Chapter 6

moonlight

Ae Sook's POV

eun hee took me to her house for a visit, her house was very comfy, it gave of a vibe that made me comfortable. but as i moved around it looked lonely, all around the house all i could see was Eun hee's things lying around, no sign of a grown woman's things or a grown men, which signaled me that, probably eun hee was telling the truth. her parents were never home. "Eun hee, i dont have the intention to bother you or hurt you and offend you in anyway, but.. it seems that the house is very empty, is it always like this?" i asked her, she stiffled a laugh and sighed "it wasnt always like this, but since theyre business boombed, mom and dad has always went out of town or to other countries for business trips that last for like 2 weeks" eun hee said and walked in deeper to her house " but im not alone, im nana, she is my nanny here. but it seems like she's out to buy some food." she led me into a huge living room with a big screen thing called a tv. we sat on the sofa, " so now tell me how you got ur super power and why you have'nt went to school yet" she spoked, i told her all about my back story and everything, starting from the begening.


once finished i realized night has fallen, and i bid her goodbye and thanked her and her nanny for the food. Once i stepped out of her house, the cold night air breeze greeted me, i walked on the cobblestone streets back to my forest, on the way i saw 3 figures walking towards me. i stoped. they seemed human but they were swaying side to side un-controbally like they were drunk. oh but ofcourse i just had to run into some drunkards "hey theree what are you doiing all alooone at nigght?" it seemed that one of them had noticed me "." i swore under neath my breath, i tried to sneak past them but one of them grasped my shoulder "ya! let me go!"i  yelped. "whaats with the hurry young laadyy?" "dontt you wanna have some funn with us?" another one approached me and grabbed my waist, his breath reeked of alocohol. mother has told me about drunkards, and told me to be aware of them and avoid them at any cost, but she told me to never use my power against them because they might report me. "please let me go" i fidgeted underneath the man's touch "ooh look at your body nice and-" i kicked his stomach before he could touch me any further "please i dont want to fight.." i mumbled out. 

"OI YOU, YOU WANNA FIGHT HUH?! HOW DARE YOU KICK MY FRIEND LIKE THAT?" one of them said and make theyre way to me. this is gonna be a long night..