III.

Overdose EXO D.O version

 

 

Classes were suspended and I decided to go with my friends this afternoon.

 


We were talking about all the nonsense we could have talked about. -_- xD

 

"Sooooo, guys, how's your love life doing?" Baekhyun asked us.

 

"Seriously? Why did you even bother bringing up that topic." Chanyeol blurted. 

 

"Hahaha! Anyway, my love life is the best! Mi-hyun love me~ She will never leave for a man that never loved him anyway." I shouted proudly. I saw Sehun looked at me and looked down.

 

"For me, Mi-hyun is like a drug. She's very addictive. Without her, I think my life wouldn't be perfect as this. I really hope nobody would dare to steal her. 'Coz I'll do everything I can to fight for her because she is my life." I smiled while looking at them

 

"You know that's cheesy right?" Luhan hyung said.

 

They all laughed except me and Sehun.

 

 

"So Sehun? How's your love life?" Kai asked. 

 

They became curious so I also pretended to be curious even though I already know.

 

 

" There's a girl that I like." He said and he stood up. "I'm going somewhere now. Bye guys." 

 

Sehun left them clueless. But I just sat down silently. 

--

 "Sehun you came!" I heard Mi-hyun said to Sehun

 

"Of course darling. Why wouldn't I?" Sehun hugged him.

 

"Gosh. I missed you. I love you Sehun." Mi-hyun said.

 

"I love you Sehun."

 

"I love you Sehun."

 

"I love you Sehun."

 

"I love you Sehun."

 

"I love you Sehun."

 

"I love you Sehun."

 

 Damn this head. Why does it has to repeat one of the most painful words? 3

 

"I love you too Mi-hyun." Sehun kissed her!! WHAT THE FCK?!

 

 

*boogsh*

 

"S-Sehun!" Mi-hyun shouted.

 

 

"Is this what I get from you? Huh Sehun?! You disrespectful bastard." I punched him. I can't take it anymore.

 

 

"Mi-hyun is mine. ONLY MINE. Sehun! You didn't love her from the start didn't you!? You just dumped her when she confessed at her! You also had girlfriend!" I can't..

 

 

I pulled Mi-hyun's wrist and hold her tightly.

 

"Kyungsoo! It hurts!!!!" She growled.

 

 I pushed her roughly inside the car. Damn it. 

 

I drived like crazy just to get home fast.

When we came at my house, I pulled her out of the car.

 

We both went inside the house.

 

I pushed her to the wall and kissed her.

 

"Kyungsoo! NO!" She pushed me as hard as she can. I stopped.

 

"Why.. Why did you do this to me? Huh Mi-hyun?" 

 

 

"I love Sehun since back then.. I'm sorry Kyungsoo.. but I want us to break up..." 

 

[A/N: italicized words are the third person's POV arasso? :) ]

 

"Breaking up? with..me?" I asked her.. I know.. I know the reason why...

 

"Y-Yes..Kyungsoo.." she..she called me Kyungsoo? 

 


"But...why?" I asked her... Even though.. I know the reason..

 

 

"Se...Sehun... is the reason.." she is stuttering...

 

so I guess I'm right.

 

"NO. NO MI-HYUN. I WON'T ALLOW YOU." I began to act strange...

 

 

this anger...

 

 

this.. feeling...

 

I hate it..

 

 

I hate falling inlove with her..

 

DEEPER...

 

each day..

 

D.O kissed Mi-hyun roughly. Enough to make her lips bleed.

 

"Why Mi-hyun? SEHUN IS OUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND. I KNEW SINCE THEN THAT YOU LIKE HIM. NO SCRATCH THAT, YOU LOVE HIM EVERSINCE WE WERE KIDS. REMEMBER? YOU CONFESSED TO HIM BACK THEN BUT YOU CAME TO ME CRYING!! He threw you off! He doesn't love you! He doesn't deserve your love, Mi-hyun... He doesn't.. I.. I loved you too since then... It really damn hurts me whenever you cry because of him. Mi-hyun.. I confessed at you... I helped you to move on... You became my girlfriend.. and yet.. you still have feelings left for Sehun?! HUH? Mi-hyun... why.."

 

His precious tears started to run down to his cheeks..

 

"D.O.. please... I'm.. sorry.."

 

 

"No Mi-hyun." I said as I started to kiss her lips again. I hugged her tight. 

 

She tried to struggle but I cupped her cheeks. I won't...

 

I won't let her go.. Anymore..

 

She's my drug.

 

I'm addicted to her...

 

And I think I am overdosed...