Teaching

Who's That?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who's That?

Chapter 36 : Teaching     How did he know about ChanYeol? Did he know him?       You were shocked at his question. How did he know ChanYeol? It reminded you of your past. You tried to calm down and acted like he was someone that you don't know.   You : What are you talking about? Who's that?   YiXing : I met him when I was at- never mind. Oh, it's my home. Bye bye, HyeJung.   You : Bye, Xing. Thank you for waiting me at the cafe earlier. I'll help your little brother with his English tomorrow.   YiXing : Haha, Kay kay. I'll tell him. Go in now.    You waved your hand to him and entered your apartment. You let the lights off and walked to the bedroom. Also didn't forget to take your diary and wrote something on it.     Dear diary,   Hi, I'm sorry. I know it's been 5 years I didn't write anything on you. I'm kind of busy with work. I'm at Beijing right now. Everything isn't fine. I'm not ChanYeol's wife and I'm a barista. I work at a cafe with 5 dorks. WuFan, YiXing, Chen, XiuMin and ZiTao. They're nice to me. Even their fans despise me. But it's okay. I'm getting used to it. Oh, and earlier, YiXing asked me who is ChanYeol. Something fishy here. How did he know ChanYeol? Actually, I don't want to talk about him because it will make me missed him more. Hope he had met someone special than me.   Wednesday, 23/1/2020 ​   You : Goodnight, oppa.                The next morning...   Location : Seoul, Korea   SeHun : Hyung, wake up. And I think you're late for work.    He shook ChanYeol's shoulder twice but still, no respond. SeHun sighed. Everyone in the dorm will sigh if it was their turn to wake up the sleepy head ChanYeol. He still didn't give up. He pulled the blanket and threw it on the floor. He counted until 3 and ready to jump on him.   ChanYeol : Don't ever put your body on me. I'll go wash.    SeHun : Finally! Bye, hyung! I'm going to my class now.    ChanYeol : Just go.    HyeJung is the only person who can melt ChanYeol's heart back.                Jia : HyeJung, wake up. I'm late for breakfast. And school too.   You : *wake up* Oh, Jia. I'll make some bacon for you. Just wait for a second. *walk to the kitchen*   Jia was your part-time roommate. She's still a student. Her parents are always away for business trip. So, they asked you to take care of her.    After eating, Jia wore her shoes and hugged you.   Jia : Bye, HyeJung.    You : Bye. Oh, the cafe is closed today. I'll make a lunch but I don't think I can eat it with you. I have to teach YiXing's brother English this noon. I'll have dinner with you, okay?   Jia : *sigh* Okay.    She left the apartment and walked to school. You chuckled at her cuteness and went to the living room. You the tv and watched some Korean dramas. After the drama was finished, then you went into your room and cleaned it. You did the laundry and also cleaned Jia's room too. Then you make a lunch for Jia and get ready to go to YiXing's house.   You : Hi, YiXing's mom. *bow*   Mrs. Zhang : Oh, HyeJung. Come in.   You : Thank you.    Mrs. Zhang : What brings you here?   You : Oh, yesterday I promise to YiXing that I'll teach ZhiXiun English today. So, can I see ZhiXiun?   Mrs. Zhang : Of course, dear. He's in his room doing his homework. I'll make some drinks for you.   You : Thank you.    She went to kitchen right after you bowed to her. You entered ZhiXiun's room and saw he was playing with his iPad. You sit next to him and ruffled his hair.    You : Yah, your mom said that you're doing your homework.    ZhiXiun : But it's so hard. I don't have any idea to solve it. Can you help me? Please? *puss in boots eyes*   You : Kay kay. Then I'll teach you English.   ZhiXiun : Yay! I love you, jiejie! *hug you*   You : Thank you for loving me. Now, start doing your homework. Take the book. I'll help you.   He nodded and put his school bag on his lap and took out the books and the pencil case. Then he place his bag on his bed back and sat on your lap.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter