Chapter 1

Ice cream date

You feel arms wrap around your waist and a voice whisper is your ear, “Sorry I left you all tied up like that the other day, I’ll make it up to you.” You feel yourself be spun around, and you feel lips on yours. But the lips are soon gone, and before you have the chance to say anything, you feel fingers clasp around your wrist and you look up to see a big grin, “Let’s go get ice cream!” and you find yourself being dragged, trying not to trip over your feet as you try to keep up.

 

The fingers around your wrist loosen and suddenly let go, and you look up confused, only to be met with a sad smile. He looks at you and then quickly looks at the ground, scuffing his feet and kicking at a nearby pebble. “Unless you don’t want to get ice cream, I didn’t really think about whether or not you wanted some.” You almost don’t catch what he says because he says it so quietly. He looks up at you quickly and mutters, “We could always get something else, if you want.” As soon as that leaves his mouth you look up at him and smile, “Anything you want pup, I like ice cream.” You lean in and peck his cheek, pulling back and giggling at his cuteness.

 

You watch as his eyes light up and that adorable smile is back. He grabs your hand and starts pulling you again, talking about what kind of ice cream to get. “We should get the biggest bowl they have, chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream and strawberry ice cream with chocolate sauce and lots of sprinkles.” He turns to look at you with a big smile on his face, his eyes shining. He pulls you into the store and tells you to take a seat while he gets the ice cream.

 

You scan the room and find a booth in the corner by the window, you quickly walk over and take a seat. You look over to see jongup bouncing on the balls of his feet, watching the lady behind the counter make his ice cream. You smile to yourself and giggle at his childishness. He comes back with the ice cream and takes a seat across from you, he grabs a spoon and gets a big spoonful and holds it out to you, “Say ahhh.” You lean in and mouth the ice cream of the spoon, smiling at his enthusiasm. You look up at him and smile, “Cute.”

 

He stares at you for a few seconds, and tilts his head to the side. “You got a little something here.” He points at a random spot on your face with one hand, and with the other he quickly dips a finger into the ice cream and wipes it on your nose. He looks at you with a smirk and starts giggling. You gasp as the cold desert touches your nose and your eyes widen, unable to hold back the grin you quickly rebut with an attack of your own. Dipping your finger you rub the sticky substance on his cheek and sit back with a grin, “This is war!”

 

He quickly reaches for the spoon and pulls it back like a slingshot, he lets it go and ice cream goes flying, most hitting your cheek but some getting in your hair. He stares at you for a few seconds, then grabs the cherry and puts it on top of your head and doubles over laughing. Your mouth drops open and you jump out of your seat, running around and pressing your ice cream covered cheek to his. “You little !” you growl under your breath.

 

Still laughing he grabs your hand and dips your fingers in the ice cream. He brings your hand up to his face, his tongue darting out to the tip of your finger. He finishes cleaning your fingers of the ice cream and leans back with a smirk. You pull your bottom between your teeth, your cheeks heating up as you watch the way his tongue works over your fingers. “You….little ing .” you mumble under your breath. at your own lips quickly you lean in, tongue flicking out at the corner of his lips lightly. “You had a little something.” you stare at him and smile mischievously.

 

He stares at you and grabs your hand, pulling you closer, “You little tease.” he growls. He smears ice cream on your lips and leans in, tongue flicking out slightly. He runs his tongue around the outline of your lips, slowly dragging across your lips, off the ice cream. He tilts his head, the corner of his mouth twitching. “You had a little something.” You glare at him, your tongue flicking out, running across your lips, wanting to savour his taste. “Because you put it there.” You nibble at your lower lip as you stare him down.

 

He stares at you innocently, his lower lip poking out slightly. “Would i do something like that?” He leans in and nibbles at your lower lip. “I’m an innocent puppy, remember?” A quiet moan leaves your mouth at the feeling of his teeth on your skin. “No, i’ve never been fooled by that.” You press a kiss to his lips, your arms wrapping around his shoulders. Your eyes dart around, and you quietly mumble, “Isn’t it a bit….public here?”

 

He pulls back and looks around, suddenly remembering you were in public. He leans in and nibbles on your ear and whispers, “As much as i would love to bend you over this table, and take you for everyone to see. Let’s go somewhere where only i can hear your beautiful moans.” He pecks your lips and stands up. You blush at his words but get up and follow him, still holding his hand. You slow your steps and look at him cautiously. “What are you planning on doing to me? Maybe it’s not safe following you.”

 

He looks back and pushes you against the nearest wall, his arms on either side of your head. He leans in, his lips just barely touching yours. “What’s the matter?” he mumbles against your lips. “Don’t you trust me anymore? You know i would never do anything you don’t like.” One of his hands moves to cup your cheek. “You’re too precious to me.” A light breath you didn’t know you were holding in, escapes at his proximity. You relax and press your lips to his as he finishes talking. “I know, i trust you pup.”

 

He leans into the kiss, running his tongue along your bottom lip and pulls away. He giggles slightly, “You still have ice cream on your face,” he looks up, “And in your hair.” He reaches up and pulls a few sprinkles out of your hair. “Sorry about that. Why don’t we go home and get you cleaned up?” You his sticky cheek and smile up at him, “You’re in about the same state.” Giggling you nod your head, pressing a kiss to his lips once more before moving off the wall. “Good idea.” You say and grab his hand, leading the way.