finale

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The cold feeling inside the room made him shiver even more. Blankets and jackets just don't seem to warm him up. Every cup of hot chocolate turned cold as the snow fell harder outside.

 

" I miss having you around. "

 

The 5 words he had been repeating in his head each year, month and day. Tears were now useless since you had walked away... forever.. Each night, he'd wait at the couch with the door slightly ajar. He didn't care if the cold wind got in, he only cared about seeing you at that exact door. embracing you to a hug, giving kisses to you when he had the chance and telling you how much he loves you so much. But sadly, that wasn't even going to happen.

 

You were the love of his life and still is. But how can he express that to you if you are gone? You were happily married to a guy named Jimin. The two of you had 3 beautiful kids together. Jungkook would come to your house and see you happily playing with the kids while being in the embrace of your new husband. Indeed.. It broke his heart but even so, he waits for you to go back to him.

 

For no reason, he wishes that you two will fight and divorce. He wishes for that so bad but is it even happening? No. And also, would they? That, he kept asking himself.

 

" Will you come back again?

  I'm lonely with no love.

  Sadly, i have no one.

  Can you come back?

  How stupid am i? Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter