Change

Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been three years since Sunmi met Byunghun. She learned that him and his friends were in a gang called Teen Top, and they were rivals with another gang named Infinite.

Byunghun made her change a lot about herself. He made her change her name to Misun, so that she won't be found out easily. He also made her dress like a nerd at school - not that she minded, she was quite the bookworm anyway - so she won't be recognized, however, the other members of Teen Top tell her that he thinks she's too beautiful and he wants all of her for himself.

She had a completely different personality three years ago. She was bright and bubbly and carefree, despite the reason she ran away. Now, Misun was cruel and manipulative, and she is a lot fiercer than she was back then. The only person she listened to was Byunghun, she was basically just his slave. She does whatever he desires without question, no matter what, and Misun herself doesn't even know why she listens to him.

Misun woke up to the sound of her alarm. She groaned, realizing that summer vacation was over and that it was time to go back to school. She hated school, because for five days a week she has to be apart from Byunghun. He went to TOP High, an all boys school while she went to Woolim Academy. She got up out of bed and got dressed, luckily, her school didn't have a uniform.

Putting on her glasses, she grabbed her things and left.

At school, Misun ignored everyone and walked straight to her locker. She plugged in her earphones and sighed.

3, 2, 1

Screaming was heard throughout the halls. Misun rolled her eyes.

"Myungsoo oppa! Will you go out with me?"

"Hoya oppa, please accept these gifts."

"Woohyun oppa! I love you."

It was the same every year. The kingkas would always be swarmed by girls who loved everything about them, yet Misun didn't even bother to remember their names. It wasn't something really neccessary. She came to school to learn, not to drool over boys. She grabbed her books and walked to her first class.

Misun was early to class. Agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter