paper.
                With a huff and a swish of his fluffy tail, Kevin pranced out of the room. “Mess that I made?Pft. He dirties it up just as much as I do, so he can’t about it.” Kevin muttered to himself as he walked around the apartment. “Fine. He wants a clean apartment, I’ll give him a clean apartment. Then he’ll have to get me out of this dumb place and take me somewhere.”  
                The young Anima wandered around the apartment for a bit, looking to see what he could do. He walked into the laundry room and looked. Dirty clothes sat in a neat pile next to the washing machine. Kevin thought about it for a moment. Should he really mess with this? He doesn’t wear these constricting things, the human did. He picked up a pair of white boxers with little smiley faces on them and grimaced. He strolled out of the laundry room to find something else to do.
                Kevin walked into the bedroom. The sheets were halfway off the bed, pillows were scattered around the room, clothes (from the smell, dirty too. Did the human not do laundry but once a month? Gross.) thrown in every area of the room. Realizing there was no escape from the laundry.
    Reluctantly he began to pick up the articles of clothing realizing that the apartment was mostly messy with dirty clothes. Running around he picks up every article.He paced back and forth between the bedroom, living room, and bathroom. "Too many stupid ty clothes, this is why I don't wear them," Picking up mass amounts of clothing.  Looking around the apartment for laundry baskets took a good ten minutes but organizing the clothes is what took up most of the time, "Ok, I think shin told me to match colors."
    With that he be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter