Joing the cheerleaders team *-* (Edited)

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!
  • * In The the last chap :

When Sehun went there ,he saw Seohyun buying her food as he was going to her some girl tapped Seohyun shoulder .When Seohyun turned around ,a slap sound was heard and Seohyun was holding her cheek that she got slapped on ,but the girl didn't get enough with that ,

No , she got her water and throw it at Seohyun and slapped her once more ,As she slapped her one more time Seohyun lost her consciousness .

Sehun run to Seohyun and slapped the girl 2 times and was about to hit her again ,when Exo hold him .Then Snsd got in the place ,they saw it and went to the girl .

HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER AGAIN ,JIYEON?! asked Yoona as she pulled the girl hair and slammed her to the wall.

Well ,she deserved it!said Jiyeon as she made Yoona fall .

Taeyeon laughed at Jiyeon and said with a smug smile. Did you forget that I'm the headmaster`s daughter?! well as the headmaster daughter you're fired~

Y-you can't fire me I pay to be in this school! said Jiyeon .

Well, she just did! said Tiffany as she helped Sehun with Seohyun .

Jiyeon felt embarrassed ,so she ran out of the school.

Sehun held Seohyun in his hands and ran to the nurse office .

________________________________________________________________________

  • * Seohyun Pov :

Ahhhhh! My head and cheek hurts so much ,I tried to open my eyes ,but I don't see well .When I saw better I saw a really white place it looked like the nurse office .And I was right! I saw the nurse walking out of the clinic.

I looked to my right and saw Sehun sleeping next to my bed and Yoona-unnie sleeping on his shoulder .They looked cute ,I should take a photo of them! *Evil smirk*

I got my phone and took a photo ,but I didn't know that Sehun was holding my hand ,so when I took the photo ,he woke up and he held my hand I was like OoO

“WTH are you doing?~ he asked as I laughed and pointed at the phone ,then at his left where Yoona unnie was  .

He raised his eyebrow and then said “You just got hit ,But you play, take photos and laugh?!

I nodded my head in a cute way while smiling sheepishly.

“Y...He was about to scold me ,when Yoona unnie wake up.

________________________________________________________________________

  • * Yoona Pov :

I was dreaming about the cheerleading in the football match .

Hey! I'm a cheerleader , do not want to be one.

When I was in the middle of my dream, I heard.

WTH are you doing?~ It made me wake up.

I slowly felt my eyes hurt as I opened them ,only to see Seohyun sitting on the bed with her eyes watering seems like she is crying .No , wait I take that back ,she was laughing her off.

I looked at her with a widen eyes ,but she she pointed her finger at me while laughing .I don't believe that this girl was just beaten up .

Then I looked at where she was looking and found out that I was sleeping on Sehun shoulder .I blushed and said, Sorry~

That's okay! He said with a smile.

I looked at Seohyun ,who was looking at her phone so ,I took it from her and looked at what she was laughing at and it was a picture of me sleeping on Sehun shoulder and his head was above mine .I madly blushed then told her to hide my blush ,

Didn't you just get hit?! How the hell are you laughing your off like that?! I asked with a raised eyebrow ,she looked at me with unbelievable look ,I couldn't help but to chuckle at her actions.

What's the time now?~ she asked as she looked out of the window ,I looked at her phone and it's 10.30 PM .My eyes widen as I looked for my bag and handed her the phone .Her expression looked just like mine O.o

Those Snsd ,I'm gonna kill them! Why the hell didn't they wake me up?!!!!!!!!

I said ‘goodbye’ and left.

______________________________________

  • * Normal Pov :

After Yoona left Seohyun started to tease Sehun like ,“You two looked so cute! “I'm gonna keep this photo for ever~ “You should ask her out!

Thing that he didn't know ,was that Exo was outside and they heard them ,so they got in and Kai said ,“We don't have problem with that just say when and where~

Sehun looked at him with fire eyes ,Kai was scared of him so he said ,“Just kidding!

“Anyway what are you doing here in this late time? Don't you have school? asked Seo with her hands on her hips ,like a mother wanting an excuse from her sons.

The boys scratched their neck ,embarrassed. “We wanted to check on you. said Lay with smile ,that was showing his dimple ,making Seohyun smile widely .

“Oh~ I'm okay ,Oppa can we leave now?~ She asked Sehun .When she is happy ,she call Sehun ‘Oppa’

Sehun nod and they left with Exo .

Sehun said to Seohyun ‘to get on his back because she looks tired’ ,but the lade said no since Exo was there and she will be impressed with it .

“Okay,if you don't want to~ said Sehun as he started to walk ahead of her .

Seohyun was really tired ,so she walked to him and jumped on his back with a cute smile .

“Are you really twins? Because I don't think so! said Baekhun with a laugh .

“Well I can't be his girlfriend ,because he like Yoona unnie plus, hey! I'm his sister! said Seo ,while looking at her side to see Baekhyun.

“Who said that? I don't like your Yoona-unnie ,I like some one else~ said Sehun as he stopped walking.

“Who is it then? asked Kris.

“You have to find it all by yourself! said Sehun with a smirk.

“Like i believe you~ said Seo as she jumped from his back and went to Kai and Luhan side and lay her head on Luhan shoulder.

Sehun looked at her with an angry look and said ,“Since when you became friends with my hyungs?~ he was shocked with her action.

“Since you said you will date Yoong-unnie when i date someone of them~ said Seo in a teasing way .

“Okay ,Okay we arrived already ,Bye hyungs! he said quickly and held Seohyun hand .

“Goodnight oppas~ said Seo and waved her hand to them ,in which they replayed with smiles and waves .

______________________________________

  • * The next day :

Seohyun woke up at the alarm clock voice ,it was TTS ‘Love Sick’

'Nan cheoeumieotjyo ireon gibun

Da ppaetgyeo beoryeotjyo ontong

Mameul nan eojjeojyo nan eojjeom johayo;

 

Nan eoreumi doejyo ape seomyeon

Da mangchyeo beorijyo motnan malman

Nal eojjeomyeon baborago

Saenggag haesseul jido molla

Wae ireoke nal mandeun geojyo;

 

Naege dollyeo jwoyo geudaega

Mollae humchyeogan nae mam heoragdo

Eobsi yego eobsi deureowa wae heundeureo nwa

Naman aetago ullige hae;

Maeil gidohaeyo geudaega nareul

Dora bol geu nal han yeojaro

Barabol sun eobtnayo imi neujeo beorin georyo

Cheoeumieotjyo sarangeul alge doen georyo '

ENG :

It was the first time feeling like this

My entire heart has been taken from me

What do I do? What should I do?

In front of you, I become ice

I ruin it all with good-for-nothing words

You might have thought

that I was stupid

Why did you make me like this

 

Give it back to me,

my heart that you took without knowing

Why did you come inside without permission,

without warning and shake me up?

You burn me up and make me cry

I pray every day for the day you will look back to me

Can’t you see me as a woman? Is it already too late?

It was the first time I got to know love '

She smiled at the song *She really love it* and went for a bath ,after she finished she brushed her hair and wore:-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She went down stairs and found Sehun cooking ,she went to him and kissed his cheek and said ,

“Good morning ,Sehunnie~

“Good morning ,Seobaby! he said in a cold tone .

“Since when you speak with your sister that way?~ Are you still mad at me for telling oppas that you like my Yoong-unnie? she said while doing aegyo for him to forgive her and like always she won! .

“Okay ,I forgive you ,but if you said that to your unnies ,you're going to go to hell! He said ,while pinching her cheek .

After they finished eating breakfast ,they heard a knock on their door .

“Who's that? I'll get it~ said Seo as she walked to the door .

She opened the door to find her unnies and oppas ,her eyes widen and she said ,

“Unnies and oppas what are you doing here?~ She asked in a cute way ,while titling her head to the right ,trying to find an answer.

“Of course we want to walk with you and Sehun! said Fany showing her famous eye smile .

“Oh~ wait a minute , I'll call Sehunnie.” she said and shouted ,“Sehun .yah! Sehun!!”

“What? I'm coming! he shouted back as he went out ,he didn't see their friends ,until Seohyun said , “Sehunnie ,unnies and Oppas came to walk with us~ He then looked up to find 17 persons looking at him, he put poker face and said “Okay ,What are you waiting for? let's go!

While they were walking Seohyun was about to fall but she made a 3 times jump and landed on one feet.

Snsd eyes brightened at her and said Are you a cheerleader?. She said with a smile, I was in my old school~

“Great! would you like to be a cheerleader with us?~ asked Taeyeon . Seohyun eyes shinned and she said, “Really? okay! and she from joy did the jumped on her Yoong unnie back .

Her unnie smiled at her and then said “Would you like to get off my back now?~ people are watching! Seohyun looked around ,only to find the people looking at her like she is some alien .She quickly bowed to them and said ‘sorry’ ,while her face was more redden that a tomato .Exo together with Snsd and Sehun ,laughed at her as she just shoot them a glare and walked a head of them .

The others laughed at her and they walked to school ,they had first class singing .The teacher said to Seohyun, to come to the front and sing ‘TTS Library’

' Eotteoke ireoke modeun sungan

Dareun saramin geot gata jebeob orae

Manna neoran namja nan da an dago;

Nan swibge geureoke jasin itge yaegihago

Sipeotneunde gakkeum ssigeun nan

Nolla ajig mollatdeon

Ne moseub;

 

Neoro gadeug chaewojin dictionary

Aju sasohan modeun knowledge

I bam gipeo gado

Moreuge ppajyeo deulkkeoya;

 

Oh oh oh oh oh just a library;

Oh oh oh oh oh yeoreo jullae naege;

Oh oh oh oh oh neo anin dareun geoseun;

Amugeotdo eobtneun geureon got imyeon hae;

Oh oh oh oh oh just a library;

Oh oh oh oh oh ilgeo jullae neoreul;

Oh oh oh oh oh neol sarang haneun dongan;

Banghae badji anhgo ne saenggagman hago sipeo

 

Somsatang gyeol cheoreom budeureon

Barami cham goun naren hayan

Benchi naranhi neowa na duri anjaseo;

 

Oewodwoya hal gosen underline

Dasi bogopeun goseneun bookmark

Neoreul aneun geu nuguboda

Deo wanbyeok hadorog;

 

Oh oh oh oh oh just a library;

Oh oh oh oh oh yeoreo jullae naege;

Oh oh oh oh oh neo anin dareun geoseun;

Amugeotdo eobtneun geureon got imyeon hae;

Oh oh oh oh oh just a library;

Oh oh oh oh oh ilgeo jullae neoreul;

Oh oh oh oh oh neol sarang haneun dongan;

Banghae badji anhgo ne saenggagman hago sipeo

 

Geu eotteon seolmyeongdo piryo

Eobtneun senseue ama kkamjjag nollal kkeoya

Only for you baby hey~;

 

Oh oh oh oh oh just a library;

Oh oh oh oh oh yeoreo jullae naege;

Oh oh oh oh oh neo anin dareun geoseun;

Amugeotdo eobtneun geureon got imyeon hae;

Oh oh oh oh oh just a library;

Oh oh oh oh oh ilgeo jullae neoreul;

Oh oh oh oh oh neol sarang haneun dongan;

Banghae badji anhgo ne saenggagman hago sipeo

 

Amugeotdo eobtneun geureon gosimyeon hae'

* ENG :

'How can you seem like a

different person at each moment?

I’ve dated you for a while so

I wanted to easily and confidently say

that I knew everything about you

Sometimes, I get surprised at all the things

I didn’t know about you

My dictionary is filled up with you

Even with the little, trivial knowledge

Even if the night grows deep,

without knowing, I will fall into it

 

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Just a library

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, will you open up to me?

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, Just a place

with nothing but you

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Just a library

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, will you read yourself to me?

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, While I love you,

I don’t want to be bothered and just think about you

 

With the soft wind like cotton candy

On a fair day, on a white bench

You and I sit next to each other

 

On places I need to memorize, underline

On things I want to see again, bookmark

So that I can know you

perfectly more than anyone else

 

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Just a library

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, will you open up to me?

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, Just a place

with nothing but you

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Just a library

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, will you read yourself to me?

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, While I love you,

I don’t want to be bothered and just think about you

 

You will be so surprised that

my sense that needs no explanation

Only for you baby hey

 

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Just a library

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, will you open up to me?

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, Just a place

with nothing but you

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Just a library

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, will you read yourself to me?

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, While I love you,

I don’t want to be bothered and just think about you

 

Just a place with nothing but you'

After she finished all class claped for her ,even Ms.Kim. “Good work ,Seohyun! said the teacher with a smile.

“Thank you ,Ms.Kim~ she bowed to the teacher ,with a big smile drawn on her face .

She went to her seat and high fived with YoonYul .

________________________________________________________________________

* After school :

Seohyun went to the school feild to meet Snsd and exo ,when she arrived she saw her unnies wearing their cheerleader clothes.

“Hey unnies!” said Seo ,while eating her lolipop.

“Hi! Seobaby~ Teacher ,this is Oh Seohyun ,the one we told you about~ said Hyo.

“She looks perfect mind showing me what you did this morning?~ asked the teacher ,Seohyun nod her head cutely and did that 3 jumps again .The teacher was amazed with her.

“That was great you're even better than Hyoyeon! said the teacher ,while clapping her hand “Hey! said Hyo ,annoyed that the teacher said she is better than her .All of them laughed and the teacher gave Seohyun her dress.

Seohyun got it and wore it :-

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

________________________________________________________________________

Long Chapter for you

________________________________________________________________________

Please Upvote ,Subscribe and comment ^_^

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating :\

________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it XD

Love you all