Chapter `1`

Im Fab than you KAYYY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Bamm ! " . The others look at Hyosung , the librarians tell Hyosung need silent when on Library  . " Yahh , Hyosung ahh , you make me shock k ? " . Its Hyosung friend , Sunmi . " Mianhaee , i felt unmood today " Hyosung said with sad face while sit beside Sunmi . Hyosung continue open her book , suddently a crockroaches flying from her book . "HUAAA !! CROAKROACHESSS!!!! " Hyosung so shock . While the others just laughting at her . SunMi calm down Hyosung from be scrared of crockroaches .

Then , Hyosung hurriedly , pick her book and run away from library . She cried infront her locker . " Paboo ya ! Who put crockroaches on my book ? SO EMBRASSING ! It must the haters "  

Suddently , she heard footsteps come towards her . " Hyosung ,.. What happen ? " Its JinYoung , her truly Bff . Many boys want bash jinYoung because he's Hyosung Bff . 

" Croackroachessss ! " Hyosung said while crying  Then , Jinyoung her head . " Kacha , i treat you drink kay ? " Hyosung nodded happily and follow JinYoung at back . 

*****

Hyosung go in her room . She smile happily after Jinyoung treat her a drink . She continue to call her friend SunMi to apologies about early at library leave her alone . She start dial the number . Start beeping on the phone . Dialing SunMi . Finally , she pick it . " yeoboseyo ? Sunmi umm minahae i leave you at library earlier . So , you forgive me ? " Sunmi just apologies Hyosung . Suddently , SunMi ask her about Jinyoung ."What did you both do earlier ? " 

Hyosung silent . Just she " Umm.. we just go near cafe take a drink together :) He treat me . " Silent moment come after that ." yeoboseyo ? " T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter