Chapter 2

I Just Want To Protect You.I Love You

'I was one person that fall for his irresistible charm.What had I done,what if he won't forgive me?'.

Taehyung fastly running somewhere fastly as if he avoiding Dongsung.

Well,he is running away from him.

He just couldn't hold it.

When Dongsung wasn't looking,without warning,he sudddenly kissed him,shocking the older boy.

"TAEHYUNG-AH!! STOP RIGHT IN THAT PLACE!!!"shout Dongsung,chasing Taehyung.

"NO!! YOU WILL HATE ME,I DON'T WANT IT!!!!",Taehyung shout back,fastening his run.

Dongsuhg fastly run,as he near Taehyung,he held his arm out and grab Taehyung arm.

"Taehyung,stop!!"said Dongsung,pulling Taehyung toward him and hold him by his shoulder.

Taehyung look away,didn't dare to look at Dongsung eyes.

"Taehyung,look at me"said Dongsung as Taehyung keep look away.

"Will you just listen to me?! Taehyung,for god sake,just look at me once,dammit!"said Dongsung.

"Let me go,hyung"said Taehyung,looking down.

"Taehyung,I will never let you go until you look at me"said Dongsung.

Taehyung sigh and turn to receive a surprise.

Dongsung lean as their lips met each other.

The brown-haired boy push him to the wall,keep kissing him deeply as his face redden and Taehyung blush aswell.

He stare at Taehyung eyes dearly as Taehyung stare back at him.

After few minutes,Dongsung pulled away and their face really red like tomato.

"Let's go,we gonna be late for class"said Dongsung,pulling V by the hand as they walk to their class.

'I love you,Taehyung,but it dangerous for you to get close to me'.