~CHP 1~ FINAL

My Boyfriend with Belonephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

                     That one day which Kim Jongin hates the most. Going to the hospital and to make it worse, he was already panicking and now, suffering in having a mental breakdown. They're on their way to the hospital.

While at his side, Yixing was just there comforting him. It was quite a sight. Yixing was already hugging the younger as much as he wants him to calm down.

“I can`t go there! I don`t want to! I hate the hospital! NO! NO!” as Jongin whines and disagrees with the hospital check up.

“Jongin-ah.. I`m going there with you. You need to go through this. Its for your own good anyway.” as Yixing hushes his boyfriend. And still, Jongin can`t calm down.

The taxi driver starts to get annoyed with Jongin`s rants about the hospital and all. Yixing thought of a way to shut him up.

*kiss* as Yixing kept his lips on Jongin`s. It took some time before Jongin could totally shut up. Tears falling on his left cheek, Yixing wipes them as he backs away and gave him a smile.

He held Jongin`s hand for assurance that he will keep the younger safe. It`s not like this is rare or anything, almost every check up, his boyfriend would be like this. Yixing was always there by his side, making sure he always feel secured.

 

                  As they reached the hospital, there goes Jongin again, crying, trembling and pleading for help in his eyes. He actually feels guilty inside, for every time the older comforts him in every way possible. He can`t help it either.

He still gets attacked by his fears. He do knows its a simple check up. But thinking about those doctors and nurses drawing his blood with those syringes, it freaks the heck out of him.

Entering the room where they usually go to. The room where he gets his tests, measurement and all. Tension and pressure kicks in and starts to build up inside of him.

Looking up to his boyfriend`s face, the other looks worried. Their hands were still together, as Yixing held his hand tighter.

“It will be alright, I promise.” as he kisses Jongin`s forehead.

Seconds later, the doctor came in and behind him follows a nurse. At first, Jongin was fine taking up the different tests given to him... But not for long when he saw the nurse preparing what he fears the most. He was sure of it.

They were going to get his blood drawn. Now there`s no escape. His fear entered him again, making him sweat and scared.

With this, Yixing noticed. 

“Hey, Jongin-ah, look at me.” he gently commanded as he tries to avert his lover`s attention t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter