Kiss me, please

Kiss me, please

L.Joe's POV

Okay I'm... not strong anymore. And today... *Really Chunji?! Just today you are angry, when I planed to confess to you?!* It always hurts me a lot. Chunji is so important to me I don't get it.. why is he so angry? We just debuted and he is always mad at me and other people. He has no reason... i think. I feel confused all the time, oh.. really...

But I just know one thing. I love him so so ..soo bad. And I want him to know that.. 

Chunji's POV

,,Aaaaish jinja...'' ~sigh~ *Can it be even worse?!  Today really . And it just started to rain.. and I hate rain. Oh god. ...* I looked at the display on my phone, just to see how many messages I got. But as I thought.. none. *But well.. why should I have some messages from him? I was that one who was angry. ,,Aaaaish!'' I repeat. I have a big chaos in my head. I want L.Joe to write me but on the other side... I was that one who yelled.

,,Yaa Chunji! What are you talking about?! You were right!!! Everything is his mistake!'' I argued with myself and pouted. It's absurd. I'm surely right.

It's true that I love that boy so much but I can't say it to him. From our debut I must share L.Joe with the fans all around the world and I hate it! L.Joe is mine I don't want him to do fanservice with other members for fans and I hate that feeling ..that some girls or boys are going to see him and are going to our concerts for him .. oh and I hate when someone has transparent with L.JOE SARANGHAE, OPPAaaaaa .... oh . ~ HE. IS. MINE. So. ... 

I started to walk in this ugly weather, which only made my mood even worse. It's cloudy, it rains and it's warm. 

I'm really not nice at people today. L.Joe or friends, manager,... Maybe..one hour ago we had an argument and as always we almost fight. I know that I love him and... when I see him with someone else, I have really bad mood and I'm not nice then... I can't do anything with this... 

As I walked and had a lot of thoughts, I went to another place and now... I'm lost. And .. I really don't know where I actually am. And I'm wetting. Ah..

My phone started to ring and I stepped on a splash, and it peeerfectly made my legs wet. *Guuuuh such a beautiful day!!!*

,,What.'' I picked up the call without looking on the display.

,,Cha-Chanhee? Where are you?'' I heard a familiar voice, such an angelic voice,.. but I was so angry...

,,I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM OKAY?!'' I yelled even if it was my perfect lovely Byunghun and I was so happy to hear his ing awesome voice.

,,Ya Chanhee! calm down, oh my god!!! ''he seemed to be not calm but he didn't want me to be still angry. I guess~

,,I don't calm down! AISH! '' If there will be also snakes, this day will be aaabsolutelly peerfect as !  

He just sighed... ,,What's around you? '' I looked around. 

,,Mud.'' I answered coldly. 

,,Chan Hee!!! '' He screamed and I looked around again. 

,,There is some building...'' I went a few steps closer and red the title, that was there. ,,There is a fence.. I can't go inside.'' I told him but it thundered and I couldn't hear his voice and then my phone turned off because of my battery.

,,----'' The call was canceled and it started to rain even more. 

,,Aaaaaaaaagh!!!!!! '' I was already about to cry.. this day really and everything is still worse. 

I decided to walk a little closer to this building but yes there was no gate lol yeah it could happen only to ME . 

L.Joe’s POV

As I went to our dorm, it started to rain. I was wet and looked like chicken. I went into all of the rooms but Chunji was nowhere, only CAP was here, sleeping, how unexpected. I ran out of the dorm and took my phone. *uhm what is umbrella L.Joe.. something important? pf yeah.. =_=* -i thought. 

,,What.'' after hearing his cold voice I was not sure if I could say something. 

,,Cha-chanhee where are you?'' I started....

....

He canceled my call, maybe because of his battery. I ran like crazy to this place where he was but after looking around he wasn't there. I just prayed that he didn't go to another place. Slowly..I started to worry. He has no battery and he don't know where he is. But... I knew that I must tell him everything..just confess to Chunji was the only one thing in my head. I didn't know what will be his reaction but... I didn't ing care ... I'm like crazy.. totally in love with him for years. And I'm going to tell him that... today. I need to.

I desperately looked around and saw one person. I started to run again, still more wet, and I screamed his name. ,,Chanheeeeee!! ''

Chunji’s POV 

*This is unheard. This building has no gate?! WTF like seriously.... And my phone turned off so I have no idea what was L.Joe talking about. Gah..*

Sudenly I heard my name. I turned to that person and saw... him.? ,,Byung..hun? '' I said.

He ran to me breathlessly and all wet. And uhm.... I.. I know that this day is so bad and my mood too but, damn... why is he so y in this wet t-shirt oh god...

I went closer to him. 

,,B-byunghun? How did you-'' he hugged me tight. He hugged me like big plushie and held me in his arms so ..lovingly. He was now breathing hard and he buried his face into my chest. It was so breathtaking and my heart was beating soooooo fast.. like.. oh like craaazy. 

,,Y-ya!‘‘ I sudenly pushed him slightly away because I had a fear, that he could feel my heart.

L.Joe’s POV

I started to run like a fool when I realised, that it was Chunji. Only one thing I cloud do was my big hug. It was just enough. I just want to feel him beside me and I need to feel his body .. I feel so safely and .. homely... 

But he pushed me away. As I thought... 

,,Chanhee... maybe I'm just a fool and I'll lose you.. but .. I-I need to tell you something.'' I started immediately. I have a courage now so... 
I wanted to run away and cry and i don't know what but.. I was shaking and my heart was beating fast. I looked down at the ground and tooke a deep breathe. This was.... only one thing in my head and I just ... i have to say it now! 

Immediately..there was absolute silence and Chunji was gazing at me, what am I going to say. There was only rain dropping on the leaves and earth, and loud thunder. Chunji had a fear. He doesn't like thunders at all. And I had a fear because of this situation and.. what will be his reaction. I tooke a deep breathe again and .. ,,Chanhee .. I..'' I looked up at Chunji with despair and fear. ,,I-.. I lo-'' *Guh it's not that easy as I thought! But okhay L.Joe now or never!!!* ,,Chanhee I love you.'' I sudenly shortly said. And it was....... so..weird ..after all these years.. I..I just told him this..only 3 words. It was so fast to say it but soo hard! gosh... 

He was staring at me with face I never saw before. I didn't know what it means and I wanted to cry. *Please Chunji please..don't do this to me.. Don't...* I prayed and hoped for something good not for laugh or maddness. ,,I don't want us to have an argument again..Cha-Chan..Hee- I .. really ..love you. A-a lot.'' I said and I bit my bottom lip. My heart was... I.. I was dying inside. 

After a long silence I heard him quietly but calmly saying: ,,Then.. kiss me.'' 

I looked up at him and stared at him in a huge shock! *WHAT DID HE JUST SAY HOLY I RLY DIED AND NOW I AM IN HEAVEN OR WHAT THE * I wanted to slap myself but I was just like... 

,,W-Wha-What...'' that was everything. yeah.

,,Kiss me. Please. ...'' he said softly and I heard only DUGEUN DUGEUN DUGEUN ....... 

I didn't know what to do I always wanted to kiss him but this time I was frozen like never before. *Did he say it because he likes me too? Or he just want to know what he feels? I must.. be good. !! Yeah, I can't do it wrong..* I wanted to kiss him so bad but my body didn't want me to do it or what... I made a little step closer to him, with fear, and I bit my lip again. But then I tooke a deep breathe again, calmed myself and made one another little step. Now I was in front of Chunji. 

I raised my hand on his cheek and softly pressed my lips against his. In that moment there was one biiiig explosion in my body, head,brain,stomach...

And after maybe two seconds I wanted more stiffer kiss so I moved my lips a little bit more and made this like one perfect sweet first kiss. I felt like nothing in the world can be better and after all, Chunji moved against my lips and return my kiss. His lips were so soft and perfect, it tasted like two little marshmallows I swear. He smiled in the kiss and held his hand on my back, pushing me softly closer. I could feel his heart beat so fast and in that moment I realised that maybe he loves me too. As I said before- Maybe I'm just a fool but... who cares.

It was just..wonderful feeling to know that he kissed me back.

We went apart and I looked at Chunji with nondescript face, but..he was smiling. After a few seconds he answered me. ,,I always loved you, Byunghunnie~''

And there was SECOND EXPLOSION in my body,stomach,head,heart LIFE! 

,,What?'' ...

He laughed and said: ,,Pabo..I always loved you. I love you since I met you.'' He smiled at me and I think I will NEVER forget this moment and how such a perfect feeling it was. Chunji, standing in front of me, all wet hehe, and then I smiled shyly and looked at the ground for a while. ,,You never-'' I said. 

,,You too. But I'm happy like never before that you said this to me.. it means a lot.. '' He said and I decided, now with more confidence, to kiss him again with all my love.

And then.. the butterflies've finally flown away from my stomach.

 

--------------------------------------

Okhaaaaaaaaaay it's the end so do you like it?