1

soccer = love?

3 more days till the soccer tournament here in Seoul. My nerves is getting to me *sighs* who wouldn’t be nervous? I mean this competition would determine whether our team could compete internationally. On my way out of the Psychology department building my best friend Park Soojin asked,

“Jae Eun-ah,  I wat to buy a new phone. Will you come with me to the mall?”

“Ani, I still have to practice. Mian” I answered.

“Arrasso, just don’t work yourself too hard.” She said with a worried smile on her face.

She bid farewell and after, I continued my practice. 5 hours later, my body was drenched in sweat and my limbs were starting to go numb. I decided to call it a day and headed home.

On my way, I passed by Han river to make a shortcut. The cool wind and beautiful view enticed me to stay for a bit and relax. I sat by the grass and rested my thoughts to have a peace of mind. These past few weeks have been stressful for me right now, all I want is to enjoy myself and meet new people.  I started to close my eyes to unwind until, *BOOM* a ball hit me square in the face. 

HOURS LATER……

When I woke up I was in a room- wait, a room? Where? - I ran outside only to bump into someone.

“Oh, you’re awake.” The guys with the doe-like eyes said then he continued,

“Are you feeling better now? I’m sorry about earlier I didn’t mean to hit you in the face.”

“It’s alright.”I answered with my cheeks flustered, I don’t know why but this guy seems familiar.

He led me to what seems like the kitchen and we ate in silence. That was until he spoke,

“By the way, I’m Lu Han. “

“L- Lee Jae Eun imnida”

He chuckled, smiled cutely and said,” you’re cute.”

My cheeks got redder because of his comment. Seriously, this guy is going to be the death of me. Can he get any cuter? Well, at least I got what I wanted. I met someone and a handsome one at that. I hope I could see more of him in the future.