A mysterious note...

If only I could erase you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Point of view: Tiffany’s.

 

 

“So many things happening in only one day, Auntie…”

 

 

I sit down and nod at my niece… After some long minutes, I reach to talk again…

 

 

 

 

 

The day after, I came back to school, my stomach hurting badly… I was totally scared… As usual, people around me were staring at me weirdly and they probably were talking about me to each other… I saw a crowd in front of my school locker… I had to search for some books I needed for class hours in there… People let me walk toward it… I spread the crowd… When I reached to be in front of the locker, the crowd closed, trapping me, like a prisoner behind his bars… I had the impression I was about to faint, suffocating… All were laughing at me… I noticed a piece of paper stuck on my locker with some Korean words written on it with big black characters…

 

 

“Who wrote this?!”, I started to scream, adrenaline invading my veins.

 

 

Nobody answered… They kept on laughing…

 

 

“I am serious! What’s written on this anyway?!”, I kept on asking.

 

 

Nobody answered… They kept on laughing…

 

Seeing the crowd laughing, I couldn’t handle it anymore and I started to cry… They laughed even more… I ran… I ran away from those creatures… I shoved some people’s shoulders on my way… I brought the paper with me and ran toward the bathroom… I entered in the place where they were no door… Then I choose a door among the three which were available, I entered in the private small place, and then closed and locked the door behind me… I cried very hard… Some girls had followed me until there and were hitting the door, screaming Korean words I didn’t even understand… I sat on the ground in a ball position and covered my ears with both hand, closing my crying eyes tightly too… I still could hear them… But after minutes, nothing… The noise stopped… I opened my eyes and removed my hands from my ears… I remember I heard someone humming a song… A soft voice… But it stopped… I unlocked the door, thinking I was all alone now, and walk toward the mirror to discover my ugly face… I wiped away the remaining tears from my cheeks when I jumped in surprise…

 

 

“Some girls are ruining your beautiful face…”, Taeyeon said.

 

 

I didn’t turn my head but saw her behind me thanks to the mirror… I immediately leant my head forward… She came closer to me…

 

 

“You look so… innocent…”, she said, as usual searching for her words in English, grabbing me by my waist. “Did you make them going away…? Was it you…?”, I asked to her. “You can’t… even… imagine what I can do here”, she said while smirking a bit. “Then… Tell me what?” “Everything I want… I can make these girls… changing of school… if I want and… if I order to them” “Why did you kiss me yesterday…?” “Didn’t you… like it?” “Answer me…” “No. You, answer me. You are… avoiding me” “Anyway…” “So… If I do it again…”

 

 

She made me turning around to face her… She stared at me in a way I can’t describe… That was so deep… She approached her face and to me… I froze, unable to move nor to speak… It was even so hard to breathe… I felt my heart beating so hard that I thought it would have gone out form my chest… She held my waist very tightly… She approached… More and more… Our lips were so close… I closed my eyes… But when she was about to kiss me for the second time, I let the damn paper falling down I had been holding since the beginning, making a disturbing noise… I felt her hands going away from me, releasing me, as if I was not her property anymore… I opened my eyes and look down to watch her leaning her body forward to pick the paper up… She came back in front of me and read what was written on the note… She looked weird… Her eyebrows were not like usual… Maybe she was sad? Angry? I didn’t know at all… She started to leave, turning her back to me and walking fast toward the exit without even taking a last look at me…

 

 

“Where are you gonna go?!”

 

 

She didn’t answer…

 

 

“Taeyeon!!”, I screamed her name.

 

 

But she left me… I wondered why she did react like that… I thought people wrote me insults? I believed that… Sighing alone, I left the bathroom without thinking about catching up with her… I went to my classroom… I didn’t even hear my mean fellows laughing at me as I was thinking about her… I thought of her during the whole hour… I turned my eyes many times toward her sit but she was not there… I hoped she would appear by my only wish… Bus she didn’t, of course… I sighed a lot… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter