Disbelief

Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe was walking Misun to his motorcycle after school.

"Oppa, how do you and Myungsoo-ssi know eachother?" She asked.  L.joe pondered on whether he should tell her or not.

"Err.. I'll tell you some other time okay? Why were you with him in the first place?"

"My English teacher is giving us a project and she partnered me with him, so we were talking about it." She replied, while L.joe hopped on to his motorcycle.  Misun got on after him.  She wrapped her small arms around his waist before he sped off.

Meanwhile, at Infinite's hideout..

"Hyung, is it true?  The L.joe of TeenTop has a girlfriend?" Sungjong asked, surprised.  Myungsoo nodded before responding.

"I saw them kiss with my own eyes! He came to our campus to get her!!"

"He should be more careful really, openly kissing a girl at his own rival's school? That idiot.." Sungjong replied, giving Sunggyu an idea.

"Yeah he should.  For all he knows maybe his rivals can use her against him." He smirked, explaining to the others who immediately understood. Well, most of them..

"But hyung, we're his rivals and-- ohh..." Woohyun didn't understand right away, causing Sunggyu to facepalm.

"Pabo." He muttered to himself.

"YAH!  I HEARD THAT!" Woohyun screamed and began to chase Sunggyu around.  Myungsoo sighed and shook his head.

"Remind me again, how is it that we're one of the baddest gangs in Seoul?"

Misun and L.joe hopped off the motorcycle as they arrived at Teentop's place.  L.joe opened the door with his key and they both walked in.  Misun took off her shoes and sat down on the couch.  L.joe sat next to her and put his head on her lap.

"Misun-ah, I'm hungry" He pouted.  She smiled and his hair.

"Then go cook something, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter