Final ~

Never Trust Words

Minhee is going on her social media , Twitter... sitting on her bed , scrolling down her timeline and came across a guy name Zico. she clicked on him and find him uniquely attractive, started getting feels and followed him on twitter. a few hours later , minhee got a notification " zico is now following you " she is so happy that she texted her bestfriend ji soo. 

" JISOO YA ! he accepted"

" who? mmmmmm"

" that guy . zico. hahaha "

*kringg*

the phone rang , another notification from twitter . Zico DMed her and asked for her number. the innosent min hee gave her number to him . zico would text her every single day and night just to attract her attention . He began to question her about school , did she had food? or why she didn't sleep.zico gave her morning texts and good night texts every single day without fail ... 

---one day ---

" hello"

" uhmm hi ?"

" we've been friends for months now. do you wanna meet and like hang out with me?"

" uhmm.. i don't know.. i could give it a try?"

" so its a yes? i'll meet you at the park near 7-11 around 4?"

" mmm sure?"

that message received by min hee made her extremely happy . she went to school with a smile on her face. she sat beside ji soo in class and told her the story. " he wants to meet me " min hee spoke.

" what? so are you going?"

" like duhhh"

" but min hee ah ... i don't think..."

" aigoo . im going to meet him . what should i wear? hmm "

that night , min hee went home greeted with a text by zico. 

" annyeongg~ did you have dinner? i'll see you tomorrow at 4" 

min hee replied his text full of anticipation . she's finally meeting him for the first time after months of talking through social media . she feels weird , scared. she didn't know what to expect from zico for the very first time

---------

The day has come , the day where min hee and zico meet. min hee wore a simple dress with sneakers . she tied her hair in a bun and walked out of the house really excitedly.she said her goodbye to her family and leave the house. she took a deep breath and took a bus towards the park. she looked to her right hoping to see him , and it was him walking towards her shyly putting his hand inside his pocket. min hee find zico cute when he does that shy thing. zico looked up and saw min hee sitting down . he avoids the eye contact and walk quickly. he stood beside her as min hee stood up . " ann...yeong" zico waved his hands awkwardly ... minhee did her 90 degree bow which made zico chuckled. both of them settle down and talk.

Zico created some jokes and performed a song for min hee which made her laughed out loudly . they talked about life , school, and how ridiculous it is for them to meet now when they could have did it months ago . minhee took out her polaroid and snap a picture for memories. 

" you must've been hungry . lets have dinner and i'll take you home " zico held out his hands " omo . aigoo... " min hee said in her heart. she felt a little bit awkward as it's the first meeting , nonetheless , she held his hand and let it go as soon as possible. they had a really nice dinner and zico walked home with her . its already 8 pm ... 

" you better go up .. uhmm. i had fun . good night ~ " zico gave her a smile that melts her heart

" oh . you should go . annyeong " she waved her hands. that night , she slept like a queen , sound asleep with peace and silence. 

------ a few days later -----

min hee finds it weird that zico hasn't texted her in a few days. she took the initiative and texted him ..... she waited and waited , he didn't reply ." maybe he's busy" min hee went to school that day feeling weird and uneasy . 

" so how is it?"

" oh . i think he's mine? i really don't know . but he didn't text me "

" he mind he busy? haha be patient"

the school bell rang , min hee needed to buy some fabric when she sees something she didn't expect to see.min hee walked closer to them . she could hear him calling her by nicknames and holding hands and stuff . 

" annyeong." he turned around. she's right , its zico with obviously another girl... zico looked shocked. 

" min hee ah .... uhmm. " 

" forget it ... " min hee didn't bother to hear him explain and just make her way home . she shuts herself in her room with her phone ringing every seconds , calls and text messages from zico . she didn't reply him . min he locked her room and cry alone . 

*knock knock *

" ye omma?"

" there's someone...." min hee 's mom didn't finish her sentence but she heard " someone" . she felt unbelievable that someone actually cheated on her . min hee man her self up and picked up the call from zico . she listened everything.." we've been going out for 1 week now..... im sorry , but i really wanted you " 

" im tired. this is why you freaking ignored the hell out of me for months. just because of her? "

"listen..."

" i won't listen . im giving up . go with her . i had enough " that was the last sentence that that was said towards zico . she deleted his number , the pictures , she took the polarios and burn them . she lost balance in her knees and fall . min hee cried and cried , its all over .

----- months later ------

min hee took a deep breath on the first day of snow , she puts on her coat and leave the house . she saw couples every where she go , but she smile and wish them happiness. she totally forgotten the past , and laughing at how ridiculous she is that she cried over a guy who isn't worth her time . she saw the first snow fall and collect some on her glove . she blows them like how she blows her past , far away from her life .. things changed , she wanted to be single until a guy comes into her life and promises to be the one...... 

~KKEUT ~