Chapter 2

Give Love A Try

Jimin was in a hurry on putting all the stuff into his bag,he was paying some attention to his previous class that just finished. He actually has some interest in school and its only the music class that caught his attention. He ignores every other classes which he thinks is all useless except music class.

He checked the time on his phone after placing all the stuff into his bag."Oh crap, hyung is probably there already,"He told himself before grabbing his bag and went out of the classroom.

They always meet up after his music class which is the second to the last class and just ditch the last class because they both think as always, its boring. They would rather hang out at their favorite place which was at the rooftop instead of spending their time on a boring class. Thats like their routine too mostly everyday except if something came up or one of them is not at school that day.

Jimin quickly ran through the hallway without much thinking and when he turn to the right corner suddenly he bumped into someone which made both of them fall on the floor and that other person's notebook and book scattered around.

He slightly rubbed his shoulder from the impact of what he just hit, he looked right in front of him to see who he bumped into and it was a girl who is also doing the same thing as him.

This girl looked new to him and he hasn't ever seen her before, he finally got back to his senses and saw all the girls stuff scattered around. Suddenly guilt him hit as he saw the girl gathering her stuff.

"Sorry.."He said and tried to help her pick up her stuff but when he was about to get the book, the girl without much thought was also thinking of the same thing and Jimin's hand ended up being on top of hers, they looked at each other and he quickly pulled away feeling embarrassed and the girl who is also feeling the same way quickly gather her stuff and got up.

The atmostphere became akward all of the sudden and Jimin doesn't know what to say."Hm..I haven't you around the school, are you a new student,"He spoke trying to make the atmostphere become less akward. The girl nodded with the book covering the half of her face.

Yes Jimin was right, she was a new student,"Oh..I see, well im sorry again,"He said then slightly bow before walking pass her. He just went pass the girl when he suddenly heard her voice.

"Hm...wait can I ask something?"The girl spoke softly.

Jimin turn around and looked at her."De, sure what is it?"

The girl looked at a paper right quick, which was her schedule then back at him"Im new here and unfamiliar with the campus, can I ask where room 32B is?"

"Oh is that it,  32B, just go straight down his hall then turn left, its right there,"Jimin pointed with his finger and the girl looked at the same direction.

"Oh, Kamsamida,"She bowed to him slightly then walked away towards the same direction.

Jimin just looked at her figure until she turns left and completely out of site."Hm...she was actually really pretty,"He mumbled to himself remembering the previous incident on the book feeling the heat creep up his face.

"Oh thats right, hyungg is waiting,"Jimin suddenly remember breaking his own thoughts and made his way to the rooftop.

 

*****

 

After Hyunjoong's class, he was going to the rooftop as always but then felt like he needed to pee so he went to the restroom first. He got out of the restroom and quickly took out his phone to text Jimin reminding him.

He was on his phone while walking when he bumped into someone which made him dropped his phone. Suddenly he was boiling with anger and his hand turn into a fist as he slowly picked up his phone. This is something that he really hates, when someone bumped into him and what he thinks "Bumped him" and add to that, the other person who bumped into him doesn't even a sorry.

"WHY YOU!, YOU DUMPED INTO ME! DON'T YOU KNOW ME! DO YOU WANNA DIE,"He spoke with so much anger.

He turn around ready to beat up who ever bumped into him but then stopped as soon as he saw who is it, It was a beautiful girl.

Hyunjoong was left just staring at her and he can see that she got an aura surrounding her in his eyes.As if the time has stopped, he was caught looking at her like she was the only person right there, she had a long black hair with the bangs below her eyes just matching her beautiful face. She has a simple clothes on nothing fancy just plain but to hyunjoong right now looks like he just seen a goddess.

He swallowed his saliva hard trying to get a hold of himself without taking his eyes off the girl. He has never seen someone like her before and its also true that he has never seen her before.

All of his own thoughts and concentration to the girl suddenly broke when she spoke.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?I DUMPED INTO YOU,"The girl said then let out a sarcastic laugh."Your the one that bumped into me while on your phone and not looking your way,"She continued and now getting more angry."And you said I don't know you? I don't care who you care, this is your fault because you wasn't looking straight."She added as if some steamed just went out of her nose."Also, Do I wanna die? TRY and do something then, well see who is really gonna die you JERK!,"She finished her sentence and stomped her feet before leaving.

Hyunjoong was just left frozen with his mouth hanging. He still tied up when the first time she saw her and can't absorb on everything she just said and how she said it.

"W-What just happened?"

 

 


Hi guysss!!!!!

How was it? Leave comment on your thoughts xD