Chapter 1

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No one wanna friend with me...can you leave me alone..?" Those word still played in my mind. He look cool but he's such a nerd guy. He didnt wear any glasses.He's a different type of a nerd guy. Im a new student of course you know it. 

"But I just wanna know your name...only name ..?! " I said with REALLY-WANT-TO-KNOW face but he still didnt say any word. I feel like wanna salp his ing face. I should send someone to spy him. But is it look like kinda busy body? Yeah forget it. I just ask my mom instead. Or i should try talk to him? But not now since I dont have so much time because of this stupid bunch of homework. Urghh I hate this.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

" Honey! Come on !! Dinnerrr timeee!!" My mom shouted from the dining room.

"Ok mom ! Wait !" I shouted back.

 

"Hmmmm mom... can i ask you something?" I said and she nodded."Mom since Im a new student, can you help me? how to communicate with a nerd boy who really hard to said at least one word except for 'leave me alonee~'??"

"Hmmm for me.... you just acted stupid infront of him and act like you're giving up in everything and ask him about your homework even you know the answer. and of course he will answer it and you take a chance to ask what his name and if you want jusk ask for his number so you can always ask him about homework and i bet your friendship with him will get closer...closer....closer..."

"Uhhhh mom...sorry but-"

"but what ? Dont say that you didnt get it or cant remember it?"

"Yeah thats what i wanna said. Mianhaeee~ I'll try to remember it later...btw thanks you mom!.."

 

 

~ TOMORROW~

"Ahhhh!! WHA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter