Don't Trust Rumors

Partnered Up With The Thug

                Youngjae checked his watch again to make sure he wasn’t running late. He wasn’t, as always he was making perfect timing. He stopped at a crosswalk, waiting for the walk sign to appear. Looking to his right he saw his reflection in a store front window and immediately began messing with his hair, trying to get it perfect.

                His hands stilled as he remembered where he was going. ‘Why am I fixing my hair for a research dat—not a date! A research session with Yongguk?!’

                The walking man appeared on the signal and Youngjae started up his walk again, grumbling to himself about getting out of hand seeing as how he had also wore nice looking clothes. He had on his best pair of jeans and a black sweater with a button up red and white striped shirt underneath.

                Youngjae was debating with himself once again whether or not he was growing fond of the wannabe gangster who didn’t actually act like a gangster.

                ‘I don’t like him. I’m just letting Junhong and Jongup get to me. They are putting ideas in my head and—honestly! This outfit isn’t that fancy… it’s more casual. I’m sure he won’t think anything of it… but will he like it? It doesn’t matter!!’

                Youngjae groaned as he leaned against the next street pole, waiting again for a walk sign. “Why does he have to be so nice? Buying me coffee, sitting next to me in class, sharing notes with me… I swear if he gets anymore positives towards him I’ll just give in. It’s just as simple as that.”

                He glanced up at the light and noticed movement down the street. Youngjae would have normally paid no mind to the bright red ball that went bouncing into the street, except that a little boy no older than 4 years old was chasing after it. Youngjae’s eyes widened as he looked left and right, making sure it was safe for him to cross the street. He ran across, keeping his eyes trained on the boy, worried for his safety on his semi-busy street.

                “Little boy!” Youngjae called out. “Little boy get out of the street!”

                The boy looked up, clutching the huge ball to his chest in the middle of the street. Seeing Youngjae, he smiled and waved his hand.

                “Are you kidding me?!” Youngjae swore and picked up the speed as a car to the road. Youngjae put on an extra spurt of speed, but not being athletic he knew the chances of him getting there were slim to none.

                Suddenly a male figure darted out into the street swooping the boy up in his arms and getting out of the way just before the car reached them. The car honked to show its dislike over having people run into the street, leaving Youngjae to roll his eyes at the ignorant driver.

                Youngjae slowed to a walk as his breathing became heavy. “I’m so glad you reached him in time.”

                “Youngjae?”

                “Wh—Yongguk?!” Youngjae looked up and saw that the man holding the child was actually Yongguk. ‘Seriously?! No, I ran after the kid too. It’s only natural… this wasn’t a sign!’

                Yongguk bounced the toddler on his hip making a cute giggle escape his lips. “What are you doing over here?”

                “I… we are meeting for the paper soon weren’t we?” Youngjae asked still surprised to see Yongguk around a child.

                “Weren’t we meeting at 5?”

                Youngjae pulled out his phone to check their text messages. “Oh… I don’t know why I thought we were meeting at 4. Guess I’m really early…” Youngjae looked between Yongguk and the toddler again. “Um, shouldn’t we be getting the kid back to his parents?”

                “Huh? Oh, Jungkook here? He’s a rascally one… I shouldn’t have let my eyes wander from him.” Yongguk chuckled. “You just love escaping the yard, don’t you?”

                “You have a child?!”

                “Wh—no! I work at this daycare!” Yongguk quickly corrected Youngjae’s thinking.

                “You work at a daycare…”

                That was when Youngjae noticed the daycare they were standing in front of. The fence had colorful handprints on it which should have been a dead giveaway even without the huge sign that announced to the world that the house was indeed a daycare. Youngjae looked back at Yongguk and finally realized he was wearing a pastel colored apron over his not as baggy pants, which damn he looked fine in, and short sleeved white shirt.

                Yongguk used his free hand to scratch the back of his neck. “Yeah, not the coolest job out there but I really like kids so it isn’t bad.”

                ‘ it I give up. The guy is great.’ Youngjae groaned.

                “Are you okay?” Yongguk frowned. “You looked tired too, would you like to come in for water?”

                “Sure, why not?” Youngjae couldn’t think of anything else to say.

                Yongguk began leading Youngjae into the daycare. “I don’t think I’ll be able to get off early, so I’m sorry to make you wait.”

                “N—no I should have checked the time again.”

                “Yonggukkie!” A group of toddlers ran towards the college students as soon as they walked inside.

                Yongguk chuckled and knelt down to the ground with a huge smile that showed off his gums as he received hugs from the boys and girls.

                ‘Scratch that. He’s amazing. How did I ever think this gentle guy was a gangster? I really need to stop listening to rumors.’ Youngjae shook his head.

                “Yonggukkie, who is that?” One of the girls asked cautiously. Yongguk smiled at Youngjae and Youngjae thought his heart would explode right on the spot, traumatizing these kids forever.

                “This is my friend Youngjae. Can you all say hello to Youngjae?”

                “Hi/hello, Youngjae!” The group of children yelled.

                Youngjae chuckled and got on his knees beside Yongguk. “Hello everyone!”

                A curly head girl skipped over to him and poked his cheeks. “You have squishy cheeks!”

                Yongguk laughed at Youngjae’s shocked expression. Youngjae quickly pulled himself out of shock and smiled at the girl. “They aren’t as squishy as yours. Come here so I can pinch your cheeks!”

                “No!” She squealed and ran away with Youngjae chasing her.

                This started the game of cheek pinching and everyone was running away from everyone. It seemed like Yongguk was the referee somehow and Youngjae was the main target. The need for water was forgotten as the children learned their first lesson of teamwork and worked together to try corner Youngjae. When the children had finally pinned Youngjae down and began tickling him, trying to get him to move his hands so they could pinch his cheeks, he couldn’t stop laughing.

                “Yongguk, help me!” He said in between laughs.

                “Yonggukie! Help us instead!” The curly head girl giggled.

                Yongguk was laughing as he knelt beside Youngjae. “What am I supposed to be helping with?”

                “Get them off of me!” Youngjae laughed.

                “Hold his arms back so we can get his cheeks!”

                Yongguk grabbed Youngjae’s biceps and began lifting him. The children aww’d and pouted when Youngjae was standing upright. “You okay?”

                “Yeah, I’m good.” Youngjae smiled breathlessly. “Hey!”

                Youngjae slapped away Yongguk’s pinching fingers on his cheek. “What the heck!?”

                “Ah, I see why you all wanted to pinch his cheeks now.” Yongguk chuckled.

                Youngjae pouted. “Watch it Yongguk, you never know how I’ll get my revenge.”

                “I’ll be waiting.” Yongguk smiled.

                Youngjae gulped his mind not thinking of appropriate ways to get revenge in front of children. “I’ll… I’ll get you when you least expect it.”

                “Like I said,” Yongguk’s eyes were glinting as his tongue slowly glided against his bottom lip unconsciously. “I’ll be waiting.”

                “Hello?”

                Yongguk was the one to break eye contact, hearing the new male voice. “Mr. Kang, you are back.”

                “Yes, sorry it took me so long at the store.” The man walked in and put two armfuls of paper bags on the table. He stretched and noticed Youngjae. “Oh, who do we have here?”

                “This is my friend Youngjae. We were meeting later to work on our research paper.”

                “I got the time wrong though.” Youngjae chuckled. “It’s nice to meet you.”

                “Ah, you are Youngjae.”

                “Excuse me?”

                “Yongguk, why don’t you go early today?” Mr. Kang ignored Youngjae.

                “I couldn’t do that—“

                “Nonsense, it’s only a half hour early.” Mr. Kang waved him off. “I’ll survive on my own, I’ve done it before, now go.”

                “Okay… thank you.” Yongguk took his apron off and hung it up.

                “Have fun boys.” Mr. Kang snickered. “But not too much.”

                “What was that about?” Youngjae asked curiously as they left the daycare.

                “Nothing, he just acts like that sometimes.”

                Youngjae lifted an eyebrow. “Really now?”

                Yongguk nodded. “Yeah, anyhow the café is this way right?”

                “Yeah it is.” Youngjae smiled. ‘Does he like me? Did he tell his boss about me?’

                The more Youngjae learned about Yongguk, the more his feelings grew and made him want to know more about him. It didn’t help the slightly older student’s case that he was shy and Youngjae loved to push him. Seeing someone dressed like a gangster on a lazy day stutter was quickly becoming one of Youngjae’s favorite sights. Fortunately for Yongguk, the walk to the café wasn’t too long so he wasn’t beet red by the time they arrived; his cheeks were more of a peachy color.

                “I’ll buy this time.” Youngjae offered as he got in line. “What do you want?”

                “No, I’ll buy it’s—“ Yongguk paused as he rifled through his backpack.

                “Missing your wallet? Like I said I’ll pay. You paid last time.”

                “No, I don’t have my computer.” Yongguk said sadly. “I made you waste all your time coming out here for nothing.”

                Youngjae frowned. “But we still need to work on it. It’s due soon.”

                Yongguk scratched the back of his neck. “I could run home real fast and grab—“ His eyes lit up but he quickly tried to hide his expression. “Or you could come to my place.”

                “Your place?” Youngjae smiled mischievously.

                “Well, it would save time and we would be able to relax.” Yongguk said quickly. “And I could buy us dinner as an apologize for making you come all the way over here.”

                “Oh, so it isn’t a date?”

                “I—what—I just—“

                Youngjae chuckled at Yongguk and patted his arm. “I’m messing this you. Let me buy us coffee then and we’ll take off.”

                As much as Youngjae was having fun with Yongguk, he knew when to be serious, especially when it came to his studying. To compensate for the wasted time, the duo talked about possible angles to take on their topic the whole bus trip back to Yongguk’s apartment. They used Youngjae’s tablet to come up with a very tentative outline, which was Yongguk’s idea. Youngjae didn’t think there was anything else Yongguk could do to impress him. Yongguk was hardworking, kind, good with children, and his good looks didn’t hurt either. True, his natural expression since looked fierce but now Youngjae knew that in a second it could change to one of the biggest, most genuine smiles.

                “It makes sense now why you wanted to do this paper on children.” Youngjae said as they got off the bus an hour later. “Working at a daycare helps give you some insight.”

                Yongguk shrugged. “I like children too. I want to be a child psychologist after I graduate.”

                “No .” Youngjae said in surprise.

                Yongguk laughed. “What, I don’t look like the type?”

                “Well… yeah.”

                Yongguk looked at Youngjae smiling. “You are really straightforward.”

                “I’m sorry.” ‘Wait no I’m not… why… ugh the insecure feelings when you like someone damn it. Now I actually care how he thinks about me.’

                “It’s fine, I like knowing how you feel. It’s refreshing rather than trying to pick someone’s words apart.”

                Youngjae’s heart thumped so loudly he was worried Yongguk heard it.

                “Here we are.” Yongguk saying once they walked up the stairs to his apartment. “Sorry, if I had known someone was coming over I might have cleaned.”

                He opened the door to a modest looking apartment. It really wasn’t too messy, just the normal books scattered everywhere and papers on the table. The kitchen had some dirty dishes but nothing smelled. Youngjae looked around in interest, wanting to see how his crush lived. He looked in confusion at a picture of Yongguk and another guy on the fridge.

                “Who is this?” Youngjae wasn’t even concerned with how jealous he sounded. His crush had his arm around another guy’s shoulders when Youngjae was getting signs left and right that he liked him.

                “Who… oh that’s my roommate and childhood friend, Himchan.” Yongguk said sticking his head into the kitchen.

                “Oh, you have a roommate?”

                “Yeah but he isn’t here right now, visiting his family or something.” Yongguk shrugged. “Let me grab my laptop and then we can work in the living room.”

                Youngjae followed Yongguk to his room, feeling curious. He mouthed ‘woah’ as he entered the room and saw the racks of books on one wall and cds on the other. “Have enough music?”

                Yongguk chuckled self-consciously. “Can anyone ever have enough music?”

                Youngjae examined the shelves of music. The rap and hip hop he expected but there was jazz and pop and rock and just so many different genres. “Who are you?”

                “What?”

                “I mean…” Youngjae coughed from his embarrassment of saying that out loud. “You have a variety of music here. I didn’t expect it.”

                Yongguk smiled and Youngjae’s heart did the pitter patter thing that he was trying to stop. “How can anyone limit themselves to only one type of music? There is so much out there to listen to and explore.”

                Youngjae nodded before looking at the music again. “You are full of surprises, Yongguk.”

                “Am I?”

                Youngjae laughed. “Oh yes, you are.” Seeing that Yongguk had his computer, Youngjae led the way out of the room, which really wasn’t that messy.

                 They immediately got to work once they reached the table. They worked fantastic with each other. Both preferring to work while listening to music instead of talking to each other and waste time. Yongguk was providing the music and Youngjae was already planning on borrowing some of Yongguk’s cd’s so he could download the music later. They talked when they needed to discuss information sources or bounce ideas off of each other but other than that the room basically remained silent. The only other brief exchanges were when Youngjae needed to know the current band name or they would apologize for when their feet or elbows accidentally touched each other.

                Youngjae was almost getting irritated by how often his heart would start to skip around Yongguk. His eyes would flick over to the man and watch the man’s serious expression, something that was quickly becoming Youngjae’s guilty pleasure. There were so many sides to Yongguk that Youngjae didn’t know what it was now that had first caught his attention or what was keeping it.

                “Is there something on my face?” Yongguk asked after catching Youngjae’s longest stare yet.

                “No, nothing.” Youngjae looked back down at his tablet, thoroughly disappointed in himself for allowing himself to get distracted.

                Yongguk stretched his arms up and Youngjae was staring at the man’s chest that he didn’t even realize his glasses were slipping off of his nose until Yongguk reached over and pushed them up for him. Youngjae jumped back and pushed them up higher, trying to fight down a blush.

                “You seem distracted. Would food help? I can order a pizza.” Yongguk offered.

                “Oh, yeah we could do that.” Youngjae went with the given excuse.

                Yongguk looked at Youngjae curiously before grabbing his phone and putting in a request. With Yongguk away from the table Youngjae was able to gain his focus again and was able to ignore Yongguk’s presence, mostly. Youngjae almost sighed in relief once the pizza delivery person arrived with the food. A sigh he could take a break from trying to force himself to write instead of stare at Yongguk.

                He pushed his tablet and Yongguk’s laptop to the end of the table so Yongguk could put down the delicious pizza that still had steam rising off of it. Youngjae’s mouth watered at the sight. But was it because of the food or the man who was unknowingly showing off his collarbones as he set the table.

                ‘Control, seriously you need to control yourself Youngjae.’ Youngjae reminded himself. He kept his breath even, because wow was the room getting hot or was it just him.

                Somehow he was able to keep his thoughts to himself as Yongguk and him talked about school and laughed at stupid things their friends did. The atmosphere was light and cheerful; Youngjae almost couldn’t believe that just a week or so ago he practically hated Yongguk for nothing.

                “That was great, thanks Yongguk.” Youngjae smiled grateful for the pizza.

                “It’s no problem. Let me take your plate for you.”

                “No, let me.” Youngjae stood up first. “You paid, let me clean—Woah!“

                Youngjae tripped on a textbook laying on the floor and would have gone falling on his face if Yongguk hadn’t been sitting right there. So instead, Youngjae ended up laying in Yongguk’s lap.

                “I’m so sorry!” Youngjae said as he began to push himself off of Yongguk who had gone awfully still.

                “Its… umm… fine.”

                Concerned if he had hurt Yongguk because of the other’s strained voice, Youngjae looked up at Yongguk’s face and immediately wished he hadn’t. Well, one part of him wished he hadn’t but the trickster side of him was pushing that part away because blushing Yongguk was really too cute.

                ‘I want to see more sides of Yongguk.’ Youngjae his lips as he looked up. ‘I wonder what he would do if I did more than just fall on him. I do need to get revenge on him for earlier.’

                “Youngjae?”

                “Oh sorry,” Youngjae smiled as he picked himself up the rest of the way. “I think when I fell I accidentally got pizza sauce on your neck.”

                “My neck?” Yongguk frowned and patted at his neck. “Where?”

                Youngjae smirked. “Let me get it for you.”

                Youngjae sat in Yongguk’s lap and used a napkin to wipe at his neck where there was absolutely no sauce. Youngjae got what he wanted though as he saw Yongguk’s adam’s apple bob.

                “Got it.” He crumpled up the napkin in his hand and look up at Yongguk, getting shocked when he realized just how close their faces were.

                “What are you doing?” Yongguk asked, his voice taking on a husky tone which made Youngjae gulp.

                ‘Maybe I took this a little too far.’ Youngjae thought. He was unable to take his eyes off of Yongguk’s dark ones.

                “Youngjae, I think I told you I prefer when people are honest with me. I don’t like playing games.”

                Yongguk’s deep voice had Youngjae flick his eyes down to his lips as his mouth became dry. “Kiss me.” He breathed out.

                “Youngjae…“

                “I guess I was mistaken, never mind.” Youngjae sighed as he felt himself growing red from embarrassment. His pounding heart wasn’t helping matters at all.

                Before he could stand up a strong arm wound around his waist, holding him in place as a soft hand cupped his neck to bring his lips against Yongguk’s. Youngjae moaned into the kiss, loving the plump lips on his. Yongguk tentatively slipped his tongue into Youngjae’s mouth making Youngjae return the favor, encouraging him on. Youngjae curled his fingers into Yongguk’s hair pulling himself even closer.

                Yongguk’s arm tightened around Youngjae and his hand slipped under the fabric of the younger’s shirts. Youngjae whined as he felt Yongguk’s hand gently sliding along his abdomen. He took a shuddered breath before nibbling on Yongguk’s lower lip.

                The movements weren’t hurried. There was no rush as the two slowly ran their hands along each other. The kisses were deep and passionate. Yongguk groaned lightly as Youngjae scratched his thigh through his jeans.

                The position was uncomfortable, Youngjae sitting on Yongguk sideway. He tried to stand but Yongguk held his hips down.

                “Yongguk.” Youngjae pleaded breathlessly.

                Yongguk rested his forehead against Youngjae’s neck. “I swear if you want me to stop I will but please dear god—“

              “My neck is hurting.” Youngjae cut him off with a chuckle. “You just have to let me get up so I can change positions.”

                “Oh…” Yongguk loosened his hold and Youngjae stood quickly only to take his glasses off and throw them on the table without looking and sit back down, straddling Yongguk.

                “Isn’t this better?” Youngjae teased as he started to bite and a line down Yongguk’s neck.

                Yongguk moaned. “, Youngjae.”

                “Hm?” Youngjae smiled as he rolled his hips.

                Yongguk’s hands were back on Youngjae’s hips holding them still. “Don’t do that.”

                “Why not?” Youngjae asked as he slid a hand slowly down Yongguk’s shirt resting just above his belt buckle.

                “I won’t be able to hold back anymore if you keep doing that.”

                Youngjae chuckled deep in his throat before bringing his lips next to Yongguk’s ear. “You make it seem like a challenge. Now I want to see what that’s like.”

                Yongguk stood up and Youngjae instinctively wrapped his legs around Yongguk, unintentionally creating more friction between them. His hands went around his shoulders as Yongguk’s hands squeezed his .

                “Wha—“

                Youngjae could feel Yongguk smirk against his neck as the older began to walk. “You wanted to see me lose control? I hope you’re ready.”

                Youngjae shuddered. There were no more words as Yongguk claimed his lips again. Youngjae almost forgot he was being carried since he was so absorbed in the feel of Yongguk’s lips against his. It was a short walk to Yongguk’s room but Youngjae was panting again by the time Yongguk laid him down on the bed, kneeling over him.

                Yongguk kissed him once more before sitting back on his heels to pull his shirt off. In that moment you could have asked Youngjae what 2+2 was and he really wouldn’t have had an answer for you. Words escaped him as he stared at Yongguk’s sculpted chest. The smile that played on Yongguk’s lips as he noticed Youngjae staring was driving the younger even crazier. Youngjae raise his hands up trying to grab Yongguk to pull him back down but Yongguk grabbed him instead and pulled him up.

                “I can’t be the only one without a shirt can I?” Yongguk whispered into Youngjae’s ear. The deep voice making Youngjae whimper.

                The cold air against Youngjae’s made him shudder. Yongguk’s warm breath on Youngjae’s chest as he kissed down it and the cold air against his arms were making his head spin. Yongguk was kissing around Youngjae’s belly button as he cupped the bulge in Youngjae’s pant, making him buck his hips involuntarily.

                Yongguk chuckled. “Someone is needy.”

                “Yongguk!” Youngjae was starting to blush.

                “Use your words.” Yongguk gently bit Youngjae’s stomach.

                “How slow are you planning on going?” Youngjae complained.

                Yongguk chuckled but started undoing Youngjae’s pants, sliding them off before going back up to kiss Youngjae’s lips. “I’m going too slow?”

                “Yes.” Youngjae wrapped his legs around Yongguk’s hips and used his weight to flip them over. Yongguk’s pants and boxers were off in an instant replaced by Youngjae’s hand as he slowly Yongguk. “I can go slowly if you want me to though.”

                Yongguk groaned his hips bucking as he tried to increase the painstakingly slow speed Youngjae was setting. “This isn’t fair.”

                Youngjae hummed as he paid homage to Yongguk’s hard work in the gym creating his muscular abdomen. “Then just think of it as revenge for earlier.”

                A few more seconds of groaning commenced before Yongguk couldn’t take it anymore, pulling Youngjae over and onto the bed. He opened his night stand drawer to pull out a bottle of lube and a throwing the onto the bed where he would be able to reach it later.

                “My turn.”

                Yongguk was gentle as he pushed in his first finger, working Youngjae open. Yongguk slowly was adding more fingers but between his kisses along Youngjae’s neck and his other hand wrapped around Youngjae’s matching the speed of his finger ing, Youngjae was turning into a mewling mess.

                “How many fingers should I use to loosen up our Youngjae?” Yongguk teased.

                “Yongguk, damn it!” Youngjae cried out.

                “What is it?” Yongguk whispered against Youngjae’s shoulder.

                Youngjae shouted as Yongguk’s fingers hit his prostate. He squirmed but Yongguk only pressed against the spot harder as he increased the speed of his .

                “Please…” Youngjae couldn’t form the words as he gripped onto Yongguk’s shoulders for dear life.

                “Please what?”

                “Please give—ahhh! Stop being a ing tease and give me your already!”

                Immediately Youngjae felt empty, whimpering as Yongguk pulled his fingers out and stopped playing with him. His chest was rapidly rising and falling as he tried to catch his breath. But as soon as Yongguk had left him, he was back.

                “Are you ready?” Yongguk searched Youngjae’s eyes, making sure this was okay.

                Youngjae nodded as he bent his legs to give Yongguk better access.

                “So beautiful.” Yongguk whispered.

                “Yongguk.” Youngjae whined.

                Yongguk positioned himself and slowly entered. Seeing the pain wreck Youngjae’s face he leaned over to nibble on his neck, trying to distract him. “You’re beautiful.” Yongguk kept whispering as if he was a broken record.

                When Youngjae was sure the pain had passed he wiggled under Yongguk, trying to get him to move.

                Yongguk claimed his lips as he smiled, before pulling out and snapping his hips forward. Youngjae moaned against Yongguk’s lips. His hands, he was sure, were carving red lines into Yongguk’s back, as he dealt with the pleasure he was going through. Screams, moans, and groaned filled the otherwise silent house. Youngjae was sure that after tonight, the neighbors would have no doubt who lived in this apartment.

                “, you feel so good.” Yongguk said again.

                “RIGHT THERE! AGAIN!” Youngjae grappled at Yongguk’s back as if he could force Yongguk to hit the spot again.

                “Anything for you.”

                “, I’m so close.” Youngjae cried. He was pumping himself to the time of Yongguk’s quick s as he the skin around Yongguk’s collarbone.

                “Are you going to for me?” Yongguk asked out of breath.

                Yongguk’s words had Youngjae cried out one more time before he released himself, painting his hand and Yongguk’s chest with his . Yongguk continued as Youngjae rode through his . Just a few more s and he moaned, shuddering as he slowed down.

                Yongguk fell to his elbows. Youngjae and Yongguk stared into each other’s eyes as they panted, still coming down from their ic highs. Yongguk placed a gentle kiss on Youngjae’s cheek before sitting up with a groan. He pulled out so he could dispose of the used and then collapsed beside Youngjae.

                They laid their side by side as their hearts slowly started to calm down.

                ‘Holy … he isn’t great or amazing… he’s ing perfect!’

                “.” Yongguk groaned and brought his hands to his face. “This isn’t what I meant to have happen.”

                Youngjae breathlessly chuckled. “What was it you wanted to happen? You didn’t want to have ?”

                “No—I mean wait, not yet. I just wanted…” Yongguk groaned again.

                Youngjae to his side and with a smile he moved Yongguk’s damp bangs off of his forehead. “Use your words Yongguk.” Youngjae teased back.

                Yongguk cursed under his breath before lowering his hands. “Did I ruin my chance of this being more than a one night thing?”

                Youngjae chuckled. “You’re worried if I like you?”

                “Well… yeah I guess.” Yongguk said nervously.

                “You’ve got nothing to worry about.” Youngjae smiled. “You’re perfect and you’re mine. You better remember that.”

                “That won’t be too hard to remember.” Yongguk smiled as he wrapped his arms around Youngjae pulling his flush against him so they could cuddle. 


A/N: Holy hell I don't think I'll ever not be embarrassed writing >///< 

Actually I probably look more like this >///< much embarrassment.

I hope you liked the story though :\ Sorry I'm still working on getting better at ...

 

Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting ^_^ You all are really the best <3