cafe

Can't Hide It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jonghyun P.O.V-

Again, this doorbell ringing at a such early hour !!!!
I woke up and with angry steps, open the door to find this annoying girl of yesterday.
“Did you plan of coming here all day?”
“Just listen to me , I just want to be with you”

As if I had time for that , really. This girl seemed desesperate and I wasn’t in the mood to be with her. So I just closed back the door , not forgetting taking the post it by the way. I saw her tears falling down but well what did she expect of me? a hug or a kiss? Because I’m undisposed to give both, I don’t like to keep contact with one night stands and it become problematic if she start to follow me like a stalker , really. The sooner she will understand that, the better she will be! I get ready for work and unfortunately had the greastest pain to avoid her until the elevator. Hopefully, she didn’t make it until there and I was finally alone on the elevator. Where I enjoy the little post-it :
 

“Tell ya, I got tons of invitations for party but at least when I’m partying, I won’t disturb my neighbors or other people who’s not in mood for partying. Just be ready, I’ll make a report to security and ask them to make sure that you can’t make a party again in your place.”

Finally there is a reason to laugh this morning. More than a threat, it was ridiculous. But it changed my mood, thinking of the ugly and old woman that had write this out of anger. When I left the elevator, I smirked , happy of this little distraction.
My day at the café was normal, I feared that this crazy girl would follow me but I didn’t even her shadow. Deep inside, I do know that what I do is wrong but it this the way I work, I can’t change in a night ! Coming back at my apartment, the elevator opening I just saw this girl, oh really did she wait for me all day ? Does she hasn’t anything else to do ?
“What are you doing there, again?”
“Just let me say that I love you ! You can’t do that to me.”

He sighed but suddenly he saw a woman going out of the elevator and without thinking about it , he run towards her and grabbed her hand. She tried to resist but he whispered to her
“I’ll explain to you later , sorry”
Then he walked proudly holding this unknow woman hand.
“See, I have a girlfriend, it’s useless to fight !”

 

-Kyungri P.O.V-

What a nice day. everything goes well today. As I walks to my unit, I’m imagining my delicious dinner then close my day with a relaxing bath in tub with aromatherapy bubble bath. Gonna be perfect! Once the elevator door is open, I see a couple quarrelling. ‘Do they mind to get a private place?’ i rolled my eyes and walks out from the elevator. But suddenly someone grab my hand and whispered to me “I’ll explain to you later , sorry” before drag me along with him as he walks to the girl, “See, I have a girlfriend, it’s useless to fight !”. I stand still, looking at him with frowns. Then I hear the girl’s sobs before in a flash, his left cheek have a red hand print. “you jerk!” she shouts then leaving me with him alone.

“Sorry..” his first word after I bow my head slightly and take my first step to walk to my unit. “She.. She’s a stalker.” I just nod my head for his explanation. “Better you put something cold on your cheek now if you don’t want your friends asking you tomorrow.” Then he grab my hand again when I’m about to leave. “May I treat you lunch or maybe dinner tomorrow? …. For a thanks?”

“No need. It’s fine..” I don’t want that girl see me with him again and start to ruining my peaceful days, well aside from work things, my life is great enough. I slightly smile at him. But when I’m on my walk to my place, I forget that I left some of my stuffs in car. I run back to basement to get it. And when I’m on my floor again, he’s no longer there. I just shrugs it off. And walks to my unit while thinking whether that wild ahjussi still put that note on my door or not.

 

-Jonghyun P.O.V-

Hmm that girl was dam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter