what? she is actually my new...?

I Captured You!

Myungsoo’s POV

I blinked my eyes and mentally rubbed it.

Is the girl in front of me really Jiyeon?

She’s totally different with her usual self. I mean its not like I’ve known her for a long time but it just surprised me that a thug like Jiyeon can show her soft and delicate face. Her face was like proving me that she’s a girl too.

The girl who was showing her love to her bestfriend.

And, speaking honest, she was actually pretty. She has the face, the body and her hair is awfully beautiful, it’s long wavy hair, really my type.

But still..I can never see her as a 100% girl. She behaves like a boy,just look at the way she dress, simple legging, white tee and she wrapped it with a jeans jacket.

and she has 180 degree different attitude compared to Song Jieun. She’s born in wrong gender, I guess? Lol

But why I have to think about that anyway? Its not even an important thing!

And why I compared her to Song Jieun? Among all the girls in the world, why her?

I know I’ve let Song Jieun go but it’s not that easy to forget my biggest crush. I know love isnt all about ‘take her as yours’ but have you ever been so wildly attracted to someone that you can actually feel your heart rotting just because you know you’ll never get a chance with her?

Okay, I should move on and forget her, the name I cant even say it now.

 

 “I know you would help me. So lets just go! Hyomin’s currently in my house.” she pulled my hand like it was nothing. Doesnt she forget that she’s a girl and i’m a guy?

“Aish. Where do you think you’ll lead me to?! Do we have to walk?” I shrugged her grasp. She looked at me with her blank face then after like 10 seconds or so, she laughed. Hard. It slapped me, the way she laughed.

“What?” I questioned her laughing.

“You’re the most anti-social guy ever.” She replied, still on her laughing.

“What do you mean?”

I eyed her with my ‘just tell me’ face and she stopped laughing, clearing . I know I know..Everyone always see that facial expression of mine as the thing that’s scarier than sadako.

“See that green house?” she pointed her index finger to a medium-sized house 3 house away to the west from my house. I nodded.

“And so?” I still have no clue.

“Okay, I’ll correct my word before, Kim Myungsoo. You’re not anti-social, you’re a witch. Or maybe a magician. Or maybe you have the ability to teleport yourself?”

My brain is processing her words.

I still dont know why too I’m slow at this but easily catch the lesson in a textbook.

“Just forget it and follow me.” She reached my hand again. I just rolled my eyes and followed her steps. Whatever lah, I was tired bickering with her.

After not long walk, we arrived at the green house she was talking about and opened the gate. I gawked, and my brain finally worked!

Dont tell me...

“I dont have any words to say for you, Kim Myungsoo. I’ve been living here for 1 month and you dont know I’m living here. What a neighbor!” she let my hands go and struggling with her home’s door key.

Luckily, she said it without even looking at my face because if she looked at my face, I dont know how long it takes for her to laugh at my stupid expression. I was mentally slapped at the fact she was actually my new neighbor and I didnt realized that.

Myungsoo’s POV Ends

Hyomin’s POV

That little thing lied in my left chest beat hard whenever I remember that tommorow my crush will be attending my sister’s birthday party.

I was so shy but after knowing how Jiyeon struggle my love for me, I was motivated and decide to be braver.

I should be more fearless.

Bull about ‘its the guy who has to approach the girl first’

It’s 2014 yo!

There are many awesome and heroic woman prove that woman can do what man do.

And I’ll prove it!

I’ll prove it that I can make Nam Woohyun love me or at least getting to know about me.

So..

Here I am! Bringing all my favorite dress to Jiyeon’s house. Jiyeon’s room, to be exact.

When I was organizing the dress, the door was opened.

“You’re bringing a guy to your room?!” a guy’s voice who I thought to be Myungsoo’s filled the room as soon as Jiyeon opened the door.

“It’s not like Hyomin and I will you,dude. You’re not our level, okay?” Jiyeon replied, rolling her eyes. Myungsoo was just silent while glaring her hard. Oh, just so you know, these two people have special habit with their eyes.

Myungsoo in glaring, and Jiyeon in rolling her eyes.

Hearing Jiyeon’s scoffing, Myungsoo was just still standing there, near the door.

“Will you really standing there in next minutes?” Jiyeon glared him. Oh, they just know each other in less than a day and Jiyeon already imitated his habit.

“Your room is a mess. I’m sure if I brought microscope and take a sample from any thing in your room, many microorganisms will be captured.” He replied in plain tone,avoiding Jiyeon’s eyes.

I looked at my surrounding.

No, Jiyeon’s room’s always neat and tidy.

He lied.

Okay, one new fact, he’s actually a shy boy.

Oh how cute~

But still, Nam Woohyun is cuter. Kekeke

“Whatever.” Jiyeon threw her body to the bed.

“Now tell us the dress Woohyun will like.”

She continued, go to the point.

I love you my bestie, I’m tired being a third party of your fight with Kim Myungsoo.

“Okay” Myungsoo said while gritting his teeth

I mentally ‘yay’-ed. Speaking honest, maybe not only mentally because I jumped up and down because I cant control my happiness.

So,the next minutes, I show him my dress’ collection from my suitcase but his face never satisfied me. So does his words.

“You’re too conservative for him.” He said, finally after observing my dress.

“What do you mean?” I asked him, threwing my dress away.

He stopped checking out my dress and looked at me like he was judging me. (yes he was finally enter Jiyeon’s room while Jiyeon herself lied on her bed,playing a game on her smartphone. She never understand dress, thats why she choose to be silent.)

“Your dress had to be hotter, if you know what I mean.”

I raised my eyebrows.

A few seconds later, I was finally understand what he was talking about.

Seeing my face, he smirked naughtily and soon, he chuckled.

“World is too cruel,my friend. He’s that kind of guy.And it’s his gene. We cant deny it.”

Love is blind.

Nam Woohyun...

I like him without any condition.

I’ve been falling too deep for him.

“I cant step back. Whatever he is, I’ll always love him!”

Hyomin’s POV Ends

Author’s POV

Myungsoo’s hope, making Hyomin dislike him, was ruined into pieces.

The light in his face was dimmed.

He didnt know that the falling in love girl is indeed scary.

“Red. Short, upper knees.Topless. Woohyun will like it.” As soon as Myungsoo said that, Hyomin took her note and wrote it.

“I’m done! Now I’ll go home.” Myungsoo was about to leave the two girls but Jiyeon stopped him.

“Not that fast,Myungsoo.” Jiyeon said while her hand was waving him some papers titled ‘MENU’ with many pictures that will melt our saliva.

“Choose the menu first, based on Woohyun’s preference.” Jiyeon instructed while grinning.

Myungsoo rolled her eyes.

All this time, he was wondering one thing.

He was wondering about, who actually held the party?

Hyomin’s sister, Hyorin or

Hyomin?

Author’s POV Ends

 

_________

Okay this chapter is so weird

and short, as usual

But dont worry

I’ll make the next chapter as special as it could be bcs I’ll make Hyomin and Woohyun meet. :3 x3

So I actually wrote this bcs Im too stressed out after done with my practice test! Hohoho

Okay thats not even important -_-

The important thing is, leaving me some comments, upvotes and subscribe! :D

Pardon many typos

ILY~ : ) <3

chch2504 I know :3 Thanks for commenting every chapter of this fic! :'''D

maryclairebahan hahah Myung is so hopeless! XD

Retsel_ kkk ikr~ poor Myung :3