Mr. Kim Minseok

Our Love

Principle Kim smiled to himself. He had been teaching the EXO pack for almost 3 year's now and Finally he had a Alpha willing to take on the Pack. After all a Pack without an Alpha is a Massive disadvantage to their world. Luckily the person taking over EXO pack was someone he knew and trusted. Someone that everyone would want to have. That person? Kim Minseok. One of the most powerful creature's on earth.

Smiling to himself, Principle Kim walked down the dark hallway's to the EXO classroom. He was about to inform them of thier new Alpha.

Once outside the room he sighed. It was like this every day. The Class was Noisy and full of banter. Sliding the door open the room became silent and everyone wondered back to thier seat's.

"Good Evening EXO." The Principle smiled.

"Good Evening, Principle Kim." They all hollered back.

"I have some good new's for you all. Want to know?"

"YES!" The all chimed, The Principle chuckled.

"Wel EXO Pack is about to become a fully Fledged Pack. Your Alpha is finally coming." There was complete silence. Principle Kim wanted to laugh at the shocked but happy expression's crossing the 11 face's in front of him. He had never seen the boy's act like this and to be honest he was excited to see how thing's would go.

"As Your all silent, I'll Tell you all about him. He is someone very important to our world. He is the soul Creature that keep's Vampire's and Werewolve's from killing each other." The Principle looked at each boy in front of him as they all realized who he might be talking about. Just then there was a knock at the door and the Principle could tell who it was. "Come in." He called out. First the receptionist came in.

"EXO's Alpha has arrived. I sent him to the Dorm as you asked. He told me to pass on the message that he is looking forward to see his old friend and meeting his new pack."

"Thank you. I'll Take them over to see him." The Principle chuckled, He waited until the receptionist left before turning to the boy's. "Your Alpha is awaiting for us. Let's go." He exited the classroom with a oddly silent group of boy's. When they arrived at the EXO dorm, The sudden smell of Vampire filled the air, Not only that but blood was present. This made the 11 boy's all become alert. Suddenly the front door opened and a young male stood with a glass of wine was beaming to the Principle.

"AH! Junho-ah! You've gotton old!" The boy chuckled, Wrapping an arm around the Principle's neck.

"Thank's for the Comment Hyung... Really. Nice." The Principle sighed. When the looked over to the 11 boy's he noticed they all had questioning look's. Before he could say anything there was a gasp. Turning back to Xiumin he chuckled.

"Wolve's these day's are handsome, Aren't they?" The Principle said to Xiumin, Who nodded.

"Yes, You looked nothing like that when I raised you. You turned into an ugly creature." Xiumin chuckled, Clearly joking about.

"Raised?" One of the boy's spoke up or the first time.

"Yes, He raised me. I normally call him Appa... But it's odd seeing as us Wolve's age but Xiumin here doesnt."

"Hey, It's not nice to remind me. Living for over 300 hundred year's I have raised over 30 differnet pack's then see them all die out." Xiumin puffed his check's out before taking a sip from his blood, His eye's  glowing purple then red before returning to their normal dark brown. "Anyway's. Let's all go inside. I can't wait to get to know my new handsome Pup's." Xiumin smirked before walking in, Pulling the principle along with him.

Once all inside, Xiumin sat on the chair made for the Alpha while everyone else sat around him, Waiting for him to finish his drink. Once he finished he wiped away any spill's before looking at everyone. "Well, I'll introduce myself. I'm Kim Minseok. The first Vampire, Werewolf Hybrid." He smiled. "Question's?"

"U-um, I'm Sehun... Was that blood your drinking?"

"Yes." Xiumin sighed. "One of the only down part's about me is I'm one of the oldest pureblood vampire's, Meaning I drink blood and i'm sensitive to sun light." He frowned slightly before smiling at the next boy.

"I'm Kris. Your half and half?"

"Yes, My Father was one of the strongest Alpha's. And My Mother was a Royal Blood Vampire Princess. I'm Currently the only living Vampire Royal."

"Woah..." Kris mumbled. Xiumin chuckled lightly.

"Don't worry. I wont hurt any of you. As Junho here likely Told you. I'm the only thing keeping Vampire's and Werewolve's from becoming enemie's. Though i get alot of Kick's out of being a vampire... I profer Wolve's. you might live a long like than human's but you can die happy. Vampire's don't have that privilage." Xiumin frowned slightly. "I'll Tell you a few thing's about myself." Everyone nodded.

"I drink Blood and unfortunately it is Human blood. Animal blood doesn't mix with my body well because of my inner Wolf." Xiumin smiled sadly. "Also, I eat ALOT of human food. Like every Wolf does. Only problem is, Human food doesnt mix well with my Inner Vampire. So sometime's I look like a zombie. You can ignore that. I have put up with it for over 300 year's. Umm.... I have MANY power's. But I wont tell you about them... What else.... OH! Vampire's and Wolve's all have mate's yes?" The boy's all nodded. "Well, I had a Mate once... But she was killed..." Xiumin sighed. "Unfortunately, I can still mate, Because I have two chance's to mate."

"Oh..." The boy's nodded.

"Another funny thing is, I will more than likely have more than one mate anyway. Also, My Mate's could be male or female." Suddenly Junho tapped Xiumin's arm. "One more thing. I can also bare children. Weird but true. Yes, I have a child already but she was full wolf and she passed away over 200 year's ago. The father of my daughter was a wolf, So therefore my daughter was a wolf aswell. If I bare a child with a vampire my child would be full vampire. If I bare a child with a human, The child would become a supernatural. In other word's a Human with power's. Complicated, right?"

The boy's all nodded, Slightly fasinated.

"Well, I should get going. Appa, Look after them, Be more gentle with them than you were with me. Time's with wolve's have changed. Alot."

"I know, Kid. Get going. Man, I sound old talking like this. Get your as out of here before I teleport to your wife's house and tell her your embarassing past." Xiumin waved the elder off with a chuckle.

"Ok, Then. See you later guy's." And with that the principle left the house. Xiumin sighed as he looked out the window, Sign's of the first light coming out had him frown slightly.

"Do you die in sun light?" The sudden question had Xiumin laughing.

"No No. I'm just sensitive to it. I can walk out there in the sun like yourselve's and normal human's. It just drain's my energy. Not only that but I have to drink straight from a human when that happen's. And I don't like that. Having to drink human blood is enough." Xiumin stood up and walked to the window. "You know. You wolf's, as much As I like and profer you to vampire's, You should understand, Vampire's want a normal like aswell. I should know, Being a Royal mean's I listen to their complaint's, Same with Wolve's. It's sad really. Vampire and Werewolve's get on with each other, They can work with each other and even live with each other, Yet they still hate each other..."

"Well." Xiumin snapped up and closed the curtain's. "Time for sleep, I will get to know you all in the afternoon. Come on, Kids. Off to bed." Xiumin smiled and clapped his hand's as he urged the younger male's to their bedroom's. "If you have a nightmare, or want to sleep in someone's arm's, Your all moe than welcome to come to my bedroom." Xiumin chirped before he ruffled each boy's hair and walked toward's his own room. Once his door closed the boy's lookd at each other and smiled.

"He's Nice...." They all mumbled before heading to their bedroom;s for a coupe of hour's sleep.