Chapter 1

Give Love A Try

"KIM HYUN JOONG,"The teacher yelled again for the fourth time and threw his eraser towards the student who has been sleeping ever since the class started.The eraser hit him straight towards his head and that woke him up.

He slowly brought his head up with his eyes still closed and yawned while bringing his right hand to scratch the back of his head slightly. This only made the teacher angrier as if some steam just went out of his nose and ear."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING IN CLASS AGAIN!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, THIS CLASSROOM IS NOT YOUR HOUSE!,"

The guy stretched his head from side to side before slightly opening his eyes."Aishh...why so loud?"

And thats it for the teacher."GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!,"

He lazily got up while holding his bag and throw it over his shoulder before walking out of class like its nothing. Well its really nothing to him since it happens everyday so it doesn't bother him at all.

He walked towards the place he usually goes too and couple of minutes later he finally reached it. It was the rooftop his favorite place to hangout,well mostly sleep. Placing his bag to the side, he took out his phone and texted his bestfriend.

"Im here at the rooftop," Thats all he wrote and sended it. Well its like thats all he needs to text since his bestfriend knows exactly what it means.

 

Jimin who has been on his earphone listening to music ever since the class started received the message and quickly replied back.

"Arraso hyung, I'm coming,"He replied before tucking the phone inside his pocket.

He took his bag that hasn't even been opened when the class started and stood up to leave.

"Yah Park Jimin, Where are you going in the middle of class?"The teacher who is in the middle of her lecture stopped but he just ignored her and continue to head out of the room.

He went up to the rooftop and found hyunjoong sitting on the side.

"Oh your here,"He said and Jimin also placed his bag down and sat besides him.

"The Teacher disturbed my sleep again, its really annoying,"Hyunjoong said and adjust to place his hand above his below and took a deep breath.

"Well same old same for me too, the teacher explains too much so I just listen to music,"Jimin replied and plugged out of his earphone in his ear.

"Jimin-ah remind me again why do we have to go to school?"Hyunjoong spoke with his eyes closed.

"Hyung if I tell you this everyday it won't change, because "You need education for a better future and life" and all that other that etc stuff,"Jimin also place his arm below his head to look at the sky.

"I know that but we have to follow stupid rules everything? The teachers are annoying, they keep saying do this and that, they just kept on telling me what to do and I hate it,"Hyunjoong said with an discusting expression on his face.

"Molla hyung, its like that since forever, I hate it too, specially studying,"Jimin added while shooking his head.

The two just continue to chat about everything specially on how much they hate school. This is like an everyday thing for them dissing school and just hanging out at the rooftop.

About 30minutes later the bell finally rang, for lunch.

Hyunjoong face lit up as he quickly stood up."Finally its time for something I liked, its like my favorite class here, Lets go and eat, im hungry,"He took his bag with him and as usual throw it over his shoulder.

"Arraso hyung ,im hungry too,"Jimin replied and also stood up to follow him.

 

 

 


Hi guyss!!!! first chapter is here!!!!

hope you like it and if not I will try to do better next time!!!!