Money has stopped

Their maids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A luxury apartment seemed filled with creatures called humans this night. Colored lights seemed to burst out of the apartment through the windows that are around it. Music with full volume echoed throughout the room. As if ready to knock down that luxury apartment at any time.

This already ten o'clock at night. That means normal people usually already asleep and grapple with their dream. But what happened in this luxury apartment was opposite. The people who were in the apartment instead seemed excited. Everything is tireless. They are dancing, chatting, and walking around non stop. While the owner of the house?

Park Chorong and Park Bomi. This two twin daughters is arguably born of a family that is very very rich. They are born without any deficiency. They were born normal. Even they are had a beautiful face and kind heart.

They are twins. Yes, they are twins. But their faces and their personalities are very different. There is only one similarity on them. That's their behavior. Both are obedient, kind, and friendly. But not with their attitude that likes to waste of money and sometimes being arrogant, noisy, and lazy.

That's why their father who was now located outside the country to take care of the company sending them back to Korea. Exercising his twin daughters to live independently and try to work alone. Staying in luxury apartment that their father deliberately bought for their residence while they stay in Korea. While money every month will come with a certain amount.

But what they actually do while in Korea ? Just the two of them ? That means the world is theirs. They never heard their father words who at any time calling just to remind them to save money and keep looking and searching for jobs. Like now. They even had a big party with no specific purpose to enable it. All people they invited, without exception. Without ever thought what would happen next if they continue to behave like this. And it was really going on ..

***

Bomi blinked her eyes slowly. Seemed annoyed by the sunlight that bothers her sights. She seated herself in a couch that had she ravished. While her hands are busy scratching her head as she continued to yawning. Slowly attempt to neutralize her place now. The blonde haired girl view was diverted towards a wall clock that located above television. Instantly her eyes bulging and immediately ran to take a look at the calendar on the kitchen wall.

"January 20, 09.00 o'clock. Oh my God !"

Bomi ran back into the living room. There she saw Chorong lying with tragic position and a big smile painted on her face. Bomi walked over. Hastily shook Chorong body so that black haired girl can awakened soon from her sleep .

"Chorong-ah, Chorong-ah. Ya, Park Chorong !!"

Chorong turned. The girl does not even feel pain when she was being rolled around on the floor. Even she did not hear Bomi lightning voice and just laughing incoherently on the floor with eyes closed. Can't be patient anymore, Bomi prepares her powers to hit Chorong, when a sudden that black haired girl opened her eyes wide and sat up straight.

"Bomi-ah !"

"Ne .."

Bomi hold her breath , waiting for what Chorong would say next . Sighed when she found that Chorong closed her eyes back. These tragedy inevitably make Bomi ran to the nearest bathroom. Taking a glass of water and ran back to the living room where Chorong was lying. Without further ado the blonde haired girl was pouring the water into Chorong who is sleep peacefully while snoring.

BYURR ! ! !

Chorong sat. The black haired girl gape like out of breath. Once totally aware, she immediately glared at Bomi.

"Listen ! There is no time for me to hear you nagging. Chorong-ah, now is 20th of January. And now it's already 9:35 o'clock. You know what today is it ?"

Chorong looked thoughtful for a moment . The black haired girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter