1/1

The Handsome Hunter
edited~

 

LuHan's P.O.V

 

I screamed.

I thought I was safe after running so many hours.

Oh how wrong I was.

I was staring the familiar person with a horrified expression. He was in front of me, the shining blade in his hand.

Smirking.

I was trapped, huge trees surrounded me from all sides and he was just ten meters away. I had no place to hide.

 

"I caught you Bambi."

 

The same fear I felt before was back. I couldn't think straight anymore. It seemed like the time had stopped. I stood there, frozen, and watched him walking closer. No sound echoed in the forest when he came toward me, smiling like a naughty child. My unstable breating was ringing inside my head.

"Don't even think about escaping."

I didn't listen.

I ran.

I ran as fast as I could with my tired and shaky legs that were almost stopped working. He will kill me, was the only thing I could hear in my head. Little rocks were cutting my bare feet. I almost slipped few times because of the wet grass when I stumbled forward.

 

"Ah!"

 

A sharp pain hit my lower back.

 

It took me a long moment to realize what had happened.

 

He had thrown the blade.

 

I could feel a big amount of warm blood falling down on my back, dropping to the ground. My already worn out body was weaking slowly but unstoppable.

My legs gave up first.

I was laying on the wet grass, crying helplessly and alone, the hunter right in front of me.

"Didn't I warn you?" His mocking words echoed in my head.

I waited him to end my pitiful life just like he had promised but he just stood there watching me with sad eyes.

"Just k-kill me-e already!"

I cried loudly when he bent down next to me, lookind disappointed. The strong arms brought me up to his chest carefully. He was hugging me gently, arms around my shaking body.

"It would be a shame to kill a beauty like you."

He pecked my swollen lips. I looked into his brown eyes in panicking, just seeing my helpless reflection before my vision started to fade, my eyes felt so heavy, black spots growing bigger every second.

 

"I'm sorry Bambi."

 

I couldn't keep my eyes open. The sky above was turning gray and the green colour of the trees mixed with his already black silhouette.

 

I was losing too much blood.

 

 

N-no...

 

 

 

___________

I blinked slowly, trying to get my eyes open. They felt so heavy and I wanted to sleep a little longer. I was so tired.

My vision was getting slowly sharper and I found myself laying on the wooden floor. It was cold, hard and smelled like dirty animals.

Forgotten memories came back bringing a huge headache along.

 

Was I still alive?

 

I tried to move a little. A really bad idea. The pain hit me at once. My whole body felt like it was on fire, my neck, back, head, legs and arms burned. It hurt everywhere.

I couldn't take it. Warm tears blurred my eyes and I screamed in the pain.

 

Yes, I was definitely alive.

 

I yelped loudly when I brought my hazy gaze up. It took a painfully long moment to realize where I was. The panic was rising slowly as I watched around carefully. I was locked into a small cage. It was propable made for hunting dogs because it smelled like them. I had a leather collar around my neck and a heavy chain on my left foot.

This wasn't good.

I was in a old cabin. It was really poor looking, just a sofa, a small kitchen and a bed. Everything looked so old. He wasn't a cleaning addict either, I could tell. This place was in a huge mess.

Then my gaze landed to him. He was sitting on the sofa, back toward me. Sunshines were playing on his blonde hair bringing his features out better than when he was in the forest.

He was handsome.

Just like in the first time I saw him, I couldn't look away. He had been laying on the ground unmoving. I thought he was hurt and needed my help. I couldn't just ignore him. I had never seen anybody like him, he wasn't a forest spirit or a shape shifter. Of course I had heard about the hunters, the humans who are trained to kill supernatural creatures like me. I had just been too confiding. I could have never imagined that he would hurt me.

I had been a fool.

"Oh, you are finally awake. I was starting to worry but you seem to be fine."

His voice brought me back to reality.

No. I'm not fine.

"Let me out!"

"Why would I?"

 

Oh no.

 

 

____________

I had already lost a count of the days I had been here. This was probably still my first week. The time just passed by as I waited something to happen. The days were painfully slow and I had nothing to do. Well, I couldn't even move well. The pain didn't helped either.

He fed me three times in a day and changed my bandage after that. My own clothes were ruined so he had lent me his. I looked so stupid in his over sized T-shirt and super over sized gray shorts.

He was standing next to the window, cleaning swords. I hated the sight. The memories started to fill my head. I felt myself turning shaky once again. I could still feel the blade cutting my neck. The little cuts burning when the blade pressed against my skin harder...

I turned my gaze away. I couldn't look.

"!!"

I jumped a little.

He had cut his finger accidently. And now he was swearing loudly as he tried to find band-aids running around in the cabin. I can understand why he was laying on the ground unmoving. He was a bit clumsy at times.

"The hell!"

Yes, a little.

But I didn't like him when he wad angry. He wad too scary, so mean and cruel looking. He could hurt me, kill me easily if he wanted and I I just couln't understand why he hadn't done it already.

I felt fresh tears on my cheeks again.

 

 

I cry too much.

 

 

 

__________

I felt horrible. I hadn't eaten in two days and I was hungry and freezing. Cold sweat was burning my bruised skin and black spots filled my tired eyes. My stomack was empty and felt strange. I had tried to throw up but nothing came out.

The collar around my neck wasn't helping. It was a little too tight and made my breahting really hard. I also had a chain around my left foot keeping me still.

What was its point when I couldn't even sit staight anyways?

The cabin's floor was cold and I had just an old carpet under me. The floor was unconfortable and hurt my back. The cage I was in was way too small for me and smelled bad. My sensitive nose couldn't take it very well and the smell had caused a never ending headache.

 

He had left two days ago without saying anything.

 

He just left me here alone.

 

I hate him.

 

I must have fallen asleep because next time I opened my eyes he was carring me, my weak arms thingly around his neck and my teary face burried into his chest.

 

I don't want to be here.

 

 

 

___________

He had brought me out. I sat on his lap a big soup plate in front of me. I was really hungry but too scared to move and shaking again.

"Are you not going to eat?" The question sounded like a mock.

"S-sorry" I whispered lowering my head more. I tried to eat, I really did, but my hand wouldn't stay still.

"Give it to me."

I hummed happily as he fed me.

I was happy that he had let me out. I had missed this feeling so much. The wind was blowing softly and the sun burned my skin warmly. I could the smell the coming rain and autumn in the air.

"You're too cute." I shiwered at his tone. It wasn't cold, not at all. It was warm and playful.

I heard him laughing softly.

"Let's go back inside."

 

I don't want to.

 

My heart felt heavy as he carried me back inside. The door closed covering the blue sky.

 

When I will see it again?

 

 

___________

I have been here three weeks now. I also learnt few things about him as the time passed by.

Firstly, his name was SeHun.

The most of time I saw him he was cold and silent, his face almost emotionless, I had saw him laugh his heart out just once and it was when my horn had got stuck to my shirt and he had to help me out.

I couldn't get the way he was behaving. His mood was changing too often. He was playful and teased me a lot, making me feel like an idiot.

And then there were times when he just ignored me, like I wasn't here at all. But when I was sick he was really gentle and sweet. He even babied me and let me sleep in his soft bed, after he locked my collar to the bedpost with a long chain. He hugged me in his sleeps like I was a big teddy bear and sometimes pecked my lips lovingly.

I liked the gentle SeHun the most.

He was usually in good mood before he went hunting but his excited side made him look scary. I felt like throwing up everytime he closed the door after him. Someone was going to die soon. I cried alone in the cage when he wasn't here. It felt so unfair. He had given me a chance to live but killed the others.

He didn't know that I could smell death every time he came back from his hunting trips.

I was scared but my heart had started to feel strange when I looked at his handsome face. I couldn't ignore those little electric shocks running through my heart when I saw his deep eyes watching me.

He wasn't treating me badly. He never hurt me physically. He even unlocked the chain from my leg and let me walk around in the cabin when he was with me.

I didn't know what I should have thought about him anymore.

I hated this feeling inside of me.

 

 

I just want to be free.

 

 

 

___________

It was late when he came back. The sun had set a long time ago and the cabin was almost black.

He looked tired and frustrated. I watched him curiously as he opened my cage.

"Come here."

I didn't move.

"I said come here!!"

I ran into his arms without thinking. I didn't want to make him angry, I had learnt that everything was better this way.

"You're so beautiful."

His sharp eye were watching my every move before he attacked my lips with hungry kisses.

"D-don't..." I stuttered out.

He didn't listen my pleases, he never did. He just continued and biting my pink lips. Groaning sometimes when I tried to push him away.

"No..."

My eyes rolled back as I let out sinful moans. The feeling was too much for me. His lips tasted good. I didin't care anymore. I had given up already. The kiss just felt too good. I knew I was playing with fire but I couldn't stop myself from melting into his messy kisses.

He moved to my neck next. Lefting hickeys everywhere, he bit my sensitive skin and kept me .

"I'm sorry." His whispered quietly my neck softly.

"Good night Bambi." I could him mumbling sleeply as he carried me to his bed.

I hated moments like this.

He made me feel good, almost loved.

I couldn't get his word out of my head. Why he was always so confusing?

I had to often remaid myself that he was just playing with me. I was the Deer and he was the Hunter. I was his pet, the toy he could play when he wanted, the prey he could chase and catch over and over again.

 

He will kill me when he gets bored.

 

He was sleeping peacefully. He looked so calm. I hugged his waist thinger. Tiredness slowly taking control as I listened his breathing. My eyes scanned the cabinet lazyly. It was dark but my eyes were better than normal human eyes and I could see quite well.

 

The keys!

 

I wasn't tired anymore. My eyes were wide open as I watched them.

His keys were on the table and I was able to move freely! He had forgotten to lock me to the bedpost.

The hope inside of me was growing again.

I turned my gaze back to him. He was sleeping, right?

I poked his side softly. He didn't move.

I stepped carefully to the floor, trying not to let any sounds out. I sneaked toward the keys and took them quietly.

He didn't wake up.

I unlocked the door quietly, waiting two long minutes before opening it.

Oh, how happy I was when I felt the fresh night air dancing around me and a green grass under my bare feet when I stepped outside. And the sky. It was so peaceful. I have missed it so much! I felt so alive and free.

I had taken just few steps before I heard his angry voice from inside.

 

"Where are you going Bambi?"

 

N-no!

 

I stood unmoving, completly frozen on the spot, little drops of cold sweat falling down on my back. They mixed with my old scars making them itch painfully. He was walking toward me, feet pressing to the groung step by step. My mind was screaming me to move but I couldn't. I couldn't run away from him. I was clued to the spot, like a some invisible power was pulling me toward him. I couldn't even feel my legs. I didn't have a control over my body.

three meters...

two...

one..

 

I could feel his breath tickling my neck. I was a shaking mess once again.

 

"Haven't I told you that I don't let my preys escape? Hhmmm??" He whispered against my ear. He was smirking, I could hear it from his husky voice.

 

My eyes were tearing up... I couldn't hold them in anymore.

 

"What a naughty little deer you are."

 

His strong chest was pressing against my back.

 

"What should I do with you?"

 

He turned me around.

 

"Should I punish you? Stealing my keys and trying to sneak out in the middle of night isn't a really nice thing to do."

He hugged me.

 

"Let m-me go... please..." I sobbed quietly.

 

"Never."

 

He kissed me.

 

 

"You can't get away from me."

 

 

______________________

a/n:

I want to thank all the old readers for being so patient and the new ones for coming here and reading this!!  <3 ^^

 Hhahah so~~ how was it??

A lot of comments please! I love them and sadly I can't read minds although I have tried to... haha so tell me what do you think. :3

maybe a subscibe and an upvote too?

(/^^)/ ~<3 LOVE YOU ALL!!