Aug. 15

Aug. 15

I could feel the hot rays of the sun touch my face. Slowly opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was the calendar nailed on my wall. My eyes widened and I quickly sat up. I ran up to the calendar. I checked the date today.



I quickly smiled. Today is Kyuhyun and I’s anniversary! I suddenly jumped up and down, danced randomly and played “Gee” on my stereo. I quickly stopped when Leeteuk hyung popped his head inside my room. He then chuckled.

“morning Wookie baby.” He said with his “umma voice”. I just smiled.

“Why are you so…jumpy today?” he asked with a playful smile. I knew he was lying. He definitely knew why.

“Don’t lie, hyung. I know you know why I’m like this.” I returned a playful smile. He then chuckled again.

“okay… okay. I know that you know that I know.” He said. Then stopped smiling when he tried to buffer what he just said. I just laughed.

“Is there breakfast?” I asked. He then returned to his senses.

“yeah. I cooked today. I don’t want you to cook on your… special day.” He said with a smile. I just returned the smile. I was expecting Kyuhyun outside. I was disappointed when I found out from Sungmin hyung that he had to go to the recording studio for the whole day. All I could do is sigh.

----------------------------------------
---------------------

Everyone had their own schedules today except me. sad right? I decided to just look at the internet for any great ideas for an anniversary.

----------------------------------------
---------------------

Sungmin POV

Sunggie baby and I went to the mall to shop for clothes. We were just passing by shops and if I was interested, I would drag him inside one. As we were about to pass another shop, my eye caught something.

No. Not pink object……..

But a person………

Kyuhyun

I grabbed Yesunggie’s arm and we hid behind a pilar just near the store Kyuhyun was in. He was there all right. He’s with a……..GIRL?! Too bad I can’t see her face.

“What’s wrong, Minnie?” Yesung asked. He probably saw me glaring at a certain dude.

“Look. It’s Kyuhyun.” I said while pointing at Kyu in the store.

“Woah. But I thought he said he would be in the recording studio for the whole day.”

“Exactly. There’s something wrong here.” I spy-ed more. He was looking at some stuff. He was also talking with the girl at the same time. He keeps on smiling. Jerk. He then….

OMO!! HE KNELT INFRONT OF THE GIRL WITH HANDS CLASPED TOGETHER!!!

I kept slapping Sunggie’s arm while still focused on Kyu.

“Ah! Ah! Min! It hurts.” I then stopped.

“Look! He’s kneeling in front of the girl with clasped hands!” I quietly screamed.

“I can see that.” He said with full of boredom and a hint of sarcasm. I just rolled my eyes. Kyu then stood up. He then talked to the saleswoman for a while then the lady went at the back. He then turned again his attention to the girl he’s with. He then smiled and………..

OMO-OMO! HE’S HUGING HER!

I kept on slapping Yesung’s arm again.

“Min! Ow!” I stopped and then stared back at Yesung.

“We have to tell Wookie. Now.” I said. I quickly took out my phone and snapped some pics of Kyu with the girl. Then, they were leaving already from the shop. I then saw the face of the girl. It was….. SEOHYUN?! 

This could be bad…

Me and Yesung quickly went back to the dorm.

----------------------------------------
--------------------

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” Wook asked when we arrived.

“That’s not important. Look, me and Yesung saw Kyu in the mall.” I said while sitting down. Wook sat on the couch in front of me.

“Wait. I thought you guys said he was-” I cut him off

“That’s why! We don’t know why he was there either! But, there’s something we need to tell you.”

“What?”

-------After Sungmin tells the story------

“That’s not possible, hyung. Kyu loves me. and ONLY me.”

“I thought so too Wook”

“Hyung, you can’t just believe what you saw.”

“Seeing is believing, Wookie.”

“Then can you see love?” That question actually hit me.

“You can’t see love, hyung but you can feel it. And I’m SURE you believe in it.” Wook continued. I then looked at Yesung. He just forced a smile.

“Fine. But I suggest you call Kyu and talk to him about it.” I said before leaving with Yesung.

Ryeowook POV

I dialed Kyu’s number and waited. I then heard him.

“Yobseyo?”

“Kyu, it’s me.”

“Hey. What is it?” 

“Umm… can I ask… where are you right now?”
“uhh… I’m at the recording studio.”

“are you sure? ‘cause it sounds really noisy at the background”

“yeah, well I’m at the…… cafeteria! Of the recording studio. I got a little hungry. But I’m alright now.” He’s hiding something from me. I’m sure.

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you SURE you’re telling me the truth?”

“SURE! 100% sure.” I could tell that he was lying.

“Okay… I’ll see you later then.”

“Okay. Bye Wook”

“Bye. I lov-” The line went dead. He hanged up on me. He didn’t even greet me or even talk about the anniversary. I was getting worried. What if Kyuhyun-ah Is Lying to me. Oh, dear God please no. I cried myself to sleep.

------After 2 hours----

I woke up and looked around. It was already 6:00 according to my watch. I got up and wiped my tear-stained face. My phone then rang.

1 New Message

From: Kyu baby ♥
Please wear something nice and go to the parking lot.


I could feel like he’s up to something but I just followed what he said.

----------------------------------------
------

After dressing up (I wore a white V-neck shirt, a black padded jacket and skinny jeans with white converse. BTW) I immediately went downstairs. There, I saw a purple motor scooter.




It was sooooo CUTE! I saw a tag on the handle bars.

Please go to the forest. Be careful on driving. –Kyuie ♥

I was about to put on my helmet when I noticed the printed words on it.



I smiled happily and wore it. I quickly drove to the forest.

----------------------------------------
------------



I arrived at the forest. Nobody was there. Suddenly, I got a new text.

1 New Message

From: Kyu baby ♥

Go into the woods and follow the purple arrows.


I did what was on the text. I went inside and saw purple arrows on the trees. And suddenly, I saw a small train. Inside the woods. I saw a piece of memo pad stuck on the train.

Get inside and enjoy the ride. – Kyuie ♥

I hopped inside and suddenly lights we’re on. Like, Christmas light but it has only one color (yellow-ish). The train started moving. We were just passing by trees when it stopped. And I saw a picture of me and Kyu during our “U” days.



I suddenly laughed at the memories as it came back to me. I took the picture and There was something written at the back.

When we started at 2006, you we’re always there for me. Accepting me when the others didn’t. Although, you didn’t like me at first, we still became friends eventually.

The train then moved again. After a few minutes, then, it stopped again. Then, another picture was taped at a tree. Me and Kyu when it was our “Don’t Don” days.


I took it and looked at the back.

When I was involved in the accident, you rarely visited me due to you hectic schedule. But you made it up to me by visiting me in the middle of the night and taking care of me. Thank you for being such a caring hyung, Wook. :)


The train moved again. I didn’t know why, but my anger and sadness was already slowly fading. The train stopped again after a few minutes. Then, I saw another pic taped on a tree. It was me and Kyu whispering to each other.


It was around 2008. I took it and read the message.

We couldn’t tell anyone about our new relationship. So, we kept it as a secret. We couldn’t even tell ddangkoma about it. But, you still loved me. It didn’t change when the others found out. You were so cool with it. Thanks for being there Ryeowook-ah.


We moved again and then, stopped. I took the pic taped on the tree. It was our “Sorry-Sorry” days.


I read the letter at the back.

We we’re at the top when “Sorry-Sorry” was released. We became really busy. Everyday, manager hyung would wake us up at 4:00 am and let us sleep at 1:00 in the morning. We had a huge schedule. But you always managed to give time to me. Despite our crazy svhedule, you managed to be still a great part of my life. Thanks Wookie.


*sigh* Cho Kyuhyun. Will you ever stop being too cheesy? The train moved and stopped again after a minute. There was a pic of me and Kyuhyun. When he gave me a piggyback ride at the concert.


I took it and read at the back.

When I gave you this piggy back ride, I could feel my cheeks burn! Kim Ryeowook, you have always and will forever make my heart beat fast. Faster than a race car! We may have a few problems, but we somehow figure it out at the end of the day. Komawo.


We then moved again. And we then stopped again. There, was the most recent pic of me and kyubear.


We were talking over some music sheets and he suddenly kissed me on the cheek. But the one who took the pic didn’t picture it anymore. We actually paid him 200 won to just keep quiet. (originally it was Kyu’s idea) . I looked at the back part.

Hahahaha I bet you remember the blackmail we did to the photographer! Yeah. I’m so evil right? Well, they don’t call me the “evil maknae” for nothing! Anyways, This is probably our most recent pic together. Same as 2009, we had a busy schedule since recently, we had our comeback. But you were still there for me. Everytime we practiced and I always just wanted to give up, you would tell manager hyung to give us a 5 minute break. You would sit down next to me and tell me to do it for the fans. You were my inspiration. Saranghe!

The train moved and it didn’t stop for 5 minutes. Finally it stopped. And more lights were . And there, was the one and only. Cho Kyuhyun. In a SUIT! Sweet! I walked towards him. And he was just smiling like an idiot. That, made me smile more. When I reached him, more lights . And, there was a dinner for 2.



He led me there and we ate. While eating, I remembered what Sungmin hyung reported to me a while ago. It made me lose my appetite. I guess Kyu noticed.

“Anything wrong baby?” he asked with concern in his voice.

“Umm… I’m goanna be completely honest with you. *sigh*. This noon, Sungmin hyung went back to the dorm and told me that….you…and seohyun….we’re in the mall.” He looked shocked.

“did he tell you what I was doing there?!!” he was panicking.

“umm… no. he just said you we’re there with Seo. You we’re….kneeling to her,…… Hugging her,….smilling to her,….talking wi-“ Kyu cut me off.

“wait. Are you jealous?”

“No! Sungmin thinks that you are cheating on me! I even called you and asked if you we’re in the studio and you said YES! But I could clearly hear people in the background are talking about the sale at the department store! You lied to me!! LIAR!” I started crying. I then heard Kyu chuckle, standing up and wiping my tears.

“hahahaha. You’re too cute Wookie baby. I will admit, I lied. I was in the mall but I did that because I didn’t want my surprise to get spoiled. I set all of this up. I just made the going to the “studio” an excuse so that I can prepare for this.”

“But what about Seo?” He chuckled again.

“I asked Seo to help me because I couldn’t do everything alone. She was really a help. And she help me buy you this.” He took out a small red velvet box and there, was a diamond ring.



“I knelt in front of her because I was begging her to let me have this. She actually owns the store. She said it was the prettiest and she refused to give it to me. I really wanted to give you this. When she agreed, I was happy. Because I could finally give it to you. And…” He then knelt on one foot.

“Kim Ryeowook, you have been with me for 5 years. Those years were probably the best 5 years of my life. I love you and I want to be with you forever and until the end of time. So, Will you marry me?” He said. I could feel new tears sliding down my cheek. He proposed to me! of course I would cry!

“Yes! Yes, Cho Kyuhyun!” I said. He smiled and slip the ring in my finger. He stood up. So did I and we kissed. I was just too happy. We then hugged real tight.

“I’m sorry I doubted you.” I said.

“It’s okay baby.”

“and by the way, Happy anniversary.” He whispered in my ear. I just smiled with the idea of me and Kyuhyun getting married.

a/n: I just made this to celebrate the anniversary with you guys! :) I wanted to join the contest but i had to make an account at youku. when i did, it was really hard to operate it. so, i decided to not continue it anymore. But at least, i could share it with you guys! :)

Happy anniversary to Kyuwook!!