Hidden Chapter - The Bloody Love

Bloody Love

warning : reverse-timeplot, error grammars, long chapter.

(mianhae guys T.T)


 

Eight years ago. Lee Family' House.

“Where’s Dad, Mom?” Little Jonghyun who was ready to go to school, asked his Mom. “Is he still in the hospital?”

“No. Dad was already back two hours ago. He’s in the laboratory right now…” her Mom answered. “Have a pleasant day honey, okay?”

“Yes, Mom. You and Dad too.” Jonghyun bid a farewell and went to school.

Actually it’s a common view for him to see his Dad was busy in his room—or almost like laboratory.His Dad has been well known as one of best medical researcher in the country, while his Mom is a great doctor in the same hospital. But then, his parents are not only has one occupation. Being a doctor and a researcher are just their “side-jobs”. Not so many people know that actually his Dad is the chairman of Vampire’s Hunter Association. Also known as the strongest hunter among the others.

And Jonghyun knew it all.

He even knew that his parents were facing a very strong enemy this time. Okay, maybe not this time. Maybe since long ago. As he heard, that vampire already lives for centuries. And he—or she, since he never know who’s that vampire—is the last pure blood that was left. The strongest among the strongest. Yes, he knew how strong the pure blood is. Although he’s still 8 years old but he surely already acknowledged so many things. No wonder that he’s being called as a genius kid—just like his parents. And he knew… he knew that his parents—since many years ago—were doing research about Vampire. Their bloods, their genes, and everything about them. One day, he ever asked his parents why they keep theirselves for being busy of doing many researches about the vampires when actually they can killed them by Bloody Roses--a gun which can kill the Vampires...

 

“No, son. Since beginning, I and your Mom are trying to find how to make the amount of vampires became lesser by not killing them. Although we are the hunters, but I and your Mom don’t want to be such a cold killer… even if they’re the vampires…”

“I don’t understand, Dad. Why you didn’t want to kill them? They’ve killed too many people. And I think, killing the vampires is the main duty of vampire hunters…”

“And that’s the thing you should understand, son.” His Dad caressing Jonghyun’s hairs lovingly. “Even if we’re the hunters… but killing someone is still a sin… no matter who are they—or what are they…”

“But you’re not doing anything wrong, Dad. I mean, they are the bad vampires. The only one way to save the people from those vampires is the hunters. And the only one way to make them disappeared from this world is… kill them. If you did it, then it means that you saved so many people from being the victims of the vampires—sooner or later. Is it still counting as a sin, Dad?”

“Do you think it’s not? We’re not God so we didn’t know which one is sin which one is not. But don’t you think that it’ll be much better if we avoided to do that thing, son?”

“Doesn’t it mean that you actually didn’t want to be a hunter, Dad?”

“No.” His Dad smiled. “Being a vampire hunter is the one that I wanted the most—just like your Mom. Even being a hunter is more interesting rather than becoming a Doctor… believe me, son.” His Dad laughed.

“That’s why you and Mom are so busy of doing the research, Dad? Is it about vampire? Are you trying to find a better way to make them became lesser without killing them?”

“Yes, son.”

“Have you find one, then?”

“Not yet. We’re in the middle of doing it. And I believe, we’ll get the good result. Very soon.”

“Jinjja? Woah Dad and Mom are daebak!” Little Jonghyun exclaimed in amazed.

“But there’s a problem, son. Only one… and it’s the hardest…” His Dad’s face turned worry.

“What is it, Dad?”

“The amount of vampires will still grow a lot if the Pure Blood is still alive…”

“How many Pure Bloods left, Dad?”

“One. And as I said before, the strongest one.”

“You can’t kill him, Dad?”

“Him? No. She’s a woman, son. She’s the Queen. And yes, until now, me and your Mom still couldn’t kill him, neither she couldn’t kill us too. But, this is just between us, son. Association wanted to kill her and all of the vampires—to make sure that they’re no longer live in this world, but me and your Mom have different thought. That’s why we’re doing so many researches. And the reason why this research took so many times, it’s because we’re doing some researches not only about how to erase the amount of vampires without killing them, but also how to make the Pure Blood no longer exist in this world. If the Pure Blood disappear, then it’ll be much easier to find all of the vampires…”

“So, what kind of research that Dad and Mom are doing for that Pure Blood?”

“You’ll know it soon, Son.”

*end of flashback*

 

Jonghyun sighed loudly as he recalled his childhood memory with his parents once again. He got up from the bed and leaned his back on the bedhead. His conversation with his Dad is just hanging in the mid-air like that. Because that day, when he was back from school, he thought that he was having a worst nightmare. Seeing his parents’ dead body in their house. And even meet the killer but couldn’t do anything to fight her. The deepest sorrow, the biggest regret, the greatest outrage… that was happened to me that day... at once.

He sighed loudly once again and grabbed his bag which was not that far from his spot. He ped a hidden pocket inside his bag and took out two silver guns—although those two are look slightly different with the usual vampire hunter’s guns. He the carved letters on that gun. White Rose. The guns that he was found on his parent’s room after their death.

“Why did you sacrifice your life just because of this, Dad… Mom...” Jonghyun muttered huskily. “If only you’re using the bloody roses and shoot her at once... then I won’t be ended here…”

Yes. I won’t be ended here…

He took a piece of paper—looks like an old paper—which was containing of his Dad’s writing. He found that paper a week after his parents dead and when the vampires suddenly disappeared. That time he choose to move out from that house and started his new life as the new vampire hunter. He was packing his things and decided to take a look to his parents room for the last time before he left. He knew that there’s a hidden room inside his parents room. And it’s the place for his Dad and his Mom were doing the researches. Only three of them knew that the room is exist. And how to enter that room. He moved the painting which was covering a panel board. He entered the password to enter that secret room. Actually that was his second time to go inside that room. Back days before, he knew that his parents were doing an important research here so he didn’t want to enter this room and disturbing them. But now, he has to face the reality. He has to accept the fact that his parents are not in this world anymore. He didn’t know actually why he choose to take a look into that room. He just followed his intuition, his feeling. He entered the room quietly and looked around. As soon as he entered, something already caught his attention. A medium metallic suitcase were there on the table. He approached the box and entered the passcode. He knew it since his parents only use one kind of passcode, it’s Jonghyun’s birthday. The suitcase made a click sound as Jonghyun entered the last digit of passcode. He opened the box carefully and found two white guns which was full with bullets—not a common one. Just by looking at it, Jonghyun know that this is the first time he saw that kind of gun, and bullet. But then, there’s something that caught his attention the most. A folded paper… and with his Dad’s writing on top of that.

For my lovely son, Lee Jonghyun.

And that’s the paper that he’s holding right now. The letter that his parents wrote for him eight years ago. The letter that he always brought everytime, everywhere. He unfolded the paper and read it again—for uncountable times.

 

Dearest Lee Jonghyun, Dad and Mom’s precious son. The best gift from God that Mom and Dad were given. The one that Dad and Mom are always very proud of. The one that Mom and Dad always love so much until the end of time.

If you read this letter, son… then it means that something bad happened to Mom and Dad. Honestly, this is not the first time that Mom and Dad wrote a letter like this for you, son. This letter is the… twenty-fourth letters. It’s because since you were born, every time Mom and Dad have to do our ‘duty’ as Vampire Hunters, we always wrote a letter for you. It’s just… We’re just afraid… how if we couldn’t go home safely without giving you some last words, son. Fortunately all of 23 letters before, already ended on the trash can. It means, Mom and Dad, until now, are still able to come back home and staying on your side, my son.

This time, Dad and Mom have a very important thing to tell you, son…

Do you see two guns right beside this letter? Those guns are called White Rose. Have you ever heard it? I bet no. So, let me tell you, son. White Rose is the result of Mom and Dad’s researches since we’re becoming a part of association. If you still remembered our conversation about Mom and Dad’s researches, so we guess that you must be recognized what kind of gun is this. Of course, you’re our genius son, right?

Yes, son. That’s the function. We’ve been tested it to some vampires that we caught and it works on them all 100%. If you want to prove it, then turn on Dad’s PC and find a hidden files in there by using the passcode to enter. You’ll find a notes which was containing an address. Go find that place and you’ll see the result that the White Rose has done.

Right now, Mom and Dad will be on heavy duty. Usually Mom and Dad decided not to tell you the detail of our duties, son. But right now, we have to face our strongest enemy, the Queen of Vampire. And we should tell you son that the Queen is our main target for White Rose. We won’t kill her. Mom and Dad already promised that we won’t kill vampires anymore. We will use the White Rose.

If Mom and Dad succeed… then it means there wont be any purebloods left, and the amount of vampires will become lesser and lesser…

But… if Mom and Dad failed…

It means a new challenge has waiting for you, my son…

But… you have the right to choose your own life, son… and we believe that our Jongie will choose the right path of life…

If Mom and Dad failed…

It means we left those two White Roses. No one even knew about White Roses except three of us. So, Jongie… whether you choose to follow Mom and Dad’s step or no… Mom and Dad only have one request. Please don’t ever let these White Roses fell onto the wrong hands. We only believe in you, son, whether you want to use it or no… it’s up to you, son. At least, just make it safe from bad people… don’t let the other people misappropriated it… Will you, Jongie?

Mom and Dad hopes that you won’t read this letter…

Mom and Dad really don’t want to be separate with you, son…

Mom and Dad love you so much… No matter what happened, we’ll always love our Jongie so much…

Even if Mom and Dad are no longer in this world… We will always love you so much, son…

And no matter what step that Jongie will take later… As long as Jongie feels happy with that… Remember, that Mom and Dad will always support you… with full of love.

We love you so much, son.

Mom&Dad

 

 

Jonghyun lowered his head as he re-read the letter for uncountable times while his tears unconsciously dropped slowly. Although he has been known as the manliest among his friends, but he just couldn’t himself to cry whenever he re-read the last letter that his parents wrote for him. They must had wrote it when they decided to face her.

And speaking about her…

Who’s her name again? Roxanne? No, that was her real name. I mean, her fake name... Yoona, right? I’ve spent six years just to find her… and I have to admit that it was sooo difficult. Very difficult. At first, I thought that she was hiding into human’s body… just like the other vampires… but then one day, I’ve finally found her right hand. Taecyeon—uhm I called him Taecyeon hyung right now—told me how to make her ‘awaken’. At first, I thought it was so difficult since she already killed all of her victims… and asking blood from vampire is… you know… very impossible. But then, I realized something… how if I was included in her victim’s blood? Right? Yeah… it’s reasonable enough, I think.

And that was when I finally met Yuri…

Well, okay. Maybe I already met her several times through Jonghoon.

Choi Jonghoon is my bestfriend since I was little… until now. We’ve been through many things together. His parents is a part of association too. That’s why I and him become friend with each other. And when Mom and Dad… went to heaven, Choi Family is the one who take care of me the most. Until now, actually. Although that time, they just lost one from them too because of being killed by Queen, and that was Jonghoon’s sister, but they’re still so caring for me. Although not only Choi Family… all of association really take a good care of me—maybe as their last gratitude for the chairman of association—which is Dad…

So, when I was being choosen a new chairman of Association—too young maybe, but what can I say when all of members agreed to choose me—I shared my plan with Jonghoon. All of. I told him everything… everything that I was doing before… everything that I’ve decided to do it few years ago…

So, After I turned into the new chairman, it means I have to know all of association. And that was the time I met Yuri…

You can say that Yuri is Jonghoon’s childhood friend too… but I believe their friendship will develop into a lover one. Jinjja. I guarantee it. It’s just about time… or maybe about Jonghoon’s bravery…

Then I gave Jonghoon, Yuri, and all of association the detector. The new detector that I’ve made by myself. A stronger detector rather than the first one. If the latest one still couldn’t find the Queen’s presence, I was so sure that this new detector will find her easily. Believe me, I made it so detailed…

And thanks to Yuri… I—We finally found her…

So here I am… being a tenant in her house already…

You know, first time I met her, I almost believed that she’s really a normal human. I almost couldn’t believe that she’s truly a queen. But I have to admit it. Her face is still looks perefectly like the face that I saw eight years ago. But there’s also a big difference… eight years ago, she totally resembled as a queen of vampire… but now… she looks so normal. A very normal teenager. I mean… she looks so lively. I know that maybe not even a single part of her that remembered her real appearance so it might explained why she looks so normal...

And about my plan to ki--

“JONGHYUUUN!!!”

Okay… now she’s calling me… with high pitched…

Jonghyun put back the guns into his back and got up. Wondering what is this about… He’s about to get up from his position, but suddenly the door opened abruptly and in a flash, Yoona entered his bedroom and ran into his embrace. “JONGHYUN!!!!! THERE ARE SO MANY SPIDERS DOWNSTAIRS!!!!” she yelled in cried tone while burying her face on Jonghyun’s chest, her whole body is shaking because of afraid.

“Spiders? Odi?”

“In the bathroom!!!”

“How many?”

“ONE!!!!!!”

Jonghyun burst out laugh as he heard Yoona’s answer. “It’s only one and you said that ‘there are so many’??”

“EVEN ONE SPIDER IS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME!!!” Yoona nagged. “Please get them away from this house, Jonghyuuuun!!”

“Arasseo, arasseo, my princess…” Jonghyun is still laughing when he ruffled Yoona’s hairs. “But how can I even manage to stand up if our position is still like this?”

Yoona followed Jonghyun’s eyes and finally realized what was Jonghyun mean. Jonghyun was still in his position, half-lying on his bed while leaning his back on the bedhead while Yoona, without realizing what was she doing before, is lying beside him—almost on top of him—while still hugging him tightly. She gasped in surprised and got up in a hurry. With totally blushed face. “Who told you to hug me!!” she pouted and went down from the bed quickly.

“Aigoo this girl…” Jonghyun chuckled and got up too. “You’re the one who came into my bedroom and even hugged me so tight. Why you put the blame into an innocent boy like me?” he asked, putting a fake expression as he was hurt by Yoona’s words. “What should I do for you then, my dear?”

“Get the spiders far away from me!”

“For free?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. He really want to laugh out loud once again when he saw Yoona’s disbelief expression.

“I’ll make lunch box for you tomorrow.”

“Not enough.”

“I’ll go to school tomorrow with you, together. With your motor…” Yoona offered another deal.

“Not enough.” Jonghyun still didn’t move from his spot. “Beside, I always can make you go to school together with me if I want…” he smirked. “Let me kiss you, then I’ll get rid the spiders from you…”

Yoona’s jaw dropped as she heard Jonghyun’s request. “Yya! But you already KISSED MY CHEEK EVERY MORNING!! What makes you suddenly have a manner and asked about this, huh?????” she yelled with annoying face.

Jonghyun laughed and ruffled Yoona’s hairs once again. “Arasseo, princess. Let’s go catch the spiders then…”

“Oh?” Yoona’s eyes widened in surprised. “I don’t have to do all of your stupid request? Jinjja?? Jinjja??” she asked happily.

“I’m just kidding about the request, my Yoongie. Of course, I’ll help you…” Jonghyun gave Yoona a charming smile and went out from the room, with Yoona following him from behind, until downstairs. After he get rid the spider from the bathroom and make sure that it keeps away from the house, he then approached Yoona who was waiting on the couch, and he sat beside her. “You know, you should try to become more bravery towards the spiders… How if I’m not here, then? Who will help you?”

“I don’t have any interest to become more bravery towards the spiders.” Yoona shudder. “Beside, you’re here…”

“But I won’t be here forever…”

“Eh?” Yoona spontaneously looked at Jonghyun. “What do you mean…? Are you saying that… you… will move out from this house?”

“Hm?” Jonghyun turned his head at Yoona as he noticed a disappointment tone in her voice. “Of course. It doesn’t look like I’m going to become a tenant in this house forever…”

“Where will you go, then?” Yoona asked, almost muttered.

“Don’t have any idea yet… maybe overseas…”

“Yya! Why you have to go that far??”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows as he saw Yoona’s strong reaction. What happened with her? “Because seems like I have many things to do in overseas later…” Yeah… if my plan succeed, then I have no reason to stay here anylonger...

“But you won’t go right now, right? We’re still in high school…” Yoona’s voice sounds so hopeful.

“Well… I might won’t graduate in Seoul High School…” Jonghyun mumbled. “I have to move out… few days later…”

“YYA!!! THAT FAST???? JONGHYUN!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!”

“Eh?? How dare me? Did I do something wrong?” Jonghyun asked confusedly as he tried to catch Yoona’s hands who were slapping him continuously.

“How dare you’re planning to move out without telling me???” Yoona asked in almost crying voice.

“I’m telling you right now, my Yoongie…”

“No! You should just tell me a long ago, Jonghyun ppabo! I hate you so much!!” Yoona stamped her foot and rushed into her room, ignoring Jonghyun who still couldn’t realize what happened actually.

Seriously… now I don’t know which one is annoying…

 

* * *

“I heard you and Yoona had a fight…” Yuri said as she, Jonghyun and Jonghoon were gathering together in Jonghoon’s house. “What is this about again?”

“I don’t know. She suddenly angry at me when I said that I’ll move out from her house…” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder while taking a sip of cappuccino in front of him. “I just don’t understand why she yelled and mad at me…”

Jonghoon and Yuri looked at each other when Jonghyun spoke up. “Do you mean… you’ll move out after we executed our plan…?” Jonghoon asked.

“Do I have another option?” Jonghyun asked back. “Beside, if we succeed, then everything will be bac naturally. Yoon Hee imo won’t remember that she ever had a fake daughter…”

“You always have another option. Did we already talk about this matter for uncountable times?”

“And for me, there’s no other option.” Jonghyun’s gaze turned firm. “That’s the fastest way to gather all of vampires in this world. And I choose to do that.”

“Why we don’t try to use White Roses towards her?”

“Kwon Yuri, I was the one who continued the researches about White Roses. And up until now, although we already succeed so many times, I don’t think that it will work on her. She’s different. She’s ten thousand times stronger than the other vampires…”

“No, Jonghyun… Actually Yuri is trying to ask… can you—when the time has come—shoot your gun towards her?” Jonghoon asked carefully. “Been living with her for almost a year already… do you still hate her so much? Or does your feeling has changed…? I’m not resemble ‘her’ as the Queen right now. I mean ‘her’ as Yoona…”

Jonghyun couldn’t respond Jonghoon’s words right away. Somehow he feels that Jonghoon and Yuri sometimes can read his mind. He was remaining silent until finally he exhaled loudly as he feels his brain started become in a mess. “No. Nothing has changed. Such a silly feeling wont able to make me change our first plan…” he said firmly and stood up. “I’ll leave first then. It’s getting late and I have some homework to do…” and without waiting for his two friends’ responses, he grabbed his motorkey and left the house. Leaving Jonghoon and Yuri who was exchanging glances at each other.

“He forgot something. He just thought that HIS feeling is the only one problem…” Jonghoon muttered and sighed heavily. “Even if he said that he won’t let his own feeling to distract the plan… but…”

“There is another problem. And that is... her feeling…” Yuri finished Jonghoon’s words with sad expression on her face. “Being her bestfriend for years… I know, just by looking at her face, that she loves him… She really loves him… What should we do, Jonghoon?”

“We don’t have any choices, Yul. I won’t betray him…”

“And so do I…” Yuri nodded. “But, Jonghoon, tell me. Did you know about his feeling towards Yoona…?”

“I know. Just by looking at him, I already know. But, we’re talking about Jonghyun, Yul. He’s very persistent. If he already decided his step, then there’s no stepback for him… even if he should sacrifice his own feeling…”

 

* * *

Jonghyun parked his motor in the garage and entered the house. He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the house is so dark. Where is she? Why she didn’t turn on the lights… isn’t she very afraid of the dark? He thought as he turned the switches on. He walked towards Yoona’s room and knocked it lightly. “Yoong… Are you there?”

“Go away!” Yoona’s voice was heard from inside. Seems like she’s still mad at him.

“Yoong, open the door.”

“Ssireo!! Go away Jonghyun!! I hate you so much!”

Jonghyun let out a heavy sigh. Although Yoona always angry at him but this time, seems like she’s serious. Usually if he annoys her, she just angry for a minute and then the situation turned normal again. He then turn the knob and slowly opened the door without Yoona’s permission. He saw Yoona was sitting on the floor, beside her bed, while hugging her knee and buried her face there. He approached and squatted in front of her. “Hey…” he Yoona’s hairs softly. “Why you’re crying???” his voice turned worry as he realized that Yoona’s whole body is shaking.

“Jonghyun you ppabo…” Yoona said between her sobs. “Do you hate me that much?? Even when you’re going to move out, you are so heartlessly by not telling me…” She raised her face which was flooding with tears. Seems like she was crying for a whole day.

Jonghyun was taken aback with Yoona’s words. Is she crying because of that…?? Jinjja…??? “Yoong… wae? I mean… aren’t you always tell me to move out from here…?”

“And do you think I’m serious?????” Yoona yelled frustratingly. “If you moved out from here, then who will get rid of spiders from me?? Who will be with me if Omma isn’t here?? Who will fetch me to the school every day?? Who will—“

Jonghyun didn’t let Yoona to finish her words as he pulled her and hugged her tightly. Very tight. But he didn’t say anything. He knew if he let out any words, he couldn’t help but crying too. He’s not a spoilt man who easily to cry, but for this matter… he couldn’t handle it. He tightened his hug to Yoona as he feels Yoona’s arms were linked on him too. Tightly. She was burying her face on his chest while still sobbing.

They were staying in that position for a while until Jonghyun noticed that Yoona finally stopped crying. Slowly, without releasing her, he moved and sat beside Yoona then let her head rested on his chest, while his arms are still wrapped on her. “How long have you been crying alone here, hm?” he asked softly.

“After I yelled at you this morning…” Yoona answered weakly.

“Why you’re crying? Are you seriously feeling sad because I’m going to move out from this house?” Jonghyun asked once again. Seeing she’s sad because I’m going to leave her… it just seems so… unbelieavable… I mean, doesn’t she hate me that much??

“Shut up, Jonghyun…” Yoona answered weakly.

“Why? You will miss me so much?” Jonghyun insisted to ask.

“Anii!!” Yoona straightened her upper body in a hurry while looking away, hiding her embarrassment. “I’m just saying that… that… I… uhm…”

Jonghyun smiled as he saw Yoona’s cute act. He pulled her into his embrace once again. “I know…”

“What did you know??? Yya! It doesn’t mean that I’m telling you that I’ll miss you if you leave…” Yoona said with high-pitched, seems like she’s fully embarrassed right now.

“Araa…” Jonghyun’s smile became wider.

“It doesn’t mean that I really like when you were staying here… it’s just… I mean, who will catch the spiders if you already moved out??!!”

“Nee, Yoongie. Araa…”

“You know I was crying because I just didn’t get use into a sudden news… it doesn’t mean that I’m so sad that you’ll leave me… no, of course no!!”

“Nee, my Yoongie. Araa…”

“UGH!!! YOU’RE SO ANNOYING, JONGHYUN!!!” Yoona pouted as she realized that she just lost.

Jonghyun laughed and ruffled Yoona’s hairs. “But Yoong… I really have to move out from this house sooner…” he said with serious tone. And he can see Yoona’s expression turned gloomy once again. And it doesn’t feel right to see her like that…

“When will you stay then? Is it far from here?” Yoona asked with childish tone. Just like a kid who was afraid of losing someone that she loved.

“Don’t know yet…”

“Will you transfer to another school?” Yoona unconsciously gripped on Jonghyun’s tshirt.

“I’m still not sure, Yoong…”

“It sounds that you will go so far…” Yoona whined. “Am I… still… be able to see you… every day?”

Jonghyun didn’t respond his question. I don’t think so, Yoona… two days later… I’m not sure if both of us will still alive… if it’s not me, then it’s you… He lowered his head and stared at Yoona’s eyes. “Do you want to have a date with me for a whole day before I move out, honey?” he asked. Usually Yoona always rejected it right away, but this time he’s very surprised as he saw Yoona nodded.

“Odi?”

Jonghyun blinked his eyes several times, trying to regain back his sense. “You choose.” He finally spoke out.

“Uhm… how about a place that I never see before? Can you find it for me?”

A place that you never see before… He smiled bitterly. “Sure, dear. Let’s have a date then two days later…”

“Three days later??” Yoona raised her eyebrows, seems like anticipating of something. “Do you know what day is it?”

“Huh?” Jonghyun tilted his head. “Friday…? Or is it a special day…?” I know.. of course I know the day that I've been waiting for...

“No… nothing. Right. Friday…” Yoona muttered. “What time?”

“You’ll know later, Yoongie…” Jonghyun smiled once again although he feels so hurt by seeing Yoona's face which was full of anticipation. If only you know what will happen that day .... “Now, you should take a rest. Your eyes are totally swollen and you look so exhausted. It’s time for you to sleep.” He helped Yoona to get on the bed and pulled the blanket over her after she finally laid on the bed.

“You’re still here tomorrow, right?” Yoona asked, slightly worried.

“Of course.” Jonghyun smiled. “I won’t move out from here quietly…” he patted Yoona’s head. “Sleep, Yoongie. Don’t you mind if I’m here until you fell asleep? I promise I won’t do something bad at you…”

Yoona nodded. “Don’t leave before I fell asleep, Jonghyun…”

“I won’t.” promised Jonghyun. He stared at Yoona’s face until he realized that the girl in front of him finally fell asleep. He leaned closer and kissed his forehead for a while, as his tears finally dropped.

I’m not the one who will leave you, Yoona…

You’re the one who will leave me…

You wouldn’t know how much I’ll miss you…

You wouldn’t know how I really hope that you are not ‘her’…

Because when the time has come… Can you imagine how’s the feeling of aiming your gun towards the people that you love and hate at the same time…?

 


 

Present.

“Yoongie, NO!!!!” Jonghyun yelled at the same time when Yoona fired the gun and shoot directly on her heart. “NO!!! YOONGIE!!!!!”

Too late…

He threw away the guns as he caught her weak body in a hurry. The blood was flooding through her white t-shirt. “Yoongie!! Yoongie!! Open your eyes, Yoongie!! Please!!” He burst out frustratingly and patted her cheeks. “Yoongie!! You’re okay, right??? You won’t die just with one shot from Bloody Rose, right??? Right, Yoongie???”

And seems like he was right. Yoona slowly opened her eyes, although she looks totally in pain but she managed to smile, very weak. “Jonghyun… tell me… the guns… all… are not the common… Bloody Roses… right?” she asked haltingly, enduring her pains.

“No…” Jonghyun shook his head as I tried to stop her wound with anything that he can use. “Those are… I’m the creator of those all. Yoong, what happened with you??? One bloody rose won’t enough to make you die, right????”

Yoona smiled again but her face turned more pale. “As expected… You’re very smart, dear. Just like your parents…” she raised her hands, which were filled by her own bloods and caressed Jonghyun’s cheek. “I can feel the difference… And I think one is powerful enough… if it shooted right onto my heart…” Yoona grimaced again, as she feels the hell-pain on her whole body. “I can feel it, Jonghyun… I know that I couldn’t bear this wound…”

“No!! No! You can! Tell me, you can!!” Jonghyun yelled frustratingly. “Use your abilities to heal your wound, Yoong!!! Please, I beg you!!”

Yoona shook her head weakly. She just still caressed Jonghyun’s cheek and while her whole body is getting weaker. “I’m so proud of you, dear…”

“No! Yoongie!! Listen to me!! I don’t want you to die!! Please!!” Jonghyun tried to take off the bracelet from Yoona’s wrist but as soon as he touched it, he feels something like an electric shock through him. He looked at Yoona frustratingly. “What is that?????”

Yoona, again, smiled. “Remember what I’ve said before, dear? I’ll protect this bracelet… even if I should use all of my powers that left…”

“Yoongie!! Don’t be so stupid!!! Cmon!! You should go with me!! I won’t let you to die!! No!!” Jonghyun frantically yelled as Yoona slowly couldn’t endure anymore. He grabbed his phone and dialed someone in a hurry. “Jonghoon!!! I need you right now!!! Right now!!! She’s bleeding!!! I need you to bring her to the headquarter!! Ppalli!!”

“No, dear…” Yoona tried to speak. “Just leave it like this… I know I can’t be saved… you should do your duty… kill all of the vampire… when they appeared…” she’s hardly to speak since she’s getting weaker. “And… live… happily…”

“NO! Don’t speak, Yoong!! It’ll waste your energy!! Please. Stay alive, please!!”

“Why, dear…? Aren’t you… want your… revenge… on me…?”

“No!” Jonghyun bitterly shook his head. “I can’t kill you, Yoong… I can’t… You’re… You’re my Yoongie…” his tears finally dropped as he saw how much Yoona was enduring her pain.

“But… I’m also… Q—“

“No!! You’re my Yoongie!!”

“Jonghyun! OH GOD!!!” Jonghoon and Yuri’s voice from behind sounds shocked as they saw Yoona’s condition. Without talking too much, they helped Jonghyun to lift Yoona’s body and bring her to somewhere. Yuri’s face already flooded by tears as she tried to stopped the bleeding.

Jonghyun already couldn’t remember what just happened until he realized that they finally arrived in a white building. Very far from the city. They lifted Yoona’s body into a room and laid her down on a bed. While Yoona’s condition… No… She’s still alive… No… Jonghyun thought hopelessly as he saw Yoona who was lying on the bed. Her whole body was flooding by blood. Her eyes were closed. There’s no any moves.

“Jonghyun, I can’t feel her heartbeat!!! It’s too weak!!!” Yuri said in panicky. “What should we do, Jonghyun???” she became more panicky as she saw Jonghyun looks like losing his soul.

I don’t know… I don’t know what should I do!! Jonghyun wanted to scream out but he can’t. His whole body is numb. No… She mustn’t die! No… But… how…. Jonghoon… Yuri… The planning… “Yul… do it…” he offered the Bloody Rose with his shaking hands towards Yuri. “Mianhae Yuri… I can’t…”

“Are you crazy, Jonghyun????? Why I should be the one who kill her???” Yuri looked at Jonghyun with disbelief face.

“BECAUSE THAT’S OUR PLAN SINCE BEGINNING!!! WE SHOULD KILL HER!!!” Jonghyun couldn’t hold but yelling. He’s so frustrated, yet full of anger and regret. “KILL HER! THAT’S THE FASTEST WAY TO MAKE ALL OF VAMPIRES GATHERED SO WE CAN KILL THEM ALL AT ONCE!!! KILL HER, YURI!!!”

“No. I’m against it.” Jonghoon, who was already standing beside Jonghyun, put down the gun from Jonghyun’s hand. “You love her, Jonghyun.” He said with soft voice and carefully replacing the bloody rose with a silver gun. “Use this.”

Jonghyun looked at Jonghoon with disbelief expression on his face. “Jonghoon… but…”

“I don’t want to see my brother once again losing the people that he loves…” Jonghoon smiled and patted Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Beside… if we can give the excuses to her clans… then why we can’t give her a chance too?”

“Jonghoon… but…”

“Do it, Jonghyun.” This time Yuri spoke up. “Do it. Please. We beg you. If you love her, please do it. We’re always be on your side.”

And as he saw that his two friends are supporting him, Jonghyun carefully aimed the White Rose into Yoona’s heart. Please my love… please… I need you to come back to me… Please… give me a miracle… He closed his eyes and fired the white rose.

...

“Wh—What happened??? Why she didn’t make any moves????” Yuri turned panicky as she saw there’s no reaction from Yoona even after Jonghyun fired the White Rose into her heart. “Jonghyun, what happened??? Why her heart isn’t beating yet???”

The White Rose dropped off from Jonghyun’s hands as he saw Yoona’s condition in front of him. He looked at Yoona helplessly. “I was too late… it’s too late…”

“What do you mean, Jonghyun???” Jonghoon came to support Jonghyun’s body as he saw that his bestfriend was totally in a mess. “Isn’t it usually succeed??”

“No... you guys… you guys know how did the White Rose work on vampire’s body… the heart... her heart... the wound on her heart is too worst already…”

“Then what should we do?????”

“Her heart was fully poisoned by Bloody Rose and she lost too much blood… “Jonghyun answered as he prepared something from the glass rack. “Jonghoon, Yuri, help me! Ppalli!”

“You’re going to do blood transfusion???” Yuri asked in shocked voice. “Why…?”

“Bloody Rose won’t affect on human blood. She needs it to neutralize the poison. Help me, guys. Ppalli!!!” And Jonghyun didn’t need to ask their help for twice because Jonghoon and Yuri already helped him to do the blood transfusion to Yoona. Slowly, as the transfusion started, he saw the blood was flooding over the hose which was connecting Yoona and him.

“Jonghyun, let me do the rest. Your condition will be drop frantically if you transfused more.” Yuri spoke up as she saw Jonghyun’s face turned pale. Seems like he’s already near the limit.

“No!” Jonghyun strongly denied. “I’m fine.” I don’t care. I just want to save her. With my own hands who were planning to kill her before… I wanted to pay it…

“No. You don’t look good, brother. Let Yuri to do the rest…” Jonghoon tried to convince him but Jonghyun insisted to do it. Although he, himself, feel that his body is getting weaker.

“Jonghyun, you w—OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT????” Yuri gasped in shocked as a loud noises were echoing over the building. “Jonghoon!!! Jonghyun!!!! DETECTOR!!!”

Jonghyun actually didn’t need Yuri’s words to realize what happened. He already noticed that the sound was coming from the detectors. The vampire detectors which were located around this building. He took off the needle from his arm in a hurry. He rushed off to take the weapons. “No, Yuri! You stay here with her!” he commanded as he saw Yuri is going to fight too. “Jonghoon, tell all the members to get ready."

“But Jonghyun… Your condition is so weak…”

“No, I’m fine.” Jonghyun said firmly. He then turned to Jonghoon. “Remind them all to use the Bloody and White Rose properly!”

“Got it.” Jonghoon nodded and started to spread the information towards all of the association’s members.

“Jonghyun…” Yuri’s weak voice was heard beside him. “Don’t tell me that she already… that they come to…” she couldn’t finish her words because she’s already sobbed while hugging Yoona’s body.

Jonghyun put the last weapon into his gunpocket and turned at Yoona, didn’t want to respond Yuri’s words. He bent his upper body and kissed Yoona’s forehead. He closed his eyes as his tears dropped on Yoona’s face. Even if your clans already here to give the last gratitude towards you… I just don’t want to believe that you’re no longer in this world… Please hold on a little longer dear… please… I’ll prove that they’re wrong. I’ll prove that you’re still alive… You hear me, right? He’s back to stand straightly and turned at Jonghoon. “Let’s go!”

 

* * *

“What is this, Jonghyun?”

“New White Rose…”

“Wow…” Jonghoon looks very amazed to the silver gun that he was holding. “You made it?”

Jonghyun shook his head lightly while still busy with his laptop. “As you know Mom and Dad are the one who made it. I just made it more powerful than before.”

“Explain then.”

“The White Rose before can only purify vampire into human if we shot it three times right on their heart. But this one… you can purify the vampire into human with just one-shot.”

“Wow…” Jonghoon exclaimed in amazed again.

“But still… the rules are still the same. If we want to purify their heart, then make sure that their heart didn’t have any wounds. That’s why we have to focus not to shoot their heart when we’re using Bloody Rose…”

“Is this powerful enough to purify the Pure Blood?”

“I don’t know. Pure Blood is… different… since we never have a sample of her blood yet we didn’t know how to observe her…” Jonghyun muttered. “But I guess we won’t use the White Rose towards the Pure Blood… We’ll only use the Bloody Rose…”

“Right…” Jonghoon nodded. “Although until now, we never killed any vampires and purify them into human as well… but I think Pure Blood is an exception…”

“You’re right. So, when the Queen is finally awake… make sure to aim your Bloody Roses firmly…”

 

* * *

Yuri glanced at the clock for uncountable times with worry expression on her face. It’s already night and she still can hear the sound of Bloody Roses were banging continuously outside. She really wanted to do her duty as a part of association too but she just couldn’t leave her bestfriend alone here… even with her unknown condition like this. I don’t know how should I say it… Jonghyun said that if all of the vampire comes… then it means the Pure Blood has d…  No! But Jonghyun didn’t say anything… No! I should believe him! He must be know that Yoona is still alive… I should believe… She caressed Yoona’s cheek as her tears dropped continuously. You know, Yoong… right when I found that you’re the Queen… I think that’s the time I really don’t want to face that reality… I love you, Yoong. I love you as my younger sister… as my bestfriend… that’s why… that’s why I really couldn’t kill you… I don’t care that you’re the Queen, for me you’re still Yoona. My bestfriend… My human bestfriend… She was lost in her thought when suddenly the door was slammed abruptly and in a second, Jonghoon entered the room along with Jonghyun.

“Jonghoon, what happened????” Yuri approached them in a rush as she noticed there’s something strange. Jonghoon was the one who supporting Jonghyun’s body as they walked.

“His whole body is totally drained…” Jonghoon answered as he put Jonghyun laid on the bed. “His condition is already weak when he started to fight yet… then… he overworked his body… he faced half of the enemies, alone…” he said as he started to put the IV on Jonghyun and clean many wounds on Jonghyun’s body.

“Will he be okay, Jonghoon?” Yuri asked worriedly. “He has so many wounds on his body…”

“He will. Hopefully he will. Fortunately the wounds are not too deep. But for now, he totally need a full rest…” Jonghoon said and sat beside Jonghyun’s unconscious body.

“Is it already done?? How’s the result then??”

“As I said… Half of them were done by Jonghyun alone. We brouhgt them to our sterile room. Right now our members are ready to use their White Roses towards them all…”

“And the rest?”

“I don’t know Yul… this is confusing… When we’re in fight before, suddenly some of them looks like realized something and they disappeared right away… Isn’t it strange? As Jonghyun said, that no matter what happen, they won’t leave before showing their last gratitude towards their Queen, right? Then why they suddenly run away and disappeared?” Jonghoon asked in confused voice. “Do you think that the situation has… changed…? Did you check her heartbeat?”

Yuri didn’t answer Jonghoon’s question right away, but turned her gaze at Yoona who was still on the bed without any sign that she will make any moves even for an inch. “It still didn’t beat even for a little, Jonghoon…” she muttered with sad expression on her face. She exchanged glances with Jonghoon and she knew that both of them are so clueless about what happened.

“Yul… but I still couldn’t understand one thing…” Jonghoon spoke up after a long silence.

“What is that?”

“When Jonghyun called us to save Yoona... That time, I noticed that he was holding two Bloody Roses… but later I checked, I found that none of them were fired already. Then who fired the gun on to Yoona’s heart?”

“Isn’t it him???”

“No. I’m very sure that those two Bloody Roses aren’t fired yet… And you see that there is one Bloody Rose near Yoona at that time…” Jonghoon mumbled. “Yul… don’t you think that it was Yoona who fired the gun on herself…??”

“Jonghoon, you know it’s impossible!!” Yuri gasped.

“No Yul… for me it’s possible. I don’t know why but I think she’s the one who did it.”

“For what reason???”

“I have a thought… but it’ll be only my guess until we knew the truth…” Jonghoon spoke softly as he saw Jonghyun and Yoona’s unconscious bodies on the bed. “Yul… do you know how afraid I am to face the future if we lost one of them?” he asked bitterly. I don’t want to see him losing someone that he loves once again…

“I know Jonghoon…” Because I feel worry for the same thing “I know…”

 

* * *

Where is she…

Is she fine? Is she alive? 

Someone please answer me…

Yes, I’m asking about her. The girl that I love since… I don’t know since when…

I met her for the second time a year ago… At that time, I couldn’t believe that she’s the Queen. She’s totally like a normal girl. Despite of the hurtful feeling that she gave me eight years ago, slowly I didn’t look her as the Queen. Slowly… in my eyes… I look her as Yoona. Yes, Yoona. A 16 years old cute girl. A human. An ordinary human.

Yes… sometimes I was thinking that maybe the Queen already no longer in this world…

Sometimes I was thinking that maybe her real appearance already faded into her human appearance…

Ah… maybe I was not thinking… I was hoping actually…

Yes… I really hope that way…

I’ve admit that I really wanted to get my revenge on her for my parents…

That’s why when I met her again a year ago, I really have to hold myself not to aim my gun right away on her…

But that was one year ago…

Yes, that was one year ago… Time flies… and people changed…

One day I finally realized that I couldn’t lose this girl…

One day I finally realized that she’s the first girl which makes me can sacrifice anything just to make her safe behind me…

One day I finally realized that being right beside her is a happiness for me… seeing her talk, smile, laugh… those are all happiness for me…

One day I finally realized that I really wanted to be with her together… forever…

One day I finally realized that I’m just nothing if she’s not here right beside me…

And when I knew how much she loves me…

I know that I really couldn’t lose her… I know that I shouldn’t do anything to hurt her…

Yes… My happiness is her…

And also the bitterness…

Because at the same day I realized that I’ve fallen in love with my enemy…

Because at the same day I realized that I’m in love with someone who killed my parents right in front of my eyes…

Because at the same day I realized that she is the girl which ruined many people’s happiness…

Because at the same day I realized that I should be the one who will aim my gun at her… and make sure that she should disappear from this world…

Because at the same day I knew about her feeling, I was the one aiming my gun right on her too…

At that time I really didn’t know what should I do…

But right now… I finally found the answer…

That the bitterness will always come on top…

Then can I say the same thing as she said to me before she shot herself…?

“I have completed my ‘duty’ as the son of vampire hunter that you’ve killed eight years ago…”

Then…

Can I follow your step, Yoongie…?

Will you be there? Waiting for me…?

If that’s so… then please wait for me, love…

Let just leave this painful world… and started our new journey…

Together…

 

 

 

 


well....

I know I've failed to make this story became twoshots hiks T.T

I hope you guys wont be disappointed … T.T

Actually I was planning to turn this chapter as an epilogue… but then… I realized that it’s too long for an epilogue…

So… the epilogue will be in next chapter… and also will be the last chapter (hiks I said the same thing in previous chapt but I couldn’t keep my words. Forgive me guys. But I promised that the next chapt will be the last chapt. Please don’t angry with me because I couldn’t turn this as twoshots only T.T you guys must feel disappointed right? T.T)

And about this chapt…

I think it might make you confused guys… is it too heavy? Or am I too bad in writing this genre? I think so… I’m totally bad in writing this story T.T  please forgive me guys…

once again, thank you for my lvely subscribers, comments, readers, upvoters, and all of your support towards this story. love you so much.

and pls dont feel hesitate to tell me ur opinion.

see you in the epilogue chapt. love u all.