2

The Crack Family

"Auntie Lulu! Auntie Lulu!" Little Minseok ran over to one of his favorite Aunties and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Did Baozi miss Auntie Lulu?"

 

 

The birthday boy nodded and then proceeded to do the same to the rest of his aunties and uncles.

 

 

"My my, such a sweet little baozi." His Uncle Suho said as he gave him a large baozi stuff toy for his birthday. 

 

 

"Thank you uncle!" The boy said as he hugged his fluffy gift to death and then ran off to show his new toy to his friends.

 

 

"Channie hyung! Channie hyung! Look at what Uncle Suho gave me!" 

 

 

"Wow! That looks so much like you Minnie. Cute and squishy and fat!" Chanyeol then proceeded to pinch his little brother's cheeks to which the younger cried and ran towards his eomma.

 

 

"Eomma! Chanyeol hyung called me fat!! He called me fat!! Minnie isn't fat right? Right eomma? But Channie hyung said I was fat!!"

 

 

Kyungsoo just grinned at his plump and silly child. "No honey, you're just.. Uhh, squishy."

 

 

Minseok then looked up to his mother's eyes in an adorable way that almost made Kyungsoo squeal. "J-just like eomma?"

 

 

"Yes honey, just like eomma."

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"So Sehun, what did you do this time?"

 

 

The sudden question from Jongin caused Sehun to almost spurt out the bubble tea he was drinking. "W-What? I did nothing."

 

 

Luhan smacked his head for lying. "Tell them what you did earlier, Sehunnie."

 

 

"Oww!"

 

 

"Tell them or no for two months."

 

 

"What the Lu?! Okay okay! I just called Luhan old."

 

 

"OOOH. Someone's butthurt."

 

 

"Shut up you stupid unicorn!"

 

 

"Now, now Luhan. You didn't need to insult my Xingxing like that."

 

 

"You too midget!"

 

 

Gasps. Gasps. Gasps. Silence.

 

 

Kyungsoo was the one who broke the silence. "Oh no, he didn't."

 

 

Joonmyun started to sob. "You do know that Suho has this height complex Lu?" The unicorn glared at the deer and started patting his husband's back. "Joonie, don't mind that mean bambi. We all know you're not small, right?"

 

 

An awkward silence would've filled the air if it wasn't for the ugly sobs that Joonmyun was emitting.

 

 


Two hours passed and Joonmyun finally calmed down. They packed their stuff and headed off to the SuLay residence.

 

 

They arrived there after an hour of driving. Suho parked the car in the humongousballs garage and right after that, the kids raced to the luxurious 12 bedroom home-mansion-thingy and the adults followed soon after, carrying all their packed stuff.

 

 

"Is it just me or does your house grow bigger everytime we visit?"

 

 

"I swear, it's not just you Lu. This place is large."

 

 

"Unlike the owner." Luhan and Kyungsoo hit the back of Sehun's head and then looked at Joonmyun, who was thankfully too busy carrying the shopping bags Zitao bought to hear. They could only thank the heavens. The two hours of sobbing-dying whale noises, were enough.

 

 

Suddenly, Kyungsoo was tackled by his squishy son. "Eomma eomma! Minnie saw cake! Minnie saw cake! And buns too! Can Minnie eat them eomma? Can Minnie eat it? Can I!?"

 

 

"Honey, not right now. We need to wait for dinner so we can all eat together. Don't you want that?" 

 

 

Minseok nodded furiously. "Minnie wants that very much eomma!" And then the child ran off to join his Chennie in the garden.

 

 

"Chennie! Chennie! What are you doing?" Minseok said as he looked at Jongdae staring at the dark sky.

 

 

The dino pulled his hyung closer  and pointed at the stars. "I am counting the twinkly stars. Kris hyung said that he will give me candy if I count all the twinkly stars in the gayaxy."

 

 

"But stars are very many. Eomma said that no one can count the stars. How many twinkly stars have you seen Chennie?"

 

 

Jongdae just shrugged and then counted his fingers. "I don't know hyung. Maybe ten?"

 

 

"Woah! Ten is very many! Will Kris hyung give me candy too if I come with you Chennie?"

 

 

"I dunno hyung. Maybe he will."

 

 

And with that, the two walked holding hands inside, looking for Kris.

 

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

 

 

"Oh my God that was so adorable."

 

 

"I should prepare the wedding invitations! And bubble tea!"

 

 

"I can't believe my baozi's gonna get married soon. Your Jongdae better treat him right!"

 

 

"I can't believe you Jongin. We all know that Jongdae will be the best husband for Xiumin!"

 

 

"Ughh are they really the semes here?"

 

 

"I swear, I'm manlier than Sehun!"

 

 

"Shut up Luhan!"

 

 

--A/N

yes... GAYaxy.