A HiBi Moment

A HiBi Moment

A HiBi Moment :

 

 

The story takes place one year later (2015).

 

It was the annual meeting at YG building, all the family was reunited. Everybody was excited with the upcoming year. Team B would debut this year and LeeHi was preparing her second album. Winner, 2ne1 and Big Bang were busy promoting their last songs. That year promised to be filled of emotions. YG mostly spoke about the difficult schedule and advertissing agreements. At the end , after scolding Bom and TOP for their closeness, YG called LeeHi and B.I, the great leader of the Team B, to meet him in his office this afternoon in order to speak about the finishing touches of their songs and promoting. When came the end of the day, they both made their way to the boss's office. They seated next to each other, waiting.

 

If there were members of YG Family that don't know one another well, it really was that young people, even if they were the same age. LeeHi was not very comfortable with the new bands boys except of Seunghoon and Seungyoon of Winner and Team B Junhoe. Actually, she had been really busy with her activities and the boys as well. She knew that B.I was a talented and playfull boy but she hadn't really ever speak to him. In a way, she found him a bit cheeky but reminded herself that she can't judge somebody she does not know. For his part, B.I admited that her voice was gold and wished he could use it for his songs, otherwise he never talk to her and even thought that she wasn't that pretty, this short girl. He had prefered to become closer of the 2ne1 noonas since he knew Jennie and the other girls. Like boys of his age, he dreamed about y and hot girls, though he hadn't ever be in love and was working out to improve his charms.

 

After greeting the other, they akwardly remained silent, sometimes casting a glance. Their body proximity made them uneasy. LeeHi, eyes fixed to the ground, was wondering why she can't even utter a word. She wasn't a talkative person but she wasn't rude either, moreover they were in the agence where everybody get along and call themselves a family. She stole a glance at him and notice he was staring at her, she quickly turned around. This move made him chuckle and she wondered if he was mocking her. B.I on his side was surprised by her cuteness even if he can't find something to talk about. It was weird, he was always the one to joke around , who knew how to put himself forward. The girl was confusing him.

 

The young boy was bothering LeeHi, why did he was staring at her like that ? There must be something wrong with her, maybe her looks, her behaviour, before he would have ignored her. Actually, B.I had change his mind about LeeHi, he found her cute and more beautiful...womanly. Indeed, she had grown thinner finishing her growth and practising more than before, but she kept her cute cheeks and got curves. He looked at her chest and thought she wasn't flat at all, more the opposite. Seeing the girl bitting her lips made him gulp. What was he thinking ? He can't be attract to her, no ? LeeHi wasn't aware of this change of heart and because he laughted at her she was wishing the time to go faster to go as far as possible from him. He was making her strange. Yet, she found him awesome, he wasn't the skinny boy of the old pictures anymore, he had grown up : broaded shoulders, large chest, musculed arms. His piercing eyes had made her blush a little, she likes those dark eyes. He was to become a gorgeous man.

 

As they were thinking of each other, YG's secretary went out of the office and they were taught that the appointement was canceled and reported next week. LeeHi sighed of relief, it would not be akward anymore, now she can do freely what she wanted. B.I was thinking about a way to talk to her before it was late.

« Ahem... I'm sorry if I seemed rude but I wanted to talk to you and cannot find my words... Maybe we could get to know each other better, don't you think ? »

LeeHi was about to apologize to say no, when they heard the deafening noise of a thunder clap. It startled both of them so that B.I had instinctively come up to LeeHi. After realising there was a storm outside, LeeHi, embarassed by their closeness, steped backwards. B.I hesitated to ask her why she was so distant with him.

 

« Did I've done something wrong ? », he said finally.

« Pardon ? », she answered him. What was he trying to do ?

« It just... you seem to avoid me... » He wasn't looking her in her eyes.

« Me, I avoid you ? I think it's more the opposite... » She didn't know where she took the strength to respond, but she was feeling weird talking to him, it was so unusual. He was rubbing the back of his neck whereas she was playing with her fingers.

« I have just realised that we weren't talking to each other... It's YG Family, we have to support each other... », he tried.

« Yes, so what ? I don't think I can be of any help to you, just ask someone else. », she said coldly. LeeHi had the feeling that he was nice to people just to use them afterwards. B.I thought that girl was acting like an ahjumma, and found her haughty to speak to him that way, he wasn't a trainee anymore. He didn't understand her. However, it was the first time he noticed her and bothered to talk to her, maybe she was thinking that he didn't like her. Since they met, he had been ignoring her.

« Sorry, I didn't notice you before. », he apologized.

LeeHi didn't know what to think of this moody boy, wasn't it somehow insulting ? Another thunder clap resonated.

« It's ok, don't try to be nice with me, I'm not cool people. » She was trying to persuade him that this conversation was going nowhere.

 

Suddenly, they heard a thud while the thunder continued to fall and then, a loud crash. Everything went dark.

They panicked a little but it was just darkness. The corridor hadn't got windows and they thought of exiting the building and find the other people.

« Take my hand », he said.

« Why ? »

« We can't see anything, that way, we will not loose each other. »

« But... »

« You're annoying », he said taking her hand. She didn't utter a word. His hand was warm and... comfortable, but she was starting to have weird sensations throughout her body. B.I was proud to feel her cute little hand in his, he wasn't afraid with her by his side. They silently started to walk hand in hand, giving courage to one another. They were getting hot thinking about their attraction, but quickly erased the feeling.

 

LeeHi couldn't help her laugh when she thought about what they looked like walking clumsily like blind persons.

« Why are you laughing ? » B.I asked her.

« It supposed to be worrying but yet it's funny, going straight like that, seeing nothing, I'm just imagining us. »

« You're right, we look super weird ! » He started to laugh as well.

« I'm sorry for being not nice earlier », she blurted out.

« No, it's me, I've been an idiot to you. Sorry. »

« We are quits now. »

Because of the dark, they didn't know they were both smiling. Finally, they arrived at a door and decided to push it together because it was heavy. Seeing nothing, they pushed the door with all their might and when it opened, they fell head first. B.I was feeling something moving under him as the lights were coming back, blinding both of them. When they opened their eyes, they saw they had fell in each other arms.

 

B.I raised himself and noticed he was on top of LeeHi. He remained petrified, watching LeeHi features : the eyelashes of her blinking eyes, the strands of hair falling on her face, her redened cheeks, her cherry lips... She was beautiful at that moment. He hadn't been this close to a girl, near her body, her face... he wanted to kiss her right now. At the same time, LeeHi didn't understand why he was fixing her and she started to feel hot because of their closeness. He was almost leaning on her, it was the first time that a boy was that close of her.

« Ahem... », she muttered. B.I snaped back to reality and quickly get back on his feet offering his hand to her. She grabed it and, once they were standing, they stared at each other shyly wondering if they were feeling the same. However, they turned their gaze, uncomfortable. They were barely speaking to each other and now they had experienced a full body contact.

 

« It came back to normal. I think I have to go, see if everybody is ok. », B.I excused himself. «  Hope to see you around, bye ! » And he escaped from the embarassing situation like a thief. He was deploring it, but he didn't want to scare her now they were getting along. Being with this girl was confusing him, making him hot, whereas usually he was the one to handle the situations. Was he liking her ? It can't be possible.

 

LeeHi was watching him leaving, the image of his eyes on her stucked in her mind. She surprised herself to find him kind and charming, and his scent... No, she can't be attracted, impossible.

 

( )

 

One more year later (2016), at YG Family Concert :

 

« I know what you're trying to do but, please, leave Kawai LeeHi alone, people are watching. », murmured Seungri to his dongsaeng. Indeed, he was dancing behind the cute young girl on the encore stage. « Sorry », said B.I but can't help to smile. Moving away, he catched her glance and they smiled shyly but knowingly to each other.