Hai Oppa!

Hi Oppa!

Your Pov

"Why today he's so late?"I asked my self.This's my daily routine.Wait Chanyeol in front of the gate and give him chocolate.Every pupils in this school know that i like Chanyeol and Chanyeol also know that i love him cuz every chocolate i give him,i put a note  inside the box.

"Oppa!wait for me!"I shouted.why can i realize that oppa already pass the gate?

Chanyeol just ignor me.I run to Chanyeol oppa.then...

"Ouch."I fall.Arh...it's really embrassing.

"Hahaha..poor you!"Some pupils shouted at me.i really want to cry...

Someone come near to me.then,he  said..

"Can't you stop bother me.You make me trouble."

"Mian..."I said and i look up.arh..it's oppa.

"what you waiting for?until when you wait to lie on here?"i quickly stand up but my leg is really hurt.

"What's wrong?"

"My leg.."

"but you're leg looks okay.let's go treatment room.you can walk or not?"

"Hmm..i don't know.."Chanyeol lift me.

"Oppa.."I little shouted.

"It's okay."He smile at me.Wow so amazing..this's the first time i see his smile.Why he so handsome?Are he an alient?like Do Min Joon shii?

"What you smile for?are you crazy?You only injury at leg but why you're head.."

"what's wrong with my head?!"

"nevermind.."Chanyeol start to walk.

"wait,oppa!"

"What's wrong?"

"Can oppa help me to get the box?"I pointing to the chocolate's box.

"Arh..you really burden me"Chanyeol take the box.

"This for me right?"Chanyeol asked.

"Wow...how can oppa know?"

"only stupid person not know."Chanyeol started walk.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol get the first aid kit.He take some thing from the kit.

"Oppa.."

"What's?"Chanyeol asked while his hand busy prepare something.

"Oppa can go to class.Class already start.I can do it myself?"

"No,I will help you."

"Oppa.."Chanyeol start treat your leg.

"You're leg just sprain."

"Can i walk?"

"It's not too serious.I think you still can walk but it's a little bit lame but it's not take long time to recover.don't worry."Chanyeol continued treat my leg.

"Okay,oppa.but how oppa know this?Oppa look so profesional."

"It's because my father is a doctor and i want to be like my father.so,every weekend i come to hospital to practise and study."

"Wow..oppa too young but oppa already study for this.Daebak!"

"It's nothing much.Okay,it's done.You want to rest at here or go to class?"

"Hmm..go to class"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

It's would be best if everyday i sprain.Oppa can help me.It's make me fell like i'm the princess.Btw,if i sprain everyday,i think i would be lame for ever.no!i don't want.but,i'm still want to tackle him.i will never give up!

"Yah,y/n.."My friend who sit beside me call.

I look at my friend.

"Teacher called you."I look at teacher with my eye widen.

"Y/n,who's give you're premission to dream at my class?"Teacher Kim mad at me.

"i'm sorry teacher.i promise that i will never do that again."

"i want you go field and run  5 round"Teacher Kim give punishment.

"Okay,teacher"it's better to say 'okay' than protest or teacher will give more punish.before i get out from the class,someone said..

"Teacher,i'm sorry for distrube.but i want to say that her leg sprain.so,she can't run"Owh..you're my angle oppa.i smile.

"but if teacher still punishment her,teacher still can punish her to prepare food for lunch"Arh..i want to kill you oppa!

"Hmm..good idea,Chanyeol.you may sit."

"Thank you,teacher."

"What you waiting for?go."

"Okay..teacher"I go to the cantee.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"I'm so tired..i want to sleep."i said.

"i'm so pity for you."My best friend said.

"Hmmm..i hope time will be more faster."I started to sleep since teacher not here.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"Hai Oppa!"i shouted.I come to his father's hospital.

"y/n..why you doing at here?"Chanyeol shocked.

"i want to see you."

"Chanyeol oppa!"a pretty girl wave her hand at chanyeol.

"Owh..Rina."Chanyeol also wave at her.then,the girl come to Chanyeol.

"who's she?"The girl who Chanyeol say Rina asked.

She look at me like i'm a beggar!Arhh..i hate her!

"She's my classmate,y/n.Y/n meet Rina,my childhood friend."Chanyeol said.

What?she's my oppa's childhood friend?I hope they not have any relationship.

"Nice to meet you,Rina"I said softly.

"Hmm.."She only say 'hmm'?!her parents not teach her huh?!cool y/n..

"Oppa...can we go now?"Rina asked.Where they want to go?Are they want to date?!No!!!!

"I need to ask my father."

"don't worry oppa,you're father already give permision.i already asked him."Rina said happily.

"Hmm...okay.y/n you want to join us?"Chanyeol asked.

"Sure!"i quickly answer before the 'cocky' girl protest.Rina sullen.Yes!i won!1-0.

"Let's go."Chanyeol said.I quickly grab oppa hand.Yes!2-0.

"Oppa..how could oppa do this to me?I want to cry.."Rina said.

"Don't cry,Rina..i have two hand.don't worry."Rina quickly hold Chanyeol hand.2-1.Rina glance at me.Arh..i want to kill her!

"btw,oppa where's we going?"I asked.

"Hmm..we just want to lunch."

"Okay..."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

Today,i want to confess to oppa.i know oppa know about my feeling but i don't want Rina always at her side.It's make me JEALOUSE!

"Hai.Oppa!"I call Chanyeol.he smile at me.but..he's not alone but with RINA!what's this?!!

"Yah!y/n.what's wrong?"He asked.since that day,i and Chanyeol more close.He not ignor me anymore.

"Nothing.."

"Oppa..let's go class..."Rina said.

"Okay..let's go,y/n"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

like what i'm expect,Rina always with Chanyeol.i can't stand anymore!

"Oppa,i want to talk to you.now!"i said to Chanyeol.

"what's wrong y/n?"He asked.

"Oppa..can't you stay away from Rina?"

"Hahahaha.."Chanyeol laughed.

"it' not funny!"I mad.

"Okay,okay..mian.are you jealouse?"Chanyeol asked.

"Of course i'm jealouse,oppa!"

"Hahaha.."Chanyeol get into class.He's not answer my question.

so..that's mean he love Rina?Are they really in relationship.I can't hold it.i cry.

"y/n..are you okay?"my best friend asked.

"i'm okay.."

"Omo!there's ugly 'princess' is cring..i'm so pity..i know,Chanyeol oppa reject you right?"Rina said.Why she's here?!

"Rina!don't bother her!"Someone mad at Rina.

"Oppa..."Rina shocked.

"Y/n are you okay?please don't make me cry okay?"Chanyeol said.

"I'm fine oppa..don't worry about me okay?"I said.

Then,Chanyeol said..

"I want to announced something."all pupils wait what he want to said.

"I already fallen at y/n."i'm frozen.

"What?!!i think you love me!"Rina said angrily.

"I only love y/n.we only friend.stop bother her okay?cuz from today,she's my girlfrriend."Chanyeol said.

I smile.this's the happiest thing in my live.

"Saranghae y/n."Chanyeol said to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________