One.

Denial

"While we were walking backstage, she said that I was really good at being a MC"

"THEN GO TO TAEYEON NOONA."

"and I saw Sandara as well. I bowed. and she smiled at me"

Chanyeol threw a pillow at Baekhyun. It was facinating at first, hearing all of Baekhyun stories on his Sunday duties, as a MC for Inkigayo. However after recieving something particular, he didn't know why he started feeling this way. After all it was only fiction.. 

...

"BAEKYEOL/ BAEKCHAN" was a couple image, very well planned, by SM. However these two did not need to act. They got along really well. Together with Kim Jongdae, the form the Beagle line, bringing laughter to the group (& the annoy the panda fur out of Exo as well. In a loving way). Baekhyun has always been a good companion and even if all the fans were delusional, and were pretty sure they were dating, he never loved the boy any way more than a friend. 

Until he recieved a pendrive.

He found the particullar thing in his pillow. Yes. IN his pillow. He couldnt sleep for 5 nights & countless bruises on the back of his head before Chanyeol could actually figure out that it was something in his pillow that made lying down not as heavenly as before.

It had a panda on it. He immediately approached Tao to tell him not hide his things in his pillow. However Tao nearly bit his hands off demanding Chanyeol give it to him, as all things with pandas on it belongs to him. After several times of nearly loosing his hands, he figued that it didn't belong to ZiTao. Sehun saw him confronting Tao and laughed at him,

"Hyung, just stop pretending that it belongs to Tao. Just because you stick a panda sticker on it, it isn't going to hide the fact that it is actually yours and it contains ."

"YAH. BABY. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT . YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT HYUNA AND HYUNSEUNG KISS."

Suho, who was passing by, started lecturing Chanyeol for scolding their precious makne/youngest and teaching him to watch . Behind their leader, the youngest boy just smiled the exact way he did when he ran away from Chanyeol in Exo Showtime. Chanyeol grumbled and went back to his room.

 

 

Chanyeol was searching for 2NE1 pictures when Sehun's words started ringing in his head.. It contains .. It contains .. It contains ..

In less than half a second, he managed to plug in the pendrive, lock the door and off the lights. He double clicked and the files opened. His jaw dropped. They were ual pictures. However. The main charactes of the pictures were both boys. And they were both people he knew. In other words they were all really racy photos of Exo members with other Exo members. They were all really well photoshopped making Chanyeol think that it was real until he came to a picture of him and Baekhyun.. He turned numb. He couldn't move. For a moment he actually thought that it happened when he mentally slapped himself. THAT did not happen between him and Baekhyun. For a moment, he couldn't stop looking at it. He suddenly felt funny. ". I can't possibly be by this" and he quickly deleted all the pictures. Suddenly another file in the pendrive caught his eye. Its huge size could not be a picture. He clicked it hoping that it was actual . However it only opened a really long document. He was about to close it when he saw his own name. He was caught. It was a rated fanfiction. And he was the main character. Sure, he read a few fanfictions and laughed them off with s and even reenacted some scenes just to tease the other members. This was not a fanfiction he wanted to reenact. At least not yet. 

My hands slid up his shorts. We were alone in the van and I really wanted Baekhyun.  Chanyeol wanted to stop but he just kept going. He didn't even notice the he started to have. He screamed my name... Against the table.. Leaning on the couch in the waiting rooms.. On the kitchen counter when the members aren't in.. I love you Chanyeol.. He was shocked that he actually finished the story. And without the other 11 boys disturbing him.. He quickly the lights to prevent any suspicion. His roommate than started banging on the door demanding to enter. Chanyeol opened the door

"YAH. WERE YOU WATCHING ? WHY DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR!"

Chanyeol blushed when he saw Baekhyun and quickly ran to the bathroom. Baekhyun laughed at him and went in their room. He placed his phone on his table when he saw that Chanyeol's laptop. He was shocked to see that Chanyeol just finished reading something. The curious little boy started to read..

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was when he walked back to the room. It was perfectly normal to be completely in the dorm. He took a well needed shower and finally got the "horrifying/lovely" things in his head. He opened the door was petrified. Baekhyun was at his computer. Reading.

"."

Baekhyun was mortified. He slowly turned his head to find a Chanyeol at the door. He screamed. 

"PUT ON SOME CLOTHES. OH. PLEASE DON'T ME. I DON'T WANT TO DO IT ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. ARGGHHHHH"

Chanyeol took a step closer to him. "HYUN AH. YOU'RE MISTAKEN."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. DON'T COME ANY CLOSER. NOOO. PLEASE. NOT AGAINST THE TABLE. NO"

"SHHHHH. Byun Baekhyun! Everybody can hear you!"

"CHANYEOL WANTS TO MEEE. HELP"

Chanyeol grabed him and pushed him out of the room. He could still hear Baekhyun "freaking out" in the living room. Chanyeol quickly deleted the fanfiction and loaded one of him and Sandara. He started wearing his clothes when Jongdae barged in the room with Baekhyun in his protection. Jongdae was obviously trying to supress his laugher. Baekhyun started shouting when he saw that a fanfic was still on the screen. He tried to run away but Jongdae stopped him. 

"YAH. IT'S A CHANYEOL AND SANDARA PARK FAN FICTION YOU IDIOT. "

"B-BUT I SAW MY NAME. WE T-TABLE. DO-"

Jongdae knocked his head. "YAH PABO AH. YOU'RE THE JEALOUS IN THE STORY. AREN'T YOU ALWAYS?" 

Someone in the living room laughed when they heard Jongdae. "SEE!" and he started laughing himself. Suho came and tried to seriously lecture them about the neighbours complaing about the noise (again), but he was clearly trying to supress his laughter as well. 

When Chen tried to leave the room Baekhyun grabbed his hand and had unintentionally gave the puppy look. Jongdae just laughed at him again. "HE WON'T YOU. LOOK AT HIM. RIGHT CHANYEOL?" Chanyeol quickly nooded his head. "SEE. THINGS LIKE THAT ONLY HAPPEN IN FANFICTIONS! Don't worry. Besides! We can hear everything that happens. If he you *Jongdae snorts* we'll either save you or join him. HAHAHAHHAHAHA" 

"KIM JONGDAE!" but he already slamed the door to their room. He could hear the other Exo members laughing outside but Baekhyun was only worried about one of s.. He slowly turned to look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just shrugged his sholders and pretended to stare at his Sandara poster. 

When it was dinner time, before he left the room, he patted Baekhyun's sholder pretending like there was something wrong with him. 

"What the fans say and want does get to your head sometimes. Don't worry."

"B-BUT. Waiting room couch.."

...

 

It took Baekhyun several days to finally get over it and started to be the one who started to joke about it.

However, the one who could not forget was Chanyeol. He started noticing that Baekhyun's habits were really cute. Especially the way he bite his fingers. Sometimes it was adoroble.

However.. it was sometimes really seductive.. Chanyeol told himself that he was probably only feeling this way because he was ually deprived and the closest thing he got to those days was that fanfiction.. But what he couldn't explain was how jealous he would get when Baekhyun was a little more affectionate to other members or spent more time with other people..

and it didn't stop after several weeks like Baekhyun did. 

Maybe he was starting to fall in love. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

HELLLO <3 

I'm back! :D 

This will be my very first series. I will update when ever I'm free. but my promise, for now, is to post a new chaper every week! I didn't make the ending a cliff hanger (despite the fact that it might provide more chances of getting more subs) because I know how painful it is to wait. I love y'all anyways :) 

Hope you will like it. IF YOU COMMENT, I LOVE YOU. I really do value all of your thoughts :) 

 

LLAMA ALPACA,

HoneyMaoMao

 

PS: If you don't hate any k-pop groups (like me) you can add me as a friend. I would love to know all of you better :)