Hurt.

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

Seohyun took a deep breath "I won't marry any ,I have already knew the truth! ;oh ,and if I'm going to get married I'm the one going to choose who..." She winked at Luhan ,Baekhyun and Kai before walking away. Leaving all of them shocked unable to utter a word .

 

 

~~~

 

 

Seohyun unlocked the door of their house as she  got in and closed the door ,"Sehun! ,Sehun! are you here?" she said as she searched everywhere in the house ,but no sight of Sehun .She heard some wierd voice coming from her room ,she titled her head in confuse as she desided to see what's in there .

 

She opened the door and emidtly dropped her bag which she was holding ,which cought Their attention .

"Seohyun! ,wait i can explain!" Yoona said as she hurredily stood up and put her clothes on .

"Explain what?!," Seohyun shouted at her "What else is there to explain?" Seohyun said as she looked at Yoona then her eyes traveled to Sehun who was just looking at her .

 

"And i'm the one who was going to confess ,what a stupid idea from me!" She said while laughing but her tears were falling down "You two should go on ,I'm sorry for intertabing..." she said as she ran outside the house ;she didn't know what she felt that moment ,hurt ,anger or pain ,all she know that she just caught Sehun and Yoona in bed  .

 

While Seohyun was running she didn't see a car coming her way ,Yoona stood there speechless not knowing what to do ,Seohyun was hit by a car .

"Oh my god ,Seohyun!! please don't go ,Seohyun!!!" Yoona cried as she held Seohyun head in her lap ,as she was unconscious .

"Ya! Somebody call 911 please!!!" she shouted as a few got their phone and called .