ღ 「My own story」​Caffeine (Eunyoung x Seyong x N)

Y✩Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: Joo Eunyoung, Kim Seyong and N

Inspired by these songs: Outta My System (Bow Wow) and Look at Me Now (SPEED)

   

The spring is almost over. I was looking up at the tree, watching the pink flower petals flying around me. Smiling and thinking of someone that I love very much. A dark tanned guy with handsome smile. 

A minute later, I was surprised to see him as I thought the gods heard what I was thinking and gave me what I wanted to see. Him. That guy. I smiled but I turned it upside down. I saw him hanging out with my senior - flirting and smiling brightly. I never seen him on the side of himself. He never shows that kind to me.

My heart feels tingling painfully. I never expected this. Do the gods mess the games with me? Unforgiven. 

I was staring at my senior angrily. Compared her with me, I knew she is more prettier than me and she is so mysterious by attracting many guys, including my boyfriend. I realized that she is more mature than me. I bet my boyfriend got tired of my personality and attitude. I'm very disappointed. 

By now, I was thinking whether I should confront them or not. I decided to confront them and gripped my hands tightly.

I pretended to be happy and surprised as I said, "Oppa! I never expect you to be here. Why are you hanging with my senior?"

I pouted and clinged onto my boyfriend's arm. He sighed and smiled at me senior, "Noona, let's talk later. See you tomorrow." 

My senior nodded and waved goodbye to us.

Then he turned around and pulled my arm away harshly, "Eunyoung, let's go of me."

It was not surprise for me because he's always act like that me and we always fight and argue all the time. You must be thinking why I date him...he's my first love. 

I pouted again, "Why are you with her again?!"

He scoffed, "Why? Why do you want to know?"

"I'm your girlfriend, N! Yah, Cha Hakyeon!"

"Joo Eunyoung, let's break up. I'm tired of this ridiculous relationship."

"What? So you can date her? Huh?"

"That's right. She is much better than you. Let's break up."

The words, break up, hurts me a lot. I never wanted to end this relationship with my first love. However, he started to turn around and walked away, as I watched his back as I was still standing in the same spot.

=​​ღღღღღ=

A couple weeks later, N and that senior, Yang Jiwon became a couple and many boys were devasted by seeing N sweeping Jiwon off the market. I hate them. I hate them very much.

I walked to the dance room and started dancing with a song 'Loyal' (Chris Brown). Someone entered the room and watched me popping my chest. When the music ended, someone clapped its hands and smiled at me, "Nice moves, Eunyoung!"

I looked at someone and smiled, "Thanks, Yewon."

Yewon grinned, "Eunyoung, are you free tonight?"

"Hmm...yeah. Why?"

"That's great! We are having a blind date party."

"Blind date?"

"Yes, I know you are heartbroken. Eunyoung, you have to move on...you will meet the new guys. I heard about them from G.Na unnie. Please come. I invited you because we have to fill the last spot."

I sighed, "Alright then. I'll meet you tonight."

"Great! I will pick you up at your place."

=​​ღღღღღ=

During the night, I was ready and Yewon was waiting for me already, outside of my home. When I leave home, Yewon grinned brightly and clasped her hands together, "Eunyoung, you look so pretty! Let's go~ Unnie can't wait for us. They are already there."

I nodded and smiled back at Yewon. I was feeling a little bit nervous because I never attend to blind dates before. 

We have arrived at the night club and we saw G.Na who were looking for us and waved us. I smiled at G.Na, "Hello, unnie! Long time no see."

G.Na smiled as she led us the way to the table, "Eunyoung, I'm sorry for what happened to you but it's time for you to move on. Come on! They are waiting for you two."

We arrived as we meet my old girl-friends and new guys that I never met before. G.Na told us to sit on our seats and started to introduce us to the boys. 

G.Na said, "Hello, sorry for taking so long. Hope you won't mind, my friends. Well, this is Joo Eunyoung and Kim Yewon. Gentlemen, please introduce to us."

A #1 guy stands up and bowed low, "Hello ladies. I'm Im Siwan. I'm 22 years old and I'm still studying this year. I am majoring in Korean literature. It's nice to meet you."

Next guy, #2 smiled at us, "Hi, I'm Shin Jaemin (Sanchez). I'm 25 years old. It's nice to meet you again, ladies. I wish I want to date you but noona, I'm yours."

G.Na scoffed as she rolled over her eyes and I smirked at her.

A #3 guy stood up and bowed nicely to us and he looked like a celebrity to me. "Hello, I'm Kim Seyong. I am 22 years old. I am an rapper from MYName, yes, I'm an idol star. I'm friends with G.Na and I hope that we can become closer."

A #4 guy also looked like a celebrity too. He smiled brightly, "Hello, I'm a visual-rapper of BTOB (Born to Beat), Lee Minhyuk. 23 years old. It's very pleasure to meet you."

Lastly the #5 guy bowed to us nicely and smiled, "Hello, I'm Park Jiho, 23 years old. I'm working as a model for my fashion brand. It's nice to meet you girls."

=​​ღღღღღ=

A while later, I bobbed my head up and down while listening to the addictive song, 'Don't Be Gone Too Long' (Chris Brown ft. Ariana Grande). Someone approached me and handed me a non-alcoholic drink, "Bored?"

I shook my head and accepted the drink from him, "It's fun in here. I really like the music. Got any girls you like?"

He laughed a little and looked at me, "I think I have one."

"Oh....who is the lucky girl? I bet she'd be happy to meet you."

"Hahaha. I hope so. I believe you look too lonely and you don't want to get with people too."

"Do I? I bet unnie told you about my situation."

"....I'm very sorry. I can give you more time to heal. But, you have to be with someone like me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter