Melted Ice

Melted Ice

-Melted Ice-

Love is simple yet complicated in unique ways. Some people can't even define love and no one have a same meaning of love.

***

"Yeaaah!" a little boy screamed because he just saw his friend made a very impressive goal on the soccer game.

"Luhaaan! You're in!" The coach said as that little boy stood up and ran to the field.

The boy played well and he passed the ball to one of his partner. But unfortunately the ball flew away to far and...

"Nice kick," Luhan's partner amazed to see a very fast ball quickly knocked down another boy who walked beside the field.

"Yaaah!" Luhan ran and they surrounded the little boy who were now unconcious.

Luhan stunned to see the boy's face. Perfect small tiny pinky lips with perfect jaw line and a pair of beautiful eyes.

He is handsome, no, beautiful...

"Let's bring him to the Health room!" The coach said as he lifted the small boy and walked followed by Luhan and his partner, Xiumin.

The coach talked to the nurse and lay the boy on the bed. Luhan stared worriedly to the boy when the coach called them.

"May I stay here?" Luhan's eyes begged as the coach couldn't avoid the stares.

"Okay you can. Xiumin, let's go play again," The couch said as Xiumin patted Luhan's shoulder and followed the coach.

Luhan sat beside the bed and watched the boy. The nurse said that he was okay and nothing serious on his head. Luhan almost fell asleep when the little boy's eyes started to move.

"Are... Are you okay?" Luhan said softly.

"Hmm...," the little boy murmured as he tried to sit on the bed.

"Now that he’s awake. Luhan, you need to go back to your class," The nurse said as Luhan pouted.

"A minute more, please," Luhan begged as the nurse stunned and then gave Luhan more time.

"What's your name?" Luhan asked as the boy stared at him.

"Oh Sehun."

***

Yeah, It's all simple, with a knock on the head. But I don't know after that. Will they see each other again? Let's see...

***

Several years later...

“LUHAN!” a familiar voice rang in Luhan’s ears as he turned to see the speaker.

“I’m going crazy!” A tower height boy frowned as he putted all the questions and books.

“Whoa whoa easy there buddies. So, what’s the problem?” Luhan laughed to see the despair of the tower boy and dumpling-face boy.

“I can’t even understand about the question.”

“Then let me see, Xiumin,” Luhan took a paper and studied it for a while.

“How?”

Luhan let out a paper and wrote the way to solve it. Then he explained to Xiumin how to finish it. Xiumin’s eyes sparkled in awe because he just found a refreshment to this question.

“How about this?” The tower boy handed Luhan a book.

“You solve it right until this, Kris,” Luhan took the pen and Kris watched as Luhan continued the unfinished answer.

“Wow, you’re really the smartest student here,” Kris took the book and examined it.

“Hyung!”

“Suho!” Luhan greeted the younger boy who came to see them in the canteen.

“I can’t believe that tomorrow is your suneung,” Suho said as the three hyungs looked at him.

“Yixing!” Xiumin called as another boy with angelic face came to them.

“I will support you tomorrow!” Yixing happily cheered when he saw so many books on the canteen table.

“Thanks guys,” Kris said.

Luhan then learned some new questions and solved it right away. Even Suho and Yixing asked him about their homeworks. He cared so much about his friends and dongsaengs.

“How about Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongdae?” Xiumin asked because those three were just graduated from middle school and now attended the same high school as them.

“They’re doing fine,” Yixing said as Suho shook his head.

“Yeah, after messed up everyday in the class. I wonder why they should be in the same class. People started to call them Beagle Line,” Suho explained as the hyungs laughed.

“I would like to see them,” Luhan smiled.

“HYUNG!” a familiar voice made them turned around just to find three dorkies ran to the table.

“Chanyeol!” Kris hugged Chanyeol right away.

“Luhan hyung, Xiumin hyung!” Baekhyun and Jongdae ran to hug them.

“How’s today?” Suho asked delightly to the Line.

“It’s fine actually. But I’m sad, Baekhyun got an A in physics and I’m just A-,” Jongdae pouted as Baekhyun grinned as the other three hyungs stunned.

“You don’t say that they’re smart,” Kris eyed Suho who just laughed.

“That’s their speciality!” Suho announced as Chanyeol blurted out his scores.

Suddenly Baekhyun’s phone rang and he quickly accepted the call. Chanyeol eyed him for seconds and Baekhyun ended the call.

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked.

“My cousin needs some help,” Baekhyun said.

“I just know that Baekhyun have a cousin,” Xiumin commented.

“He just moved here and he attended the middle school. Second grade,” Baekhyun answered.

“Do Kyung Soo know him?” Suho asked as Baekhyun shook his head.

“Let’s see them then!” Jongdae said as everyone nodded.

They walked together to the field and entered the lobby for middle school students. Baekhyun read the messages and went to an area near the lobby.

“Jongin!!” Baekhyun called a tanned skin boy.

“Hyung!” Jongin came with a boy beside him.

“How’s today?” Baekhyun asked as everyone turned to see Jongin and a boy beside him.

Luhan stunned to see the boy who stood next to Jongin. He seemed to know this person. Suddenly his eyes widened. He knew this boy.

“And this is my friend,” Baekhyun said as he introduced all his friends to Jongin.

They got along well and Jongin was glad to see his cousin’s friends.

“You like to dance too?” Yixing asked when he heard that Jongin learned ballet.

“Yeah,” Jongin grinned sheepishly.

"Let's dance together sometimes!" Yixing smiled happily.

"Oh yeah this is my new friend. Oh Sehun," Jongin said as Luhan's jaw hung open and his eyes widened.

Sehun started to shook hands with everyone but he stopped when he saw Luhan. He knew this person somehow. But he didn't remember when or where.

"Lu-luhan," Luhan said as Sehun smiled.

Just a very sweet smile...

"Just Sehun is fine. Oh Jongin, we do have the same classes after this," Sehun reminded Jongin.

"What are you guys doing here?" A voice asked as they turned around to see someone tall and someone short walked towards them.

"Kyung Soo!!" The hyungs ran and hugged him right away.

"Yah hyung! I can't breath," Kyung Soo tried to breath heavily as Jongin laughed automatically and it surprised Sehun.

"Can I get a hug too?" Tao asked as the olders started to squished him in a tight hug.

"Oh ya Kyung Soo, Tao. This is my cousin, Jongin and his friend, Sehun. They're in the second grade," Baekhyun introduced them to Kyung Soo and Tao.

"Hello," Jongin smiled as he shook Kyung Soo's hand.

"Hello there. And Hello Sehun," Kyung Soo said as Tao shook hands with them too.

"We gotta go. Another class!" Kyung Soo said as Tao frowned.

"You guys need to work hard," Xiumin reminded the third grade boys because they had a very important test to enter the high school.

"Of course we will," Tao grinned as Kris ruffled his hair.

"Bye!!" Kyung Soo and Tao walked to their class.

"I guess we need to go too," Jongin said as he looked at the wall clock.

Sehun nodded and waved goodbye when Luhan just stunned to see the boy in his past. He treasured the moment but he didn't think about meeting this boy again after such a long time. He grew taller and his jawline seemed sharper than before but the lips still remain the same. He just couldn't forget the apperance.

"Do I know you before?" Sehun suddenly asked as Luhan gulped because of the nervousness.

"I don't know," Luhan replied as Sehun said goodbye to everyone and ran to catch up with Jongin.

"Woah we're late! Bye everyone!" Beagle line stormed to their class.

"Calculus once again," Suho said as he went to his class with Yixing after said goodbye.

"Here we are again," Kris said as they walked to the library before their special classes for suneung held by the school.

That time, Luhan couldn't process everything told by the teachers.

***

Sehun stunned for a while. He was with Jongin in Physics class but he didn't even pay attention to the subjects.

"Oh Sehun!" The teacher called him as he gained his conciousness again.

"Go solve this problem," Mr. Han continued as he pointed at the board.

Jongin stared worriedly because he knew that Sehun didn't even pay attention before. Sehun stood up and took the marker. He stared at the board for a while and wrote the answer right away.

"Well done," Jongin and al the students gasped because they didn't know that Sehun could solve it.

"I don't know that you're smart," Jongin said as they walked together to the main gate of the school.

"Do you wait for your cousin?" Sehun asked as he looked around.

I'm curious...

"Yeah I will wait for Baekhyun hyung," Jongin said as he stopped near the main gate.

"Then I will accompany you," Sehun said as Jongin eyed him because he didn't usually like this.

"Jongiiin!" Baekhyun called them as he came with Chanyeol and Jongdae.

"Let's go home," Jongin said.

"We want to go to Baekhyun's too," Jongdae added and Chanyeol grinned.

"Woah this will be fun," Chanyeol said as he ruffled Jongin's hair.

"How about you, Sehun?" Jongin asked as three of the boys looked at him.

"I need to go back home now," Sehun smiled as they nodded.

"He doesn't usually hang out, am I right?" Baekhyun asked to Jongin.

"I guess so."

"Guys!" Xiumin ran to see them.

"Where are you going?" Luhan asked.

"We're going to play to Baekhyun's," Chanyeol answered.

"I guess I need to go," Sehun smiled and waved goodbye.

"See you tomorrow," Jongin replied.

"Yeah."

Luhan stared as Sehun walked to the opposite direction. He bit his lips because he didn't want to scare Sehun if he walked the same way.

"We had to take extra courses," Xiumin said as Kris frowned but they had no choice.

"We will come as your cheerleader tomorrow!" Beagle Line and Jongin briefly said as the olders laughed.

"I need to go too. Bye everyone," Luhan smiled and ran after he saw Sehun gone between an alley.

Luhan decided to take another way to his home and walked slowly, inhaling the fresh evening air.

"Eh?" a familiar sound shocked him over.

Luhan putted his head up just to find Sehun, who came out from the opposite alley.

"Sehun?" That's only the word from Luhan's mouth.

They stood up in awkward silence as Luhan cleared his throat.

"Where's your house?" Luhan braved himself to talk.

Sehun pointed a direction behind Luhan and Luhan just nodded.

"I guess we separate here," Luhan pointed at Sehun's back because his house was on that way.

"Bye then," Luhan walked quickly and passed Sehun.

Heartbeat, my heart beats faster...

Sehun turned around to see Luhan who walked away. He then continued walked to his home.

He seems so familiar...

***

"Fighting!!" Tao screamed as everyone followed when they reached the venue for university test.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Kris said as he pretended to be a king.

Here they were, Chanyeol held some banner as Baekhyun took a picture of everyone.

"Good luck," Kyung Soo said to Kris, Luhan, and Xiumin right before they stepped into the building.

"Hope you can do well," Yixing added.

"We will be here when you're finish," Suho said.

"Thank you!" Xiumin waved goodbye.

***

Sehun just walked slowly to a mini market when he saw a very crowded gate.

"Suneung," He murmured as he caught some familiar people with a big banner.

"Sehun!!" Luhan stopped when he heard that name shouted by his friends outside the building.

"What's wrong?" Xiumin asked because of Luhan's sudden stop.

"I-nothing," Luhan said as they searched for the room.

"Hey," Sehun replied.

"We are cheering for Kris, Xiumin, and Luhan hyung. They're having their test now," Kyung Soo explained as Sehun nodded.

"Wanna get some coffee or bubble tea with us?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah we want to wait for them," Jongin added.

Hearing the words bubble tea made Sehun nodded eagerly as everyone found it cute. They walked together to the nearest cafè and ordered their favorite flavour of bubble tea.

"Choco," Sehun said his order as Tao nodded.

They chatted along and found out that Sehun isn't that bad to get along with. He responded well but his face seemed stern and steady all the time.

"Will they be okay?" Yixing started to worry.

"Who? If its Luhan hyung, I'm sure he'll do well," Kyung Soo asked.

"Kris and Xiumin hyung will also do well," Suho believed.

"It almost finish!" Jongdae announced after he looked at his phone.

"Let's wait!"Chanyeol said as they walked together to the building again.

The students started to walk out from the building. Their expressions were different. Suho and Yixing, the ones who will have this soon almost fainted to see some despression from students who entered the test. Sehun's eyes wandered around as someone caught his vision.

"It's them!" Baekhyun ran to greet the hyungs.

"How was it?" Kyung Soo asked because the three seemed quiet.

"We did it well!" Xiumin suddenly shouted as they did a big group hug even Sehun was pulled by Jongin to join too.

"Glad to hear that," Chanyeol said.

"Yeah although some questions seemed so difficult but it was fine," Kris commented.

"Glad to finish it," Luhan said.

Sehun eyed Luhan who smiled calmly because he finished the test well. Then something cold distracted him.

How can I forget about this bubble tea?

He then came to the hyungs and showed three cups of bubble tea as Luhan's eyes sparkled.

"We bought it for you three," Sehun said as everyone stunned to hear his voice.

"Thank you!" Xiumin got his favorite taro bubble tea and Kris took his too.

Luhan received the bubble tea from Sehun and smiled. Sehun didn't know what to do so he just smiled back.

"Thank you, Sehun," Luhan said as he started to drink the tea.

"Guys, I think you all need to go home," Kris suggested when he looked outside and the sky grew darker.

"I forgot about my umbrella," Chanyeol said.

"Don't worry we can use it together," Baekhyun showed him an umbrella.

"Then who should I be with?" Jongin pouted.

"You can be with me," Kyung Soo said as he picked his umbrella.

"Xiumin hyung!!" Jongdae came and clinged onto Xiumin to join him because he also brought an umbrella.

"Tao, you don't want to get sick right?" Kris asked as Tao cheered to see Kris handed him an umbrella.

Suho then walked with Yixing as they all turned around to see Luhan and Sehun.

"Do you bring an umbrella?" Luhan asked and Sehun shook his head.

Luhan picked his umbrella and opened it.

"Let's go," Chanyeol called from afar.

Luhan motioned Sehun to come with him as they walked together under the umbrella. Rain started to fall heavily.

"I haven't say sorry," Luhan braved himself to break the silence.

"For what?" Sehun asked.

"For kicked a ball wrongly and it went straight to your head."

Sehun stopped as Luhan surprised because he didn't see Sehun beside.

"Yah! Go under the umbrella," Luhan said as he protected Sehun again with it.

"That's why I seems to know you," Sehun said as Luhan shocked to hear it.

"You still remember?"

"I don't know why but I'm still remember."

That time, Luhan drowned in his mind as well as Sehun along the way home.

***

Why do they always remember even it happened years ago? Why? Is there any faith behind it?

***

"Here we are," Luhan said as they stared at Sehun's house and rain still fell down heavily.

"Just here is okay," Sehun said as he stepped to the gate but stopped again when Luhan still protected him with the umbrella.

"You will wet along the way," Luhan said as he pointed at the gate and Sehun's house door which was tooo far away.

Sehun let Luhan walked beside him until he was in front of his house door.

"Now I can go," Luhan smiled and turned around when someone pulled his jacket.

"No. You are drenched," Sehun said as he opened the house door and motioned Luhan to step inside.

Luhan caught a warm aura in the house until someone walked downstairs.

"Sehunnie!" a middle-aged woman came as Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Are you okay? It's raining outside," she examined Sehun's condition and suddenly her vision landed on Luhan.

"And this is...."

"He is a senior," Sehun answered lazily.

"My name is Xi Luhan. Sehun's senior. Nice to meet you," Luhan said politely.

"Ah~ Chinese guy. I see. Nah, you both need to change your clothes. I'm Sehun's mother," she introduced herself as she led them upstairs.

"Nah Sehun, treat him well or no spagetti tonight," his mom said as Sehun's face turned red.

"Spagetti lover huh?" Luhan laughed as Sehun stunned to hear those beautiful sound.

Sehun walked to his wardrobe and took a clothes and a short pants. He then gave it to Luhan. The older boy entered the bathroom and changed his clothes. Suddenly they realized that the rain was over. Luhan then packed his wet clothes and decided to go home and it was getting dark.

"Wait. 3...2...1," Sehun said as someone downstairs started speaking.

"Sehun! Go tell Luhan to have dinner with us first!"

"Nah," Sehun said as Luhan chuckled because of Mrs. Oh.

"Okay okay," Luhan followed Sehun to the dining room.

"Woah! Who is that?" A grown up female came out from her room.

"This is Sehun's senior who kindly accompany him home," Mrs. Oh explained.

"Oh hello my name is Senna and I'm Sehun's older sister," Senna introduce herself.

"So, what grade are you now?" Mrs. Oh said after they sat together in the dining room.

"I just finished suneung," Luhan said as Senna choked on her food.

"You're older than me?" Senna couldn't believe it and Sehun sighed in embarasment of his family's behaviour.

"Wow, how was it?" Mrs. Oh said.

"It was fine," Luhan smiled.

"What major do you intrested in?" Senna asked.

"I choosed Art Performer Major for singing. But I still have some practical test which is two days from now," Luhan explained as Sehun kept the fact into his mental note.

"Your voice must be good," Mrs. Oh praised as Luhan smiled in return.

"So Sehun, how's school today?"

"Fine as always."

"Yah! Speak more. You should introduce me to some of your friend," Senna said as Luhan laughed.

Sehun turned to face the happy Luhan and at last they chatted happily and Sehun smiled because Luhan was happy.

"I should accompany you home," Sehun said as Luhan shocked to hear that.

"No need to. Thanks for your hospitality. It was great to meet your sis and mom. See you," Luhan waved goodbye as he walked out from Sehun's house that night.

Sehun closed the door and something touched his feet.

"His umbrella," Sehun took the umbrella and opened it in order to dry it.

***

That time, Luhan finally became a very smart student in college... As expected he took singing major and be one of the brightest voice... They separated for some years... Until faith found them again...

***

Four years later...

Sehun stucked in his room for hours. He kept staring for all the questions in front of him, tired to solve it one by one. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Sehun!" Sehun parted his phone for a while.

"Yeah?"

"Are you done with all the questions?" Jongin asked as he tired to see his questions too.

"Not yet."

"I'm deadly tired to work on this!" Jongin rolled to the other side of his bed.

"Me either."

Jongin then told him about a meeting with Kyung Soo. Yeah, they had been close from some years.

"He's great in teaching me. Do you want him to teach you too?" Jongin offered.

"That will be a good idea," Sehun answered as he arranged all the papers.

"Then you can come tomorrow evening to the usual place," Jongin talked about a cafè where they used to come for some bubble tea.

"Thanks," Sehun's word made Jongin grinned.

"Why don't you talk much?" Jongin asked.

"Eh? I don't have anything to say," Sehun answered.

"Okay then. See you tomorrow!" Jongin said as Sehun ended the call.

***

"Hyung!" A voice made Luhan turned around just to find an adorable young boy approached him that noon.

"Oh my God Kyung Soo," Luhan hugged the smaller boy.

"Great to see you here. Long time no see after I finished the suneung. Now you're doing your final project right?" Kyung Soo greeted.

"Glad you made it here. So how's the new student do? Yeah I'm working on it," Luhan grinned as they sat beside each other in the library.

"It is great to study here," Kyung Soo asked when his phone suddenly vibrated so he picked it up.

"And who was that?" Luhan eyed Kyung Soo because the boy seemed so happy.

"It's Jongin."

"Are you two somehow...." Luhan stopped as he remembered someone who closed to Jongin.

Sehun..

"It's not like that," Kyung Soo blushed as Luhan understood.

"Don't lie to me. You are grown up boy now," Luhan smiled.

"Do you want to see him? We're going to meet this evening in the usual bubble tea cafè," Kyung Soo invited.

"Bubble tea? How can I offend the offer?" Luhan grinned as they started talking about college.

Kyung Soo realized that it almost evening so they both walked to the cafè. Because Jongin wasn't there yet, they decided to sit together and had some bubble tea first. Luhan was kinda nervous because he was afraid to see Sehun again. He didn't even get Sehun's number or even asked for it. But somehow he wanted to see Sehun but couldn't do anything because he didn't have any clue about his whereabouts. He kept thinking that Jongin must came alone to keep his mind as calm as possible.

"Jongin," Kyung Soo's call made Luhan gained his conciousness again.

"Look who I brought with," Jongin smiled as Sehun showed up out of the blue.

"Hello Kyung Soo hyung...," Sehun stunned to see someone beside Kyung Soo.

He remembered those deer eyes and concerned look when he woke up from fainted. He remembered the smiles and laughs they shared along the years ago. He remembered when he instited Luhan to stay because he was all wet that time. The memories flashed right away in his mind.

"Luhan hyung...," At last Sehun could greet Luhan.

"Hello there, Sehun."

"Your umbrella," Sehun murmured as Jongin and Kyung Soo eyed them both curiously.

"Eh?" Luhan stunned as the memories flashed in his mind.

"You left it," Sehun continued.

How can he still remember?

"I-I guess I forgot it. Are you still keeping it?" Luhan asked.

"Yes."

Kyung Soo and Jongin stunned to hear the converstation. They stared at each other, asking for explanation but Jongin just lifted his shoulders.

"Excuse me. But what are you talking about?" Jongin asked curiously.

"It just... I had dinner with his family after accompanied him home after I finished the suneung and I forgot about my umbrella," Luhan said.

"But it was four years ago. You had suneung four years ago," Kyung Soo said as Sehun and Luhan stunned to hear that.

Suddenly Kyung Soo's lips formed an 'O' as Jongin also realized the same feeling.

"Oh hyung I don't know how to finish this," Jongin started the topic as he putted the books on the table.

Sehun then did the same. Kyung Soo eagerly told Jongin and taught him when Luhan and Sehun just stared each other awkwardly.

"This is hard. Luhan hyung, can you solve this?" Kyung Soo said as he handed the book.

"I guess I can," Luhan took the pen and then explained to both Jongin and Sehun.

"Woah," Kyung Soo clapped to find that Luhan's way in teaching was efficient and cool.

Sehun knew that Luhan was still the brightest and smartest student. He smiled because now he understood. They drowned in physics problems or maths or chemistry for some hours until Jongin felt tired.

"Are you okay?" Kyung Soo asked worriedly after he saw Jongin massaged his head.

"I'm tired," Jongin leaned onto the table.

"Okay let's stop here," Luhan realized that Sehun was also tired.

Luhan eyed Sehun as he noticed some black marks under his eyes.

He must be study hard everyday...

"Should we go home now? You two need some rest," Kyung Soo suggested.

"Okay," Jongin packed his things as Sehun did the same.

"I guess I need to go back home now," Luhan stood up first after he looked at his mom's message which told him to go back home because she needed to go soon and no one will guard the house.

"Thank you so much hyung," Jongin said.

"Thank you," Sehun managed to say and Luhan smiled in return then he waved goodbye.

"Sehun," Kyung Soo called Sehun right after Luhan left.

"Do you still remember every moment when you're with Luhan hyung even you don't want to remember?" Kyung Soo asked as Jongin waited for the answer to.

"Yes."

"Then it's all true," Jongin smiled happily.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"You're in love, Sehun," Kyung concluded as the youngest stunned to hear that.

"Go after him. You don't want to remember only that little moments right?" Jongin encouraged Sehun.

"Listen to your heart," Kyung Soo said before he left with Jongin.

I need to find him...

Sehun ran to where Luhan walked before. His eyes wandered along the streets and stores but nothing came into his vision. Tired of searching, he decided to go home and messaged Jongin to give Luhan's number to him.

"I'm home," Sehun said as he closed the door.

"Sehun! Look who I met this evening," Senna came and dragged someone along with her as Sehun gasped in shock.

"Ummm I passed by a minimarket where your mom and Senna was shopping...," Luhan explained as Mrs. Oh came from the kitchen.

"Sehun! Right time to come! I'm so happy to meet Luhan again! You're so manly Luhan," Mrs. Oh praised as she motioned them to sit on the dining chair to have dinner together.

"We asked him to have dinner with us," Mrs. Oh said as she putted all the meals with the help from Senna.

That night seemed like dèja vu for Sehun. Same atmosphere but different topics. He felt the same, warm and delightful.

"By the way, when is Sehun's suneung?" Luhan asked.

"Actually, two days from now," Senna remembered the date.

"He decided to take a dance major," Mrs. Oh said as Luhan's eyes widened.

"That's cool," Luhan said as Sehun blushed.

"But mom, isn't it great to enter that kind of major?" Senna asked.

"I only followed his mind. I don't want to interupt your passion. I even let you enter the music school right?" Mrs. Oh said as Senna smiled in happiness.

"Thank you so much," Luhan said as he walked to the entrance door to Senna and Mrs. Oh.

"Same here Luhan. Nice to see you teaching my son," Mrs. Oh said as she excused herself to finish some work.

"Thanks oppa," Senna delightly said.

"I-I will accompany you outside," Sehun said as he tried to remain calm in front of Luhan.

"Thank you for those warm dinner," Luhan said as they reached the gate.

"May-May I see you again? Before the suneung?" Sehun braved himself to ask.

"I will come along with the others, Sehun," Luhan smiled calmly.

Sehun couldn't hold it anymore. He pulled Luhan to his embrace, feeling the heartbeat from him. Luhan's eyes widened as he paralyzed because of the sudden movement.

"Why?" Luhan murmured.

"I'm the one who should ask. What if I can remember every single time with you even it happened long time ago?" Sehun asked.

"That goes the same with me. I didn't try to remember but it attached into my mind," Luhan answered.

"What is love?" Sehun asked as Luhan shocked to hear such a question.

Luhan realized that Sehun was to young to feel this. He then smiled and waved goodbye without any answer. Sehun felt something ached in his chest.

What is this? Why is hurt to see him go?...

***

"Sehun! Jongin!" Baekhyun cheered as Chanyeol screamed to support them and Jongdae blew the confetis.

"Good luck!!" Kris and Xiumin hugged Jongin and Sehun before they entered the venue for suneung.

"Where's Luhan hyung?" Tao asked as Sehun stunned for seconds to hear that.

"You need to go. It almost time," Suho looked at his watch as Yixing hugged Jongin and Sehun.

Jongin then walked beside Sehun to the entrance door.

"Sehun!!" a voice made Sehun turned around just to find Luhan stood there.

"So-sorry that I'm late. Good luck for both of you," Luhan said as Sehun smiled genuinely.

Sehun hugged Luhan as Jongin shocked to see the scene. Everyone's jaw hung open as Luhan hugged Sehun.

"Thanks," Sehun said as he let go and ran to enter the room.

"Sehun seems warm," Xiumin said as Kris nodded in agreement.

That time, they knew that Luhan and Sehun were somehow destined.

***

Two years later...

"Luhan, you need to sing here tomorrow," Jae In, his manager said as she handed the schedule.

"Okay thank you," Luhan said as he closed his car door and drove to a special place for him.

He stopped right away when he saw a building. He parked the car and entered the building.

"Where is he?" Luhan peeked to all the practice room there.

"Hyung," a voice made he turned around to face someone that he missed so much.

The younger ran to hug him as Luhan hugged him tight.

"Wanna drink a bubble tea?" Luhan asked as Sehun nodded in agreement.

"Let's go then," Luhan said as Sehun stopped him right away.

"Wha...," Luhan stopped when Sehun locked his lips with a kiss.

Luhan stunned because someone never kissed him before. He replied the kiss and Sehun smiled.

My first kiss... aish, Sehun...

"Let's goo!" Sehun cheered for bubble as Luhan followed behind him, laughing to see the childish side of Sehun.

***

A person who not aware of hi s true feelings, kept drowning to it but couldn't explain anything, he found a warm side in life...

Like a melted ice, not everyone would stay cold if everything warm came to them...

-The End-