=]]

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where's auntie.?" Seughyung came back out.

"She went to the store." you replied. "Are you thirsty.? Want anything to eat.?"

"No thanks." he smiled.

"I do! I want some juice please." Doojoon grinned at you.

You glared at him and didn't bother to get him some.

"I'm back!" you mom called as she entered.

"Umma! Look who's here!" you helped her with the bags.

"Omo! Seunghyung.? You've grown soo big and handsome now. The last time I've remember you were still running around ." she laughed.

"Auntie." Seunghyung blushed with embarrassment.

"Haha. I'm just playing. It's been so long now. How your parents.?"

"They've been good. They wanted to come too, but appa was still busy."

"It's okay. I understand. I see, you've already met Sohyun and Doojoon."

"Ahh, ne. She's still looks like a kid." Seunghyung laughed.

"Oppa. I'm 20 already." you whined.

"You guys sit here and chat, I'll get dinner ready. Oh yeah, and Doojoon, why don't you go over and asked Halmeoni to come over." you mom said.

"I'll go get her." you offered. "You stay here and keep him company. And don't you dare say anything weird." you glared at Doojoon before leaving.

---------

After getting Doojoon's grandma, you two came back inside.

"Omo, is that Seunghyung.?" she said as soon as she saw Seunghyung.

"You know him too halmeoni.?" Doojoon asked.

"Of course! How could I ever forget the little boy who hates wearing diapers and is always running around .?" she chuckled at the memory.

"Halmeoni,

Please log in to read the full chapter